剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
The First Lady's statement stands as is.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的声明里该说的都说了
I will have updates for you on Tennessee as I get them.
我得到田纳西的最新情况就会通报
Is everyone clear? Thank you.
所有人都清楚了吗 谢谢
Seth!
赛斯
I'm told everything just went wrong.
我听说一切都乱套了
The FBI had the bomb guys there... But, Mitch...
联调局派了拆弹部队的人 但是 米切
...for crying out loud!
天啊
...injuries didn't go beyond scrapes and bruises.
伤情仅仅是擦伤和瘀伤
Oh, I don't know about that, Shawna.
这我可不确定 肖娜
Twelve people were taken to the hospital.
有12人被送往了医院
Look, is there any status on Green's ETA?
格林的预计到达时间有了吗
Secretary Stewart and I... Yes. Just a moment, sir.
斯图尔特州务卿和我 好的 请稍等
...cannot make a determination without You need to take this.
无法做出决断 除非 您得接这通电♥话♥
What? What?
什么 什么
What the hell is this?
又怎么了
Hello.
你好
Governor. Mark Usher here.
州长 我是马克·厄舍
I think we met at the conference in Sun Valley.
我们应该在太阳谷的会议上见过
Yes, that's right.
对 没错
Well, I wish I were calling under better circumstances.
真希望能在更好的情况下打来
I wanted to know what you're going to need.
我想知道您有什么需求
I can get some excellent people down there fast in case you...
我可以尽快安排人过去 以防您...
you're feeling like you need the extra security or...
您似乎需要额外的安保 或者
You there?
您还在听吗
I'm right here, yeah.
在 我在
I spoke to Shawna a few minutes ago,
几分钟前我跟肖娜谈过了
and we agreed that we absolutely cannot disrupt this election.
我们一致认为绝不能让选举受影响
You called my secretary of state?
你联♥系♥了我的州务卿
Well, she called me.
是她联♥系♥了我
She is a leader of the party in Tennessee. As are you.
她是田纳西州党领袖 跟你一样
Do I need to remind you, sir, that yours is a red state,
需要我提醒你 先生 你那儿是共和党州
and every Republican in it is counting on you?
共和党人都指望着你呢吗
Thank you, Mr. Usher. Now, hold on.
谢谢 厄舍先生 等一下
Shawna just wanted to ask
肖娜只想问
what can be done and what can't be done.
能做什么 做不了什么
She's like the rest of us, trying to figure this thing out.
她跟我们其他人一样 也在想办法
Because of the scale of a possible threat
因为目前尚无法确定的
which we're still trying to determine,
潜在威胁的规模
and because of the importance of these, uh, voting centers,
也因为这些投票中心的重要性
we're asking the governor to declare
我们请求州长宣布
a state of emergency... Will, could you please sit?
进入紧急状态 威尔 你坐会儿吧
...so that we can provide more...
这样我们才能...
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
Three o'clock wave said Tennessee's locked up, no matter what.
3点那波说田纳西无论如何都是我们的了
...into the event that took place here...
...发生在这里的事件
Love, no one can see.
亲爱的 大家都看不到了
What the hell?
怎么回事
...be potentially disturbing.
可能会让人不安
They don't bark when there's a bomb.
有炸♥弹♥时狗不会叫的
What do you mean, "They don't bark"?
什么意思"不会叫"
The canine units don't bark when there's a bomb, Mr. President.
有炸♥弹♥时狗不会叫 总统先生
Yeah, but the whole building heard it.
嗯 但整栋楼的人都听到了
They're trained to sit down when they detect a bomb.
他们的训练是检测到炸♥弹♥就坐下
So did they sit down? No.
它们坐下了吗 没有
Then there was no bomb.
那就是没炸♥弹♥
We think the barking was provoked.
我们认为狗叫是因为受到了刺♥激♥
Provoked? Director Green, that'll be enough.
刺♥激♥ 格林局长 这真是够了
These dogs are our last line of defense, sir.
这些狗是我们最后的防线 先生
I think ICO got in there today.
我觉得哈里发国今天闯进去了
And thank God they didn't get a bomb off,
幸好他们没引爆♥炸♥弹
but whatever operative they got in there,
但不管他们让什么人混了进去
I think, was used to provoke the riot.
我觉得是去引发暴♥乱♥的
I said that is enough.
