剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
but if you look at this aerial view,
但请看航拍情况
you can see heavily-armed men
可以看到全副武装的人
making their way through this wooded area.
正在林间穿行
Sir, he's not here.
长官 他不在这儿
All we have are some loose domestic connections.
我们只审出了一些零散的国内联络人
A perverse idolization of ICO overseas.
对海外哈里发国的变♥态♥崇拜
He refuses to confirm any wide-ranging homegrown network.
他不肯证实有大规模的国内网络存在
Our interrogators are confident the asset is no longer valuable.
我们的审讯官认为此人已无价值
And risk to reward no longer tenable.
冒险诱供已经不可行了
Sir, we have reached a breaking point.
先生 我们已经到达了临界点
Did you think I didn't already have him?
你以为我没有已经抓到了他
That I would have left him out there somewhere?
我会任他在外面流窜吗
And I thought you knew me.
我以为你了解我呢
Josh.
约书
Joshua.
约书亚
Do you want to live?
你想活吗
Tell us what we want.
说出我们想知道的
Tell us what we want to hear.
说出我们想知道的
You're no martyr, are you?
你不是个殉道者 是吧
Look at you.
看看你
No, you're not a martyr.
不 你不是个殉道者
No one will remember what you've done,
没人会记住你所做的事
either here on Earth or in your heaven.
不管是在这人间 还是在你的天堂
So why did you pick the Millers?
你为什么选择米勒一家
Why?
为什么
What did you see?
你看到了什么
Was it the girl?
是因为那女孩吗
Did you see her first?
你是先看上了她吗
What did you see?
你看上了什么
Or did she see you first?
还是她先看到了你
Yeah, that's it, isn't it? She saw you.
没错 就是这样吧 她看到了你
She looked right through you, didn't she?
她一眼就看穿了你 是吧
I don't need to see this person anymore.
我不需要再看到他了
Get rid of the asset. Sir.
处理掉他 先生
He's an animal, but he's still an American citizen.
他是个禽兽 但他终归是美国公民
We are at war. And he is an enemy combatant.
我们在交战 他是敌方战斗人员
And he lost whatever rights he might have had as an American
他砍下那可怜人的脑袋时 就失去了一切
when he cut that poor man's head off.
美国人的权利
So don't give me your pride or your position.
所以少跟我说你的骄傲或立场
Because none of this would have happened
因为如果你当初能照做
if you'd done what you were told in the first place.
这一切都不会发生了
I'll take care of it.
我会处理的
Yes, you will, and you will do so willingly.
你当然会 而且会自愿自觉地做
And I want you to get some good, usable footage...
我要你拍到杀他时好的
of his killing.
可用的录像
And then destroy everything else.
然后销毁其他一切
We will be releasing footage of Joshua Masterson's killing.
我们要发布约书亚·马斯特森被杀的视频
The administration and the intelligence community
政♥府♥和情报机构
were hoping to take him alive.
本希望活捉他
But I would like to commend
但我想赞扬
Assistant Director of Counterterrorism, Nathan Green.
反恐处助理局长 纳森·格林
And of course all of the work
当然还有
that Secretary Durant has done behind the scenes on all of this.
国务卿杜兰特做的一切相关幕后工作
The information the investigation has gathered so far
调查目前为止收集到的信息
points to Joshua Masterson and Zachary Hawthorne
表明约书亚·马斯特森和扎克瑞·霍桑
having strong connections to ICO abroad
跟海外的哈里发国
and ICO's growing network domestically.
和国内在发展的哈里发国网络有密切关系
And so I would like to say this to ICO directly.
所以我想直接对哈里发国说以下这些话
You will not infect the mind of one more of our young people,
你们再别想左右哪怕一个年轻人的头脑
because I will not stop until I find you.
因为我不会罢休 直到我找到你
And I say that for the grieving Miller family,
这话也说给悲痛中的米勒一家
whom I hope will find some sleep tonight.
希望他们今晚能睡得着
I also urge Congress
我还敦促国会
to accelerate the process
加快进程
and vote on my request for a declaration of war.
就我的宣战请求做出表决
Mr. President? I will not be answering questions.
总统先生 我不会回答问题
Seth will take it from here.
接下来赛斯会接手
It's hard to see, but I think that was the killshot.
不好分辨 但那应该是致命一击
Now, please remember, these reports are unconfirmed
请记住 这些报道尚未经证实
and we're waiting on a statement from the White House.
我们还在等待白宫的声明
What we can report is a great deal...
我们可以报道 有大量...
Why are you watching this?
你为什么看这个
...this wooded area. And shots being fired, both by and--
...这片林区 有枪击声 既有...
Hello?
喂
Hello. This is Francis Underwood.
喂 我是弗兰西斯·安德伍德
It's him.
是他
The committee is looking for Remy Danton and Jackie Sharp.
委员会在找雷米·丹顿和杰姬·夏普
What do either of them have to do with ICO or the war?
他们跟哈里发国和战争有什么关系
The talk up on the Hill is they're going to invite you
国会那边的消息是他们会要你
and the rest of your staff to testify.
和你的手下去作证
They're gonna use the Declaration of War to investigate.
他们要利用宣战的事做调查
That's right.
是的
They're gonna use the committee Frank asked for to investigate him.
他们要用弗兰克要求组建的委员会调查他
Fuck. That's right, Doug.
该死 是啊 道格
"Fuck."
"该死"
It's difficult to underst--
很难理解...
Well, perhaps if you could just calm down for a moment.
或许如果你能稍稍平静一点
Please stop it.
够了
I thought this news would bring you some relief.
我以为这消息能给你带来一丝宽慰
The president called Mrs. Miller.
总统打给了米勒太太
I promised you and your daughter that I would--
我向你和你女儿保证过 我会...
Leave her alone.
放过她吧
Well, perhaps we should speak
或许我们还是
when you're feeling a little more up to it.
等你好一些了再谈吧
I don't want to hear you. Or from you.
我不想听到你说话 或收到你的任何消息
What you did to my family... What?
你对我们家做的事... 什么
Leave us out of it. And do not use my husband's name.
别把我们扯进去 别用我丈夫的名字
Listen, Mrs.--
听我说 太太
She hung up.
她挂了
Let's go for a walk.
我们去走走吧
Mr. President!
总统先生
Tell them what they need to know.
说出他们想听的
Mr. President!
总统先生
Hello.
你们好
Mr. President. Thank you, thank you.
总统先生 谢谢 谢谢
Hello.
你好
You have nothing to be afraid of.
你们完全不需要害怕
You have nothing to be afraid of.
你们完全不需要害怕
You have nothing to be afraid of.
你完全不需要害怕
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表