剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
He looked fine.
他看上去还行
What does he know, LeAnn?
他知道什么 莉安
Probably about the same as you and me,
也许跟你我知道的差不多
which is why we need to keep him out of any serious trouble.
所以我们不能让他惹上严重的麻烦
I don't want to get involved in your personal life, LeAnn.
我不想涉足你的私生活 莉安
I'm here to see the president. Of course.
我是来见总统的 当然
But when you think about it, Cathy,
但你仔细想想 凯茜
we're all sort of involved here.
我们都脱不了干系
If he is in any kind of danger, he is not built for it.
如果他有危险 他是无法承受的
Hi, Cathy.
你好 凯茜
Jane.
简
LeAnn Harvey, Jane Davis. Jane is under secretary--
莉安·哈维 简·戴维斯 简是副部长
Deputy under secretary of commerce for international trade.
商♥务♥部♥副助理部长 负责国际贸易
It's a mouthful.
很拗口
Yeah, it's good to put a face to the voice.
很高兴见到你本人
Uh, do you have any ibuprofen?
你有布洛芬吗
Oh, I might have some aspirin. No.
我好像有阿司匹林 不行
I'm allergic. Gives me hives. We may have some.
我过敏 会起疹子 我们好像有
You're the Harveys of the tire company, yes?
你家就是做轮胎的哈维家族 对吧
My father and uncle sold the business 20 years ago.
我父亲和叔叔二十年前卖♥♥了公♥司♥
And the treads haven't been the same since.
之后胎面就不一样了
But it's great. You finally landed in D.C.
但很不错 你还是来到了华府
I'll let the president know you're both here.
我会告诉总统你们俩都来了
Uh, thank you for this.
谢谢你的药
Let's just reverse those two sentences and it's there.
我们对调这两句就行了
It's to the point.
切中要点
Pithy. Yes, pithy.
凝练 没错 凝练
Your meeting is here.
她们来了
Thank you.
谢谢
And Justice Benson is en route
本森法官正在前往
to the White House for the announcement.
白宫参与宣布仪式
I'll have her wait in the Yellow Oval.
我会让她在黄色椭圆厅等
Uh, great. Can you send the others in, please?
好 让她们进来 行吗
Of course.
好的
Is the former president meeting us in the Rose Garden?
前总统也会去玫瑰园吗
Francis will not be there.
弗兰西斯不去
He's not needed.
他不必去
Miss Davis.
戴维斯女士
Secretary Durant.
杜兰特国务卿
It's been a long time. Yes, where was that?
好久不见 是啊 上次见面是在哪
A think tank in Aspen, early 2000.
阿斯彭一家智库 2000年初
Oh, there was a lot of thinking happening back then.
那时还有很多"智慧的火花"
I'm glad we put a stop to that.
还好我们阻止了
Please, have a seat.
请坐
So, I've gone over the numbers
我看过了与北♥京♥的
of the proposed agreement of steel with Beijing
钢铁协议的草案数据
and I have a couple of questions for you.
我有些问题想问你
Madam President, we need to evacuate you now.
总统女士 我们需要带你撤离
What's going on?
怎么回事
Please, Madam President. It's urgent.
请撤离 总统女士 是紧急情况
Ma'am.
女士
Where are you taking me?
你们要带我去哪
We're moving you to the PEOC. Why?
将您转移到总统紧急行动中心 为什么
They'll brief you down below, ma'am.
他们会在下面告诉您 女士
Where's Francis?
弗兰西斯人呢
Where's Doug Stamper? And Mr. Yates?
道格·斯坦普呢 还有耶茨先生呢
We're following protocol, ma'am.
我们在照章办事 女士
National Security Advisor Cafferty is on her way.
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问卡弗蒂在路上了
Ma'am? No, we'll wait for Francis.
女士 不 我们等弗兰西斯
He'll meet you inside.
他会在里面与您会合
We will wait for Francis. That's an order.
我们要等弗兰西斯 这是命令
Madam President. Miss Cafferty, what's going on?
总统女士 卡弗蒂女士 怎么回事
Nothing's confirmed yet,
尚无确切消息
but a truck carrying radioactive material has gone missing.
但一辆携带放射性物质的卡车失踪了
Is this real? We have to talk to Green.
这是真的吗 我们得和格林谈谈
Let's head inside.
我们进去吧
Yes.
是
I see. Thank you.
