剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
And I thought maybe...
我想也许...
it'd be something that you'd be interested in looking at.
你会有兴趣看一看
I'm doing all I can.
我在尽力而为
All you can? Yes.
尽力而为 是的
Like doubt me?
质疑我
Like think that you know better what's in my mind than I do?
以为你比我更了解我自己的精神状况
You know, you're the one who told Mark.
要知道 是你告诉马克的
I had to deny I had anything to do with it.
我还得否认我跟那事有关
See, these people, Hannah... Usher and Marshall...
要知道这些人 汉娜 厄舍和马歇尔
they're hired hands. They can't be trusted.
他们是雇工 不能信他们
And Brockhart, he's in it for himself.
布洛哈特也是为了自己
But... but you, my darling, my love--
但你...亲爱的 我的爱人
Stop it. Stop what?
别说了 别说什么
What are you gonna do? Take the kids and go to your mom?
你能怎么样 带孩子回娘家
As if you would.
你不会这么做的
You already picked out the White House china.
你连白宫的瓷器都挑好了
You want this more than anything. To be president.
你最大的心愿就是当上总统
Don't you dare judge me now that I want it, too.
这也成了我的心愿 你胆敢来指责我
Yes, Congressman, but flights are considered bribes.
是 议员 安排航程也算贿赂
Yes, Congressman, it's not your DUIs that concern us,
是 议员 我们担心的不是你的酒驾
it's your daughter's.
而是你女儿的
Well, you should've done a better job hiding the payouts.
那你本该把开销藏得更深
I mean, really.
拜托
Yes, I'm sure you are... but how old was he again?
嗯 我相信你是 他多大来着
Yes, and he was in the choir, is that right?
对 他参加过合唱团 对吧
But you can never erase an e-mail,
但你没法把邮件删得不留痕迹
even my dead aunt knows that.
我过世的姑姑都知道
Well, get back to me as soon as you can.
好吧 你尽快回复我
So? Maine finally looks solid, sir.
怎么样 缅因州终于搞定了 先生
New Hampshire doesn't, though.
但新罕布♥什♥尔还没有
I've been sitting in here for hours
我坐在这里好几个小时
busting my ass, getting some results.
想方设法取得了一些成效
We should have secured New Hampshire.
我们本应拿下新罕布♥什♥尔的
How did LeAnn get Maine?
莉安怎么拿下缅因州的
She cashed in a favor.
对方欠她人情
Well, why couldn't you do the same goddamn thing?
那你为什么不能用同一招
It doesn't make sense.
我想不通
I thought I had him. I mean...
我以为我说服他了
And it's not just New Hampshire. Wisconsin should've folded.
不只是新罕布♥什♥尔 威斯康星本来也该拿下的
Should have?
本来
What's going on, Doug? What's happening?
怎么回事 道格 你怎么了
Is there some issue with your commitment? Your loyalty?
是你的投入 还是忠心出了问题
What?
什么
Perhaps you just aren't worthy of my trust.
或许你就不值得我信任
I have given everything to you.
我为你费尽心力
Almost the entirety of my professional life, Frank.
我的整个职业生涯几乎都给了你 弗兰克
You watch your tone.
你注意语气
The things I've done...
我做的那些事...
The things that I have done to help keep you here,
为了保住你的位子 我做的那些事...
and you're gonna question my loyalty?
你居然还质疑我的忠心
Well, if we can't win,
如果我们不能赢
we have to make sure that Conway doesn't either.
那我们得确保康威也不能赢
Maine coming over only means he won't get to 26.
缅因州支持我们 那他就拿不到26票
A deadlock isn't a win. But at least...
僵局不是胜局 但至少...
I'm sorry, Doug. I was out of line.
抱歉 道格 我刚才失态了
Let's get back to work.
我们继续工作吧
It's not just what he did with all the data.
不只是他如何处理了那些数据
Aidan had access to everything.
艾丹之前能接触到一切
We need to get the CIA and FBI off his trail,
我们得让中情局和联调局不去查他
and I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You're causing problems, LeAnn,
你在制♥造♥麻烦 莉安
which is the last thing that we can afford right now.
我们现在最要不得麻烦了
Macallan sealed his own fate.
麦卡伦是作茧自缚
I delivered Maine, Doug,
我拿下了缅因州 道格
which is more than you can say about New Hampshire.
