剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
No, no. I'll see you inside the party.
不用 舞会上见
So... how's Romero?
那么 罗梅洛如何了
Well, Romero wants to get the Republicans
罗梅洛想让共和党人
to restart the Declaration of War Committee.
重启宣战委员会
What a lovely inauguration gift.
好一份就职大礼
Don't tell me you're surprised.
别说你感到意外
I'm not.
我没有
I'll see you inside. Get a drink.
里面见 去喝一杯吧
Well, don't you look stunning.
你可真美
It's been a long night, Frank.
这一晚很漫长 弗兰克
I need to get home.
我得回家了
Come on. Do me the honor.
得了 赏个脸吧
Not tonight.
今晚不行
Doug! Don't you look good.
道格 打扮得真帅
Thank you, Madam Vice President.
谢谢您 副总统女士
Have you seen Francis?
你见到弗兰西斯了吗
Not for a little while, no, ma'am.
好一会儿没见着了 女士
Well, the party's breaking up.
大家在纷纷离开了
I want him to say goodbye to people.
我想让他来跟人道别
Yes, ma'am. I'll let him know. Doug?
好 女士 我去找他 道格
I have a question for you. Just a small thing.
我有个问题问你 就一件小事
What is it? Why weren't you at the beheading?
怎么了 你怎么没去看砍头
What? The night James Miller was beheaded.
什么 詹姆斯·米勒被砍头那晚
We were all there, the four of us.
我们都在 我们四个
Francis, Tom, LeAnn and myself.
弗兰西斯 汤姆 莉安和我
Why not you?
你怎么不在
You see Francis, tell him I'm looking for him.
你见到弗兰西斯 就说我找他
Yes, ma'am.
是 女士
I thought you got lost.
我以为你迷路了
No. I just needed a break.
不 我就想歇歇
Shall we bid our guests farewell?
我们要去跟客人道别吗
No, the night is young.
不 今晚还早呢
Look what I found.
看我找到了什么
They're restarting the committee.
他们要重启委员会
I thought we killed that committee.
我以为我们扼杀了那个委员会
Nothing ever really dies in the House.
众议院什么都野火烧不尽
It just plays in front of a smaller and smaller audience.
只不过关注的人越来越少
This is serious. I know.
这事可不小 我知道
But let's enjoy the rest of the party.
但我们还是好好享受舞会吧
What do you do here?
你是做什么的
I work for them.
我为他们工作
The president asked me to make sure that you get home safely.
总统让我确保你安全回家
I have a car for you.
我给你安排了一辆车
I thought I'd stay a little while longer.
我还想多待一会儿
The president has an early morning tomorrow.
总统明天早上要早起
Right this way.
这边请
The tour guide?
那个导游
What? Yes.
什么 是的
WTF. What am I supposed to do about the tour guide?
搞什么 我应该拿那个导游怎么办呢
The press briefing room, Tom, really?
还在媒体接待室 汤姆 不是吧
I didn't think anyone would care.
我以为没人会在意
Well, should I... keep her on or let her go?
那我是该留下她还是让她走人呢
I mean, it was rather unprofessional on her part.
她这样做是很不专业的
She's good at her job.
她很擅长她的工作
Tom...
汤姆...
don't cheat on my wife.
不要对我妻子不忠
Mr. Barnes?
巴恩斯先生
Do you want to get a coffee somewhere away from this?
你想到别的地方喝杯咖啡吗
I keep thinking about what you said.
我一直在想你说的话
I found this with her things.
我在她的东西中找到了这个
It was Father's Day...
父亲节那天
the last time I heard from her.
是我最后一次跟她通话
We weren't close.
我们不是很亲近
I was surprised she called.
我很惊讶她会打电♥话♥给我
I mean, I was happy, of course, but...
我当然很开心 但是...
Can I hold on to this?
我能留着这个吗
I didn't know...
我不知道
that she was in trouble.
她有麻烦了
When the police asked if i thought she was suicidal,
当警♥察♥问我她是不是有自杀倾向的时候
I said, "Maybe."
我说 "可能吧"
I didn't know her, really.
我并不了解她
Neither did I.
我也是
I'll look into this.
我会调查这个的
Okay.
好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Politico. Five minutes on Morning Joe.
政♥治♥新闻网 《早安乔》上说了五分钟
Was a press release really necessary?
发新闻稿真的有必要吗
You're taking a leave.
你要去休假
The press release said that you were taking a leave
新闻稿上说你要休假
to consider your career options.
来考虑一下你的职业选择
This has to look real. You know that.
得看上去像真的才行 你知道的
What if they need to meet with me?
如果他们要和我见面怎么办
Then they'll meet with you.
那他们就会和你见面
I could have security escort you out.
我可以叫保安护送你出去
So since Usher is special advisor now,
那么既然现在厄舍是特别顾问了
where does that leave you?
那你又算什么呢
Like I said, they'll call you if they need you.
我说过了 如果有需要 他们会给打你的
I can be a friend to you, you know.
我可以成为你的朋友的 知道吗
It doesn't have to be like this.
不必这样的
I don't have any friends.
我没有朋友
I landed him at the Jordanian Embassy in Paris.
我把他安排在了巴黎的约旦大使♥馆♥
When do we plan to get him out?
我们计划什么时候把他弄出来
Well, as I understand it, you don't yet know
据我所知 现在还不知道
what Mr. Macallan may have told President Petrov.
麦卡伦先生可能告诉了佩特罗夫总统些什么
I want Macallan back here sooner rather than later.
我要麦卡伦回来 越快越好
It's better if these things don't happen on American soil.
这些事不发生在美国境内会更好些
Yes, but I make those decisions.
是 但我决定了
Of course, Mr. President.
当然 总统先生
And rest assured,
请放心
neither of your fingerprints are anywhere near this.
这件事是查不到你们身上的
So what do we do about LeAnn?
我们怎么处理莉安
She's been involved in election fraud, for Christ's sake.
她参与了选举舞弊 天呐
She's made a lot of mistakes.
她犯了很多错
Yes, but lots of people have.
是的 但很多人都犯过
Yes, but some people run their course.
话是那么说 但有些人就走到头了
It's hard to know who to trust these days.
如今真难知道能相信谁
Isn't it?
可不是嘛
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表