剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Did I mention I hate useless things?
我有说过我讨厌没用的东西吗
This nation is coming apart at the seams.
这个国家已经在崩溃了
Because of you, because of what you've done to this country.
是因为你 因为你对这个国家做的事
There it is.
看吧
How the righteous love to bemoan their role in middle management,
正义人士总喜欢感慨他们自己中层管理者的角色
and condemn those who actually might have an effect on the world.
而谴责那些真能影响世界的人
Think of the party, Congressman. I am.
考虑考虑党派利益 议员 我考虑了
What did you think would happen when you came in here, Francis?
你觉得你来这儿能怎么样 弗兰西斯
That you could threaten me,
你能威胁我
tell me the DNC'll throw money at my primary opponent next cycle
告诉我不合作的话 全国委员会下一轮选举
if I don't play ball?
就把钱投给我的劲敌
Or were you gonna flatter me?
还是说你打算奉承我
"Elder of the party" this,
一会儿说我是"党内长老"
"bellwether senior member" that.
一会儿说我是"资深成员领头羊"
You know, I'm somewhat delighted
我真有点高兴
that you developed a personality at this late date.
你到了这把年纪还能发展出点个性
But I would ask you to rethink this.
但我希望你再想想
To come out this way on this thing in the twilight of your career
在你职业生涯的晚期闹这样的事情
will do nothing but sully your Wikipedia page.
只会给你的维♥基♥百♥科♥添一笔污点
You have no idea, do you?
你根本不明白 是吧
No one hears you walking the halls of this building...
你在这里没有分量了
not anymore.
现在没有了
Who are you working for? Excuse me?
你在帮谁做事 什么
I served next to your jellied spine for two decades.
我跟你这个软骨头共事了二十年
You've never shown an ounce of courage.
你从没表现出过一点勇气
You don't have what it takes for revenge.
你没有复仇的本事
So someone must have offered you something rather sweet.
所以肯定有人给了你不少好处
Take all of the two hours you need to reconsider.
好好重新考虑两小时吧
One more thing for your signature.
还有一份需要您签字
You can leave this with me. Of course.
放在这里就可以了 好的
And Miss Harvey's waiting. Oh, please send her in.
哈维女士在等您 请让她进来
I'm on my way back to Rayburn.
我正要回雷伯恩大楼
You close the door, please?
请关上门
What are our chances with a revote?
重新投票我们获胜的可能性有多大
Or, rather, what are the president's chances?
或者说 总统获胜的可能性有多大
I want to know.
我想知道
If it was in all 50 states, not good.
就全部50个州而言 情况不太好
His unfavorables are still high. Yours are still not.
他的反对率还是很高 而你依然低
But it's hard to argue with close to 30 years' experience.
但他有近30年的经验 所以也不好说
Maybe the president is right.
也许总统是对的
Maybe he does have a better chance in the House.
或许他确实在众议院那里把握更大
Don't defer, LeAnn. Tell me what you think.
别绕弯子 莉安 告诉我你怎么想的
The revote in Tennessee and Ohio is his best shot.
田纳西和俄亥俄的重投是他的最佳机会
While it's what's best for Frank,
这对弗兰克来说是最佳
it may not be what's best for you.
可未必对你来说最佳
Thank you.
谢谢你
You seem like a reasonable man.
你似乎是个通情达理的人
I know how to listen, if that's what you mean.
我懂得倾听 你是指这个吗
If the president regains his office--
如果总统重获职位
"If" doesn't make for a winning opener, Alex.
一开口就是如果怎么行 艾力克斯
I'm here because I think he can win.
我来这里是因为我觉得他能赢
We often don't see eye to eye, he and I.
我和他之间经常会有分歧
And yet, there are ways we can work together.
但我们还是可以共事的
Okay, maybe I made a mistake with the committee.
好吧 委员会那里可能是我错了
I can be self-righteous.
我有时候会有些自以为是
I'm trying to clean up the party. Our party.
我是想清理党派 我们的党派
And I end up speaking out of turn.
结果我说错话了
It's enough with the, "It's me, not you."
少来"不怪你是我的错"这一套了
What can you deliver, Alex?
你到底能做什么 艾力克斯
I can get out of the way.
我可以不碍事
Well, that sounds vague and inadequate.
这话太含糊 而且不够
I want to know what's up with Terry Womack and the Black Caucus.