你可没处理好新罕布♥什♥尔
I'll owe you.
算我欠你人情
Not enough.
还不够
Has the president spoken to you about Aidan at all?
总统跟你说过艾丹的事吗
No.
没有
Is he on a kill list?
他在狙杀名单上吗
The United States of America doesn't have kill lists, LeAnn.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国没有狙杀名单 莉安
I am the only thing preventing Mac from releasing what he has.
我是唯一阻止麦卡公布他手上的东西的人
And my guess is, whatever it is, it'll implicate you, too.
我猜不管那是什么 你也牵涉其中
Am I wrong, Doug?
我错了吗 道格
Someone close to Senator Mitchell woke me up with the news.
米切尔参议员身边的人告诉了我这消息
Get me the vice president on the phone.
让副总统接电♥话♥
That is not going to help.
没用
Well, how do you intend on dealing with it?
你打算怎么处理
Donald.
唐纳德
Don't do it. Claire
别这么做 克莱尔
I know what you and Senator Mitchell were planning.
我知道你和米切尔参议员在谋划什么
Do what you were supposed to do.
做你本该做的事
Move the anti-filibuster measure forward so the Senate can vote
取消阻挠议事 好让参议院能投票
and elect me vice president. No.
选我担任副总统 不行
No? All voices should be heard
不行 各方声音都应该被听到
out of respect for the American people
出于对美国人♥民♥的尊重
and the gravity of the vote before the Senate today,
也因为今天参议院投票的重要性
the first like this since 1825.
自1825年起 这还是首次
The House is about to vote, Donald. What is going on?
众议院即将投票 唐纳德 怎么回事
Let's get this done so you can go home.
我们把这事弄完 你就能回家了
It looks like Conway is going to win.
看上去康威要赢了
And no matter what people have told you,
不管别人跟你说了什么
the Senate is voting for Brockhart.
参议院会投给布洛哈特
It's country over party, Claire. Are you flexing?
国家高于政党 克莱尔 你在耍滑头吗
I'm stalling until the House vote happens
我想拖到众议院完成投票
and then the Senate votes accordingly.
好让参议院据结果投票
You'd do that to the party
你要那样对待
to which you've devoted your entire career?
你将全部事业倾注其中的政党吗
The country needs clarity and resolution.
国家需要透明和决议
That's the most important thing.
那是最重要的事
There'll be another election in four years.
四年后还会有选举
But look...
但听我说
I saw you when Francis was in the coma.
弗兰西斯昏迷时 我看到了你的样子
What you're capable of when given the opportunity.
当得到机会时你展现出的能力
You still have a shot down the road. I'd vote for you.
你今后还有机会 我会为你投票
Whatever you think, I know I have the numbers.
不管你怎么想 我知道我票数够了
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
But come on.
但拜托
You're not like him. Be patient.
你不像他 耐心点
You're a fool, Donald. You always were.
你是个傻瓜 唐纳德 一直都是
You and your dumb, dead wife that you never, ever shut up about.
你和你三句不离的那个蠢亡妻
Principled? Idealistic?
有原则 理想主义
A champion for the people? What did you ever actually do?
捍卫人♥民♥ 你实际做过什么
Nothing.
什么也没有
The great crusader? I don't think so.
伟大的斗士 我看不是
You just liked the position of the bumbling idiot that you are.
你只是喜欢你现在这副傻瓜的样子
The optimist. The idealist.
乐观主义者 理想主义者
You loved it so much that you couldn't even make a deal
你太喜欢了以至于你甚至不能达成一笔协议
or move a single thing forward.
或者推进一件事
You have a legacy of nothing.
你什么也没有留下
Sign the measure, get the Republicans off the floor,
取消阻挠议事 让共和党别碍事
start the vote now.
马上开始投票
Do you know what I just realized?
你知道我刚刚意识到什么吗
Your initials...
你的姓名首字母
they're missing an "N" and a "T".
少了N和T[贱♥人♥]
The vote is inconclusive, Mr. President.
投票无结果 总统先生
Neither you nor Conway to 26.
你和康威都没达到26票
Still alive. What about Claire?
还有机会 克莱尔怎么样
This is impossible.
这不可能
I'm as surprised as you are.
我和你一样惊讶
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表