剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Don't you always feel sorry for the horse?
你应该一向很同情那匹马吧
Who's in the conference room?
会议室里是谁
You mean the lady brigade? What?
你是说娘子军吗 什么
That's what they call the NSA forensic auditors.
就是国安局的法庭审计员
Yeah, I... I didn't know they were scheduled for today.
我不知道她们今天要来
That's their routine. They just show up.
她们总这样 就这么突然出现
Welcome to the NSA.
国安局就这样
Hey, boss.
哥们
May I, Mr. President?
我可以吃吗 总统先生
Well, that's what they're there for.
放着就是让人吃的
I won't take up much of your time.
我不会占用你太多时间
I know you have a busy afternoon.
我知道你下午很忙
Well, I've got a little time. I'm curious.
我还是有点时间的 我很好奇
Why do you think the committee decided to call you first?
为什么委员会先给你打电♥话♥
Because I asked them to.
因为是我要求的
Well, this emergency
突然要参加
governors' conference of yours came up and, uh...
你召开的紧急州长会议 所以...
I'm sure you recall, I don't much like DC,
你肯定记得 我不怎么喜欢特区
so I figured why not make it one-stop shopping?
所以我想着何不就一次都搞定呢
Yes.
是啊
But, of course, we both know that executive privilege
不过我们都知道 行使总统特权
could've negated your having to appear at one of those shops.
就可以替你省一桩事的
Jim?
吉姆
I'm going to help you with your slag heap.
我会帮你解决熔渣堆的事
I hope that means that I can count on you.
希望这样一来我能指望上你
Of course that's what it means.
当然了
We're members of a tiny brotherhood, you and I, of ex-VPs.
我们是一个小型兄弟会的 都是前副总统
When, and if, Garrett Walker appears before this committee,
如果加勒特·沃克去委员会作证
do you think he'll...
你觉得他会...
betray the party? You mean you?
背叛党派吗 你是说背叛你吗
Well, that would be the same thing.
两者是一回事
Now, I don't know what really happened
我不知道你接替了我副总统的职位
on your journey to replace me as vice president
随后又接替了加勒特总统的职位过程中
and then Garrett as president.
究竟发生了什么
I only know what my gut tells me.
我只知道自己的直觉
But I'm willing to say fuck my gut.
但我愿意无视我的直觉
Bottom line is
总而言之
I can help you with this committee or I can hurt you.
我能帮你搞定委员会 也能伤害你
Now, I can say that I know nothing...
我可以说我一无所知
and that what I saw in Garrett Walker was a troubled man.
我认为加勒特·沃克是个有困扰的人
And I can leave it at that.
我可以只说这些
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Oh, I can't tell you what to do, Jim.
我不能告诉你该怎么做 吉姆
But I can say, as one ex-VP to another,
但我可以说 我们副总统不说两家话
that this cleanup in Pennsylvania
宾夕法尼亚州的清污工作
is gonna be worth about $300 million and 10,000 jobs.
价值三亿美元和一万个工作岗位
And that's not bad for an afternoon's work.
一下午的辛劳能赚来这个不错了
I like the new rug.
我喜欢这条新地毯
Oh, thank you. I didn't have much to do with it.
谢谢 其实都不是我弄的
It was really Claire's design.
是克莱尔布置的
Good to see you, Mr. President.
很高兴见到你 总统先生
You, too.
我也是
Governor Scanlon.
斯坎伦州长
Mr. President.
总统先生
You've been on my mind.
我一直挂记你
I wanna talk to your boss about the Declaration of War Committee.
我想跟你上司谈谈宣战委员会的事
So...
如果
if you're hoping to intimidate him because of the back taxes,
你是想拿欠缴税款的事来要挟他
you can save your breath.
就别白费口舌了
His closet is back to being clean.
事情都已经解决干净了
What about yours?
那你的事呢
You're a pig. Hey, I didn't watch it.
你就是个畜生 我可没看
I'm just the messenger.
我只是传话的
Be mad at the dude who posted it. I am.
尽管去生发帖人的气吧 生着呢
There are ways to get rid of it.
有很多办法能解决这个
It's a goodwill gift. To let you know I'm serious.
这是份善意的礼物 让你知道我是认真的
Look, I'm guessing, sooner or later, I get called.
我猜 早晚我会被传召
And if that happens, I could plead the Fifth.
如果真这样 我可以援引第五修正案的权利
I could press-secretary them all day long.