我想知道泰瑞·乌麦克和黑人党团是怎么回事
The president and Congressman Womack,
总统和乌麦克议员
they have a good relationship.
他们关系很好
I'm sure they do. But I would hate to see Terry let you down.
当然了 但我可不想看到泰瑞让你们失望
If we lose Womack and the Black Caucus, we're done on Monday.
如果失去了乌麦克和黑人党团 我们周一就完了
There are a few freshmen I could reach out to.
有几个新人我可以搭上关系
They might help keep the CBC together.
他们或许能让黑人党团同心
You wanna be minority whip.
你想当少数党党♥鞭♥
Only if I deserve to be.
如果我够格
I'm trying to get back.
我准备回去了
Congressman Lewis is 20 minutes late as usual.
刘易斯议员又迟到了二十分钟
Is there a spot for him on financial services?
能让他进金融服务委员会吗
Doug, stay where you are.
道格 待着别动
I thought you said you were telling the CIA to stand down.
你不是说你让中情局别插手了吗
I did.
是啊
So, contrary to your assurances that Macallan would behave,
你保证过麦卡伦会老实的
we're now dealing with a leak.
现在却出现消息泄露
He doesn't want trouble. How do you know what he wants?
他不想惹麻烦 你怎么知道他想要什么
You find him and you get him here.
你去找到他 带过来
As soon as he knows we've backed off,
只要他知道我们让步了
he will disappear. I promise.
他就会消失的 我保证
No, that word means nothing to me.
不 你的保证对我毫无意义
You have a statement?
你写好声明了吗
You anticipate any other big WikiLeaks info dumps
还会不会有其他重大的
coming down the pike?
维基解密事件
You'll know When I need to know.
你会知道的 等我需要知道的时候
I know.
我知道
Which is apparently whenever it hits CNN.
也就是上了CNN的时候吧
FBI was on high alert. They investigated every threat.
联调局之前高度戒备 他们调查每个威胁
Calm down.
冷静
I am calm, Doug. The public's not calm.
我很冷静 道格 民众不冷静
Every misstep is highlighted and heightened.
每次失足都被强调 放大
They wanna know what happened with their election.
他们想知道选举到底怎么回事
it.
我们正在解决
That's what they're afraid of.
他们怕的就是这个
The statement's about the FBI. Everybody trusts the FBI.
声明是关于联调局的 大家都信任联调局
Hey, who's Lisa Williams?
丽萨·威廉姆斯是谁
I don't know. Why?
我不知道 怎么了
Somebody from the Herald called.
《先驱报》有人打电♥话♥来
They were just wondering if you knew her.
问你认不认识她
I don't.
不认识
I need five minutes with this.
我需要五分钟审阅
Open or closed? Closed.
给你关门吗 关
Am I good with that statement?
我那份声明怎么样
I marked it up. It's on my desk.
我做好标记了 在我桌子上
Throwing the election back to the states,
把选举交回给各州
it gives us less certainty.
让我们的把握变小了
I don't think we can get it done by Monday.
我觉得周一之前我们没法办妥
We've been working at it for weeks, Francis.
我们都已经忙了几周了 弗兰西斯
Claire, don't let the office make you careful.
克莱尔 别因为当职而变得小心翼翼
The halls of Congress have never failed me.
国会从来没让我失望过
Yes, but the career politicians,
是 但那些职业政客
they are more entrenched than ever.
他们从没这么步调一致过
There's a new House, with members you don't know.
现在有了新众议院 里面的人你不认识
We need to move the playing field
我们得把重点
back to the imaginations of the people.
放回到人♥民♥的期望上
You have that much faith in the voters in Tennessee and Ohio?
你这么相信田纳西和俄亥俄的选民吗
They're going to choose you. I just know it.
他们会选你的 我确定
All right.
好吧
Set up a meeting. I'll hear them all out. You win.
安排会议 我会听他们说的 你赢了
Both of us. Both of us.
是我们 是我们赢了
Good evening.
晚上好
Eric.
艾瑞克
Feel like you're outside?
就像是在外面吧
Aren't you supposed to limit it to 30 minutes?
你不是应该限制在三十分钟之内吗
Oh, God, Jesus, no. Not if you calibrate the workout.
天啊 可别 把健身调整好就不必
Oh, I'm feeling fine.
我没事
It's all about listening to your body.
你要听从你的身体
It'll tell you when it's time to rest.
它会告诉你什么时候该休息
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表