我明白了 谢谢
Homeland received word from Cybercom
国土安♥全♥部♥收到网络司令部的消息
that a truck carrying three cesium-137 irradiators
一辆携带三台铯137辐照器的卡车
missed two checkpoints.
未按时到达两个检查站
It was supposed to be traveling from Atlanta
卡车本该从亚特兰大
back to the manufacturer in Baltimore.
驶回巴尔的摩的生产厂商那里
Where do we think the truck is now?
卡车现在在什么位置
Truck's GPS is offline.
卡车的卫星定位下线了
How the hell does a thing like that happen?
怎么会出这样的破事
We'll have to reevaluate. You're damn right we will.
我们得重新评估 可是该重新评估了
But we need to make some decisions.
但我们必须作出决定
We should notify Metro PD and Virginia State Police.
我们应该通知特区警♥察♥和弗州州警
Are we gonna evacuate the public?
要不要疏散群众
No. Before we do anything,
不行 在采取任何行动之前
I wanna speak to the head of counterterrorism.
我要和反恐处局长谈一谈
Get Assistant Director Green on the line.
给我接助理局长格林
Ma'am, Homeland is over... The president is right.
女士 国安部已经 总统说得对
Ma'am?
女士
This is President Underwood.
我是安德伍德总统
At this time, we have no idea who's responsible.
眼下我们还不清楚谁对这起事件负责
Director Green, perhaps it's better
格林局长 我最好还是
I patch you into the whole room. One second.
把你接到免提上 请稍等
The driver's been unreachable since his shift began.
自从他的轮班开始 司机就失联了
There's enough radiation on that truck
卡车上的放射物
to impact a 30-mile radius.
足够影响方圆50公里左右的区域
Even if it's not weaponized, it would be in the air,
即便不被武器化 也会扩散到大气中
in the water, children, people...
水里 影响儿童和平民
General, I can hear the wheels grinding from here.
将军 我在这里都能听见车轮轰轰响了
I'd rather not speculate, sir.
最好还是不要妄加推测 先生
Oh, please do.
请你尽情推测一下
Over the past several days, there has been increased ICO chatter,
过去几天以来 哈里发国的情报越来越多
but that is the new normal.
但这已经是新常态了
We've sent over stats and maps of potentially affected areas.
我们把可能受影响区域的地图和数据发过去了
I don't know what's worse.
我真不知道哪个更可怕
A dirty bomb about to go off or what'll happen to the city
是随时会炸的脏弹 还是全城人知道
when they know we're looking for one.
我们在找一枚脏弹后的反应
Who do we have left upstairs? Seth and LeAnn.
上头有谁留守 赛斯和莉安
You stay in touch with Green.
你和格林保持通信
If this is a dirty bomb,
如果真的有脏弹
then we've just entered a different world.
那局面可就彻底不一样了
Yes, sir.
好 先生
All right, we need to stay focused
好了 我们继续集中力量
on our contingency plan for an evacuation
制定一份紧急疏散计划
without the appearance of doing so.
但不要让外界察觉我们的行动
We need to be ready to implement one way...
我们需要准备实施单向...
We need to get the cleanup team from the Energy...
给我联♥系♥能源部的清理小队...
...whose jurisdiction it is to get the security cams...
...有权调取安保监控录像....
Yes. Whenever it happens,
没错 最终宣布后
this appointment would break the court's deadlock.
这次任命便能打破最高法♥院♥的僵局
And we would get this election going again.
我们终于能继续推进这次大选了
But let's step back a minute.
但请大家退一步想一想
Tennessee is out of the equation.
田纳西已经不重要了
Whoever wins that state, it's not enough.
无论谁赢下田州 都不够取胜
It's come down to one state. Ohio.
这样就取决于最后一个州 俄亥俄州
One state is about to choose
一个州的选择 将左右
the next President of these United States.
下一任美国总统的人选
How did we let this happen?
我们怎么会让这种事发生
And it keeps happening.
而且还不止一次
This is an administration that operates behind closed doors,
这届政♥府♥一贯喜欢搞闭门政♥治♥
out of the public eye.
逃避公共监督
Today's sudden postponement is typical.
今天的突然推迟也是一贯的套路
With no announcement in the Rose Garden,
玫瑰园没发表一个字的声明
and literally zero news coming from the White House,
整个白宫也完全没有任何消息放出
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表