剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
this issue is a personal one for Governor Conway and me.
此事让康威州长和我尤其挂心
Would you and I'll tell you something else.
你和 我再跟你说
You won't hear this from the governor himself,
州长不会亲口这么说
but his military career
但在他的军旅生涯中
is distinguished by exceptional acts of bravery.
非凡的勇敢行为不计其数
In particular, the incident for which
尤其是 让他获得
he was awarded the Purple Heart stands out.
紫心勋章的那次行动 格外突出
Speaks to the kind of commander in chief he will be.
这表明了他能成为怎样的三军统帅
Demonstrates what I call fearless wisdom.
也证明了在我看来 是无畏的智慧
Someday soon, America needs to hear the full story of that day.
美国应该尽早听听他立功的来龙去脉
Thank you for your time, General Brockhart.
感谢您的参与 布洛哈特将军
Glad to talk to you.
很高兴接受采访
Coming up next on Special Report, we take a look at...
接下的《特别报道》 我们将关注
I swear to God, if Underwood puts soldiers on those borders,
我对天发誓 要是安德伍德往边境派兵
I'll be the first to tell them not to listen.
我第一个站出来让军人抗命
In terms of allocation of funds,
在拨款分配方面
it's our water supply that keeps me up at night.
水源问题让我整夜发愁
Roger, are you talking about protecting the infrastructure?
罗杰 你是说保护基础设施吗
Infrastructure and water sources.
基础设施还有水源问题
Reservoirs, the dams, the tunnel delivery systems--
水库 水坝 还有输水管道系统
All of it, yes.
所有这些 是的
Protection from terrorism, sure,
保护它们免遭恐袭 当然
but the voters see even greater dangers.
但选民们还看到了更大的危险
Structural, environmental, toxins from algae.
建设性的 环境方面的 藻类毒素
Algae's quite a problem for us.
水藻是我们的大♥麻♥烦
The big question here, are the feds doing all they can do?
关键问题是 联邦政♥府♥尽力了吗
Well, the feds want to do even more.
联邦政♥府♥还想做更多事情
That's the reason that we're all meeting here today.
那就是我们今天聚在这里的原因
Now, look, gentlemen, all I can see
先生们 我现在看到的
is that we're in violent agreement with each other.
是我们大家都在争吵
I mean, Roger, how long have we known each other?
罗杰 我们认识多久了
How far do we go back?
多长时间了
You knew me when I had hair, Mr. President.
我还有头发的时候你就认识我了 总统先生
It doesn't change the fact that my constituents are saying,
但不管怎样 我的选民都说
"Give me a bridge, not a war zone."
"我们需要的是桥 不是战区"
All I'm saying is that
我的意思是
we need to anticipate threats when we can and thwart them.
我们要及时预测并扼制威胁
I'm saying that we're days away from an election,
我的意思是 大选将至
and I don't wanna upset the apple cart.
我不想把事情搞砸
Excuse me for just a moment.
抱歉我离开一下
Will, have you seen this?
威尔 你看到这个了吗
All right. I'll deal with him later.
好 我回头找他
Tell me exactly what she said.
告诉我她具体说了什么
Just that she heard it from Ken Caswell.
只说她是从肯·卡斯维尔那里听到的
I checked with the local authorities in Salida, sir.
我向萨里达当局核实过了 先生
It doesn't look good.
不太妙
The chances of Amp up the search.
可能性 加强搜索力度
Whatever materials and personnel they need
无论他们是需要物资还是人手
in addition to what they have, give them.
除了他们已经有的 都给他们
And reach out to Beth Corbet. I'd like to speak to her directly.
再联♥系♥一下贝丝·科贝特 我想和她通话
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
I haven't slept a good night's sleep since 2012.
从2012年起我就没睡过一个好觉
But I guess elected officials don't sleep
但我觉得当选官员不睡觉的话
so our constituents can.
我们的选民就能睡好了
The proof of success in fighting terror...
成功打击恐怖活动的证据
is something the public never hears about.
就是民众对此毫不知晓
A certain city in my state
我州的一座城市
wears the biggest target in the nation.
是国内最大的恐袭目标
The city and state of New York...
纽约州和纽约市
has scored silent wins for 15 years...
十五年来默默地胜利着
without a declaration of war.