我说够了
You think ICO got all the way in that building
你觉得哈里发国会闯进楼里
and then just decided not to set off a bomb?
然后又决定还是不引爆♥炸♥弹了吗
Well, there are We are not going to disrupt the voting.
这个... 我们不能影响投票
Mitch, would you please talk some sense into him?
米切 你好好劝劝他
I If we don't suspend,
我 如果不暂停投票
the Bureau cannot guarantee the safety of these centers.
局里无法确保中心的安全
Unacceptable. Find Kalabi.
不可接受 找到卡拉比
The governor does not wanna
州长不会希望
have to institute a curfew this late in the game.
在这么晚的时候颁发宵禁令
And, Mitch... Uh, yes, sir.
米切 是 先生
...you are not closing the polls.
你不能关闭投票
You think we should?
你觉得我们该关吗
I can't weigh in on this.
我没法发表意见
I need to talk to Shawna.
我得跟肖娜谈谈
How many scandals should the public be expected to endure
公众还要承受多少丑闻
before they say, "Enough"?
才会说"够了"
Before they say, "I'm staying home"?
会说"我不出门了"
Before they lose complete faith in this democratic republic?
会对国家完全丧失信心
This is a trend that dates back at least
上次出现这样的趋势
to when Nixon avoided jail time.
是尼克松躲过牢狱之灾的时候
Okay, we're out.
好了 结束
You're good. I don't need fans, Sean.
真不错 我不需要粉丝 肖恩
Just genuine appreciation.
只是真诚的欣赏
Would you like a drink? One is brown and one is not.
喝一杯吗 一杯是酒 一杯不是
It's gonna be a long night. That's not what I hear.
今晚会很漫长 我听说不是
So, Tennessee...
那么 田纳西
Is the question.
是问题所在
And?
怎么样
My date knew nothing.
我的男伴什么都不知道
Are you making the rounds?
你在到处问了吗
Crowd's a little older than I'm used to, but...
这里的人比我一般接触的年龄要大
yes, they're a talkative bunch... that don't say much.
但是 没错 他们话多 却没什么料
I'll take the brown one.
我要酒
That's Patricia Whittaker over there. Chairperson of the DNC.
那是帕特里夏·惠特克 民♥主♥党全国委员会主席
She slapped me once in a bar in Omaha.
她有次在奥马哈一家酒吧里扇了我个耳光
For the life of me, I can't tell you why.
我也不知道为什么
There's something wrong with Tennessee.
田纳西州有问题
Your date is either lying or denying.
你的男伴要么在撒谎 要么在抵赖
What did you mean by this?
这是什么意思
On the back of the speech?
演讲背后的字
Nothing. Forget it.
没事 别提了
"There's still time"?
"还有时间"
There's still time for what?
还有时间做什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You and your husband.
你和你丈夫
Getting ready to win an election.
准备赢得选举
I see the way you're acting.
我看到你的样子了
Do you realize we have every intention of winning today?
你知道我们今天打算赢得选举吗
Sure.
当然
But then what?
但然后呢
I used to go to this cabin... up in Maine.
我以前会去缅因州的一间小木屋
The windows don't close properly.
窗户关不严实
You can smell the ocean all summer long.
整个夏天都能闻到大海的气味儿
I do think it's better you go to the ballroom.
我觉得你还是去宴会厅吧
If you have not voted, I assure you, you will get the chance.
如果你尚未投票 我保证 你会有机会的
But I cannot, in good conscience,
但出于良心
allow balloting to continue until I am satisfied that it is safe.
我不能在确保安全前 允许投票继续
To that end, as nightfall approaches,
为此 随着夜晚将至
I am announcing an enforced,
我要宣布今晚
state-wide curfew, effective tonight.
执行全州宵禁
If you are not in your home by 8:30 p.m. central time,
如果你中部时间晚8点30还未回家
or by 9:30 in the eastern parts of this state,
或是东部时间9点30
you will be subject to detention and possible arrest.
你将被拘禁甚至逮捕
What the hell's going on?
这是怎么回事
What's going on is we're gonna win Pennsylvania and Ohio.
我们会赢下宾州和俄亥俄州 就这么回事
That puts you over 270.
那么你就超过270了
The polls are still open. People are still voting.
投票还在继续 大家还在投票
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表