剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
one has to wonder what is going on behind the scenes
我们不得不去想 究竟发生了什么幕后惊变
to cause this unexpected delay.
才导致这次意外推迟
The silence is deafening.
白宫的沉默 振聋发聩
After such a protracted,
在这样一场旷日持久
confusing and, frankly, chaotic election,
令人疑惑 混乱不堪的选举之后
we deserve clarity.
我们有权了解真♥相♥
Instead, here we are again...
可是 又是这样
left out of the loop and on the edge of our seats.
我们又被蒙在鼓里 神经紧张
I just hope America isn't getting used to this.
我希望美国人♥民♥不会习惯了这种现象
Hello? Hey, it's me.
喂 是我
Doug?
道格
Why wasn't I read in?
为什么没人告诉我
To what? Whatever's going on.
告诉你什么 正在发生的事
If this is gonna play for us, the president in the bunker,
如果总统躲入地堡会对我们有利
I need to know how to play it.
我要知道该如何操作
There's a truck carrying
有一辆运送
radioactive material that's gone missing.
放射性物质的货车失联了
Okay. Should Seth and I prepare a statement?
好 赛斯和我要准备一份声明吗
Where are we saying the truck is? We don't know.
我们要说货车在哪 不清楚
When are we gonna find it? We don't know.
什么时候能找到它 也不清楚
Wait, is something really happening?
等下 真的有事发生吗
Probably not.
可能没有
Hello? Probably not?
喂 可能没有
What am I supposed to do?
那我该做些什么
Is that Doug? Yeah.
是道格吗 是的
Can I talk to him?
我能跟他说两句吗
Hey, what can you tell us? Act normal.
你能告诉我们什么 表现如常
Stay on point.
继续关注情势
Comment only on the ongoing campaign.
只回应正在进行的竞选活动
I've already postponed their scheduled events.
我已经把他们的日程活动延期了
Look, are we in danger here or what?
我们现在有危险吗
I can't answer.
我无法回答这个问题
Because I don't know.
因为我也不知道
Await further instructions from Homeland.
静等国安部的进一步指示吧
All right.
好吧
Doug, should we be here?
道格 我们还要留在这儿吗
He hung up.
他挂了
What are we doing?
我们在做什么
Nora thinks we need to notify Speaker McCarthy.
诺拉觉得我们需要通知麦卡锡议长
I think it's too soon for a continuity of government.
我觉得现在谈政♥府♥继续运作为时尚早
If we're planning an evacuation, Congress needs to be notified--
如果我们计划撤离 需要通知国会
I said, I believe it is a bit too early.
我说了 我觉得太早了
Madam President, Director Morrison thinks that--
总统女士 莫里森总监认为...
Wait a minute. Where is Director Morrison? Why--
等下 莫里森总监在哪 为什么...
She opted to stay at ODNI.
她选择留在国家情报总监办公室
She's monitoring from there.
她在那里指挥行动
Well, at least let's get her on the phone.
至少给她打个电♥话♥
We should have wiped out ICO when we had the chance.
我们早该在数月前趁有机会时铲除哈里发国
We didn't ask for your personal opinion, General.
我们没问你的个人意见 将军
What we need is an update on the Ahmed Al Ahmadi situation.
我们需要了解艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪的最新情况
Yes, ma'am. I'll check with Director Morrison now.
是 女士 我这就去和莫里森总监确认
I have contacts, you know.
我有一些关系
Private contractors in the region that might be of help.
本地的私人承包商 也许能帮上忙
Are you suggesting that your contacts
你是暗示说你的联♥系♥人
know more than the Bureau, the NSA--
比联调局和国安局知道得还多吗
I'm not suggesting anything.
我没有暗示什么
I'm telling you.
我是在告诉你
I know third parties that have negotiated with ICO in the past.
我认识和哈里发国谈判过的第三方人士
Hostages and whatnot... who may know something.
人♥质♥之类的事 他们也许知道点什么
But I need a line.
但我需要打个电♥话♥
Just a... a secure one.
保密电♥话♥
I can barely breathe in here.
我在这儿都快透不过气了
I'm gonna go get us a cup of coffee.
我去给咱们倒杯咖啡
How does Miss Davis have this level of clearance?
