剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Find a point?
找到意义
You ever been that dark?
你经历过那种低谷吗
I wanna be with you.
我想和你在一起
I love you.
我爱你
I think I might love you, too.
我也许也爱你
That's the script for the 30-second spot.
这是30秒宣传片的稿子
We don't wanna hit him too hard.
我们不想下手太重
There's a risk of kicking him while he's down.
不然可能被当成落井下石
Who's doing the morning shows?
谁上晨间节目
Friends. They'll respectfully question Conway's ability to serve.
朋友 他们会礼貌地质疑康威的胜任能力
And then in the nightly news,
然后在晚间新闻中
we'll have veteran rights activists arguing for better care.
会有退休军人♥权♥利活动家争取更好的医疗
Good.
很好
Sir, the plan is to go after the governor first,
先生 计划先打击州长
and when the general comes to his defense,
等将军出面维护他
we use his hot mic comments to take him down, too.
我们再用他抗命的录音扳倒他
Congratulations, sir.
祝贺你 先生
I wanted to be the first to say it.
我想第一个祝贺你
We still have to campaign.
我们还得走竞选流程
Yeah, but you're going to win.
没错 但您会胜选
We are, Doug.
我们会的 道格
We are.
我们会的
Common woe, be done.
俗世烦恼啊 散去吧
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表