我也可以跟他们打一天太极
But I'd like to have another option on the table.
但我希望还有别的选择
Yeah, I can't be a public witness myself...
我自己不能做公开证人
but if you offer me anonymity and immunity...
但你要是能给我提供匿名权和豁免权...
I can testify privately.
我可以私下作证
Tell the committee where the bodies are buried, so to speak.
告诉委员会"尸体"埋在哪了
But, just to be clear, you're telling me
我确认一下 你是说
you have evidence the president engaged in criminal activity?
你有证据证明总统参与了犯罪活动
Not evidence regarding the president, no.
不是涉及总统的证据 不
I have a lot of information about his chief of staff.
我有很多关于他的幕僚长的料
Doug Stamper.
道格·斯坦普
Talk to your boss. Let me know.
跟你老板谈谈 告诉我结果
Uh, Bridget, total non sequitur...
布莉姬特 说句题外话
You have a very elegant neck.
你的脖子真美
Mr. Grayson?
格雷森先生吗
Sean Jeffries. I'm with the Herald.
我叫肖恩·杰弗瑞斯 《先驱报》的
Sorry, I don't have a free hand.
抱歉 没办法跟你握手
How long have you been with the paper?
你在报社待多久了
Thirteen months. Style section.
13个月 时尚专栏的
Oh, that would explain why I don't know you.
难怪我不认识你
Man's tie is a window into his soul.
男人的领带是心灵的窗户
We just ran a piece on it.
我们刚发了一篇相关文章
Oh, yeah? So, uh, what does my tie say about me?
是吗 那从我的领带能怎么解读我
It says you're a dedicated civil servant
你是个呕心沥血的公仆
with the bank account to prove it.
有银行账户可以证明
Anyway, recognized you, just wanted to say hi.
总之 正好认出你了 顺便打个招呼
I mean, unless we can buy you a drink.
当然 除非还能请你喝一杯
You know, uh, Cam Lawder?
你认识卡姆·劳德吗
Lobbyist for Mercedes-Benz?
梅赛德斯奔驰的说客
Next to him is, uh, Kim Feldshuk, works at the DOD.
他旁边是金·菲尔舒克 国防部的
And that's Randy Beauford.
那个是兰迪·博福德
Personal trainer for fat Washington fucks.
华盛顿死胖子们的私人教练
We're going old school this afternoon.
今天下午我们走复古风
Come on, join us for a quick one.
来吧 跟我们一起喝一杯
"Mouthpiece"?
"传声筒"
I don't know why he was talking to the press in the first place.
我都不知道他干吗要接受采访
An unfortunate choice of word for Tom, no doubt.
毫无疑问 汤姆选这么个词真是不慎
But still, it'll play itself out.
不过 热度会很快过去的
But what I want to know is, what do you see?
但我想知道的是 你看出了什么
Why don't you like Yates?
你为什么不喜欢耶茨
Uh, Tom is an important part of the team.
汤姆是团队里很重要的一部分
His speeches have been--
他的演讲一直
Oh, look. He has more responsibilities than that.
听着 他的责任远不止如此
You know it. So that bothers you.
你知道的 所以你不高兴
I... just wouldn't want
我只是不希望
anyone to infer a personal investment on his part
有任何人进行对竞选无用的
that isn't useful to the campaign.
个人投资
I suppose all I'm saying is that
我只是想表达
I won't let anything happen
我不会让第♥一♥夫♥人♥
to the First Lady or you, Mr. President.
或总统先生您出任何事
I appreciate that, LeAnn.
我很感激 莉安
We are fucked, Mr. President. Pardon my French.
我们完了 总统先生 原谅我爆粗口
I don't care about your French. Why am I even talking to you?
我不关心你的粗口 你到底来干什么
Well, the NSA has sent in auditors.
国安局派了审计员来
If I don't erase my files, cover my tracks--
要是我不抹去我的档案 掩盖我的行踪
We're a week away from the election, Mr. Macallan.
我们离选举只有一周了 麦卡伦先生
Cover your tracks. Okay. In which case,
掩盖好你的行踪 好 这样的话
I need to let hackers temporarily
我得让黑客们暂时
invade a Capital East Telecom switching center.
侵入东首都电♥信♥的一处转接中心
Meaning what?
什么意思
Well, the center covers most of the US government cyber traffic.
中心承担了大部分美国政♥府♥的网络流量
But if I'm in and out in 20 minutes,
但我如果登入 并在20分钟内登出
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表