戴维斯女士怎么会有这么高的安全等级
That's a good question.
这值得探究
Did we bring this on ourselves? What?
我们是不是自作自受 什么
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. Listen to me.
对不起 我不该这么说的 听我说
Everything we've done, everything,
我们所做的一切 一切
is exactly what we had to do.
都是我们必须做的
We don't even know if this is real.
我们都还不知道这是不是真的
I get these in Hong Kong.
这是我在香港买♥♥的
The best instant coffee comes out of the Pacific Rim.
最好喝的速溶咖啡出自环太平洋地区
Would you like one? If you can spare it.
你想来一杯吗 如果你还有多的
Oh, I always have three or four in my bag.
我包里总是装着三四包
I wonder how long we'll be down here.
不知我们要在这里待多久
The situation's still unclear.
目前情势还不明朗
I shouldn't be drinking coffee. I still feel a little shaky.
我不该喝咖啡的 我还有点站不稳
You don't look it.
你看起来还好
Feel my pulse.
摸摸我的脉搏
You seem very much in control to me.
我看你很自若
So do you.
你也是
What does that say about the two of us?
这说明了我们什么
Yes, thank you.
好的 谢谢
The SEAL team is on the trail of Ahmed Al Ahmadi,
海豹突击队正在追踪艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪
but National Intelligence believes
但是国家情报局认为
he's discovered we're following him
他发现我们在追踪他了
and the truck is a countermeasure.
而那卡车正是对策
ICO wants to see Ahmadi walking out of Damascus in one piece.
哈里发国想看到艾哈迈迪完好地走出大马士革
If we strike, they will hit back.
如果我们袭击 他们会反♥攻♥
Capital-wide evacuation procedures need to be initiated--
需要启动首都撤离程序
Just hold on! No, the public is our priority
等等 我们得首要考虑民众
Hold on! I want to know how close we are to a strike
等等 我想知道袭击的可能性有多大
and where this goddamn truck is
以及这辆该死的卡车在哪里
before we make any final decisions.
然后我们再做最后的决定
"We make any decisions"?
"我们再做最后的决定"
Yes, I am still in a position to make--
没错 我仍然是
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are not in a position--
如果我错了就纠正我 但你不是
Nora. The enemy isn't in here.
诺拉 敌人不在这里
Cafferty is right. We should evacuate.
卡弗蒂说得对 我们应该撤离
But it's the general who's on my mind.
但我想的是将军
Miss Cafferty.
卡弗蒂女士
I was entirely out of line. Please accept my apology.
我完全失态了 请接受我的道歉
I spoke with Davis.
我和戴维斯谈过了
And? Nothing. She was just flexing.
怎样 一无所获 她只是在耍滑头
Cathy.
凯茜
Who called a meeting with Claire today?
今天是谁安排了和克莱尔的会议
You or Miss Davis?
你还是戴维斯女士
Jane did.
是简
Thank you very much, Cathy.
非常感谢 凯茜
Was that all? Yes, thank you.
没事了吗 是的 谢谢
Oh, sorry, one more thing.
抱歉 还有一件事
When did Braegher get his fourth star? Which administration?
布雷格什么时候得到第四颗星的 哪届政♥府♥
A couple back.
几届前
So he and Brockhart together?
他和布洛哈特是一起的吗
And a few others who were elevated around the same time, yes.
是的 还有几位也在大概同一时期晋升
Thank you, Cathy.
谢谢 凯茜
That Brockhart spot we talked about. You have it?
我们谈过的那个布洛哈特的料 你拿到了吗
Is it verified?
证实了吗
Hold on.
等等
Ready.
好了
I swear to God,
我对天发誓
if Underwood puts soldiers on those borders,
要是安德伍德往边境派兵
I'll be the first to tell them not to listen.
我第一个站出来让军人抗命
If the President of the United States gives orders like that,
如果美国总统下达那种命令
you put him out of his misery.
你就让他早死早超生
That's it. That's all I have.
没了 这是全部
No, that's good.
不 这很好
If we survive the day.
如果我们撑过了今天
Is Seth still in the office with you?
赛斯还和你在办公室吗
I'm in the Oval, sitting behind the Resolute desk.
我在总统办公室 坐在坚决桌后
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表