从未宣战
Now...
好吧
in most cases...
大多数时候
I would argue the states can take care of themselves.
我会说各州可以进行自我管理
Mr. President!
总统先生
Well, by all means, continue, Governor.
没事 继续 州长
What... what was that part you were talking about? Insomnia?
你之前在说什么 失眠
My point is,
我的意思是
we're all Americans in this room, and we all love this country.
在座各位都是美国人 我们都爱这个国家
and I'd like to thank the president
我想感谢总统
for the opportunity to discuss this very important topic,
给我机会讨论这一非常重要的话题
and apologize for, uh, being on such a tight schedule.
我很抱歉 我的时间太紧张
Well, we are enormously grateful
我们非常感谢
that the governor took the time to come and join us today.
今天州长能抽出时间赶来参加
I'm just trying to understand.
我只是想弄明白
Claire, if I said anything to offend you,
克莱尔 如果我的话冒犯到了你
it was entirely...
那完全是
I mean, you know me. No filter.
你懂我的 我说话不动脑子
And that's what worries me.
那就是让我担心的事
I'm just operating on instinct, Ken.
我只是凭直觉行事 肯
Did you come down here with an agenda?
你来这儿是有什么目的吗
No. I mean...
没有 我...
I have been trying to reach Frank, but today was just...
我一直想找弗兰克 但今天只是...
I saw that you were appearing at an event
我看到你要出席一场活动
and I showed up to say hi.
就来打个招呼
I... I really do work around here,
我真的在这附近工作
on a street called "Wall", you know?
在一条叫"华尔"的街上 知道吗
But then you made reference
但你提到了
to something about two very close friends
两个非常亲密的朋友的事
that's nobody's business, including yours.
这不关任何人的事 包括你
And you even said so yourself,
你自己也这么说
Ken, that you have an awfully big mouth.
肯 你是个大嘴巴
I...
我
I lost a dear friend.
我失去了一位好友
I loved Tim. Everybody did.
我爱蒂姆 大家都爱他
And you implied Francis especially.
你还特别暗指了弗兰西斯
Well, yeah. I mean... That was a whole other thing.
是的 我是说 那完全是另一回事
In what way?
怎么是另一回事
In... What do you want me to say?
就是...你想让我说什么
I'm sure I don't know anything you don't.
我相信我知道的并不比你多
I'm just very interested in your perspective.
我只是很想知道你是怎么想的
Frank worshipped Tim, would have done anything for him.
弗兰克很敬重蒂姆 他愿为他做任何事
I don't know.
我说不好
If the world were a different place back then... who knows?
如果当时的世道是另一番样子 谁知道呢
That was a long time ago. And then he met you.
那是很久之前的事了 后来他遇见了你
And lucky him.
他真有福气
Look, in terms of my firm and...
瞧 要说我的公♥司♥
and trying to get the president's ear...
和我联♥系♥总统那么费劲...
I mean, yeah, it's a little embarrassing
这的确有点尴尬
that my friend of 30-whatever years
跟我有30多年交情的老朋友
didn't have time to pick up the phone.
没有时间接我的电♥话♥
He should have called you back.
他应该回你电♥话♥的
Francis and Tim were very good friends.
弗兰西斯和蒂姆是非常要好的朋友
But, you know, Ken, the older I get,
但是 肯 随着年龄的增长
I learn that assumptions are dangerous.
我发现妄下判断是很危险的
Sure. Okay.
是啊 好吧
It was great to see you.
很高兴见到你
So where is she?
她在哪
Change of plans. She needed to stay in New York.
计划有变 她需要留在纽约
She asked me to put something together for this.
她要我为这次会议做了准备的
Yeah? Well, something came up.
是吗 临时有事
The vice president will be filling in for her.
副总统会替她出席
Oh, my...
我的天...
Hey, man.
你好啊
Uh, we played in a terrible band together back in the day.
我们以前组过一个很糟糕的乐队
Before adulthood and alimony came crashing down.
我们那时还年少 不需要付赡养费
Two exes?
两个前妻吗
So, uh, where's the First Lady?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥在哪
Something came up.
临时有事
I'd love to ask you a few questions about working on the campaign.
我想问你几个关于为竞选工作的问题
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表