剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, my office can refer a rehab facility.
我办公室提供治疗器材
Thank you so much, Dr. Joe.
多谢你 乔医生
I also want you to get a rubber ball.
你还要买♥♥个橡皮球
Have him practice squeezing.
让病人练习按压
Once he has mobility in his hand,
等手能动了
get a keyboard in front of him.
就给他放个键盘
See if he can type.
看看能否打字
The sooner he can communicate with us, the better.
他越早能和我们交流 就越好
I will.
我会的
This is so exciting, Mr. Kenneth.
太让人高兴了 肯尼思先生
You're gonna get better.
你会康复的
Thank you.
多谢
You doing okay back there?
感觉还好吗
We'll get you home soon.
一会就到家了
Could I have my coat now?
把外套给我吧
Oh, right.
呦 想起来了
You have to apologize first.
但你要先道歉
Excuse me?
什么
See, the way you demanded I just take your coat
你颐指气使让我帮你放衣服时
was, you know...rude.
非常...粗鲁
Well, I don't think that I was rude.
我可不觉得
Then you were raised by apes.
有娘生没娘教的
Give me my coat.
把外套还我
Genevieve, your maid refuses to give me my coat.
吉纳维芙 你的佣人不给我拿衣服
I told her I was here as your guest,
我说我是被请来的
and she just shoved that ratty old fur into my hands
她却还是把破裘衣塞进我手里
like I was her slave.
好像我是她奴隶一样
To hell with her. Okay, okay.
让她去死吧 好了好了
What about this? I'll get the coat.
这样吧 外套我给你拿
Thank you.
多谢
I didn't put it in the closet.
外套不在衣橱里
Oh. Where is it?
在哪
Not until I get an apology.
不道歉就甭想拿到
Okay, this is ridiculous. Make her give me my coat.
太可笑了 让她把外套给我拿来
Can't you just apologize?
你就道个歉不行吗
Oh, for god's sake. She is your maid.
老天 她可是你的女佣
Doesn't she have to do what you say?
不应该听你命令吗
You'd think so, wouldn't you?
你会这样想 对吧
Evelyn.
伊芙琳
May I talk to you for a moment?
能和你说几句吗
Why not?
说呗
I've just finished my third wine spritzer.
我喝了三杯汽酒
I'm ready to pretend we're equals now.
已经可以假装我俩是平等的了
So, I understand
是这样 我知道
that you were very close with Nicholas' first wife.
你和尼古拉斯前妻很熟
I loved Dahlia like a sister.
我们亲如姐妹
And I'm guessing she confided in you.
她肯定很信任你
All the time.
一直如此
But I can't betray secrets.
不过我不会泄露半句
Can you gossip? That, I can do.
简单八卦呢 可以
Did Dahlia ever... talk about her maid?
达利娅和你提起过家里女佣吗
Opal?
奥珀尔吗
Not really.
没怎么提过
She complained about her housekeeping.
只是偶尔抱怨下她打扫不干净
Opal was less than immaculate.
她离完美仆人还差得远
Not like you. You can vacuum with the best of them.
不如你 你打扫得最干净了
Thank you.
谢谢
So, Dahlia never talked about wanting to get rid of Opal?
达利娅没说过要解雇奥珀尔吗
No.
没有
Although...
不过
since she died, there have been rumors.
她死以后 就有流言蜚语了
Rumors?
关于什么
This is the very worst kind of gossip.
是最难听的那种
People can be so cruel.
人心险恶啊
But it does make sense when you think about it.
但想想吧 还真觉得像这么回事
What are you talking about?
什么意思
He's been alone in that house for 15 years,
他单身15年
never dating, never socializing.
不约会 不社交
And men have needs.
男人嘛 总有需要的
And she was right there.
而她就在屋里
Wait. Wait.
等等
Are you suggesting that Nick and Opal had an affair?
你是在暗示尼克和奥珀尔有一腿
Oh, dear.
天啊
I hope this isn't awkward for you.
你可别往心里去啊
Very good, Mr. Kenneth.
很好 肯尼思先生
Soon, you will be able to type on your computer,
很快你就能打字了
and we'll be able to have nice, long talks.
到时我们能好好聊聊
I'll be right back, Mr. Kenneth.
我一会就回来 肯尼斯先生
You're back already?
这么快就回来了
Did you start dinner?
准备晚饭了吗
I didn't have time.
没时间
While you were out, I took Mr. Kenneth to a new doctor.
你出去时 我带肯尼思先生看新医生了
What?
什么
He says therapy will really help Mr. Kenneth.
那位医生说物理治疗会很管用的
He wants him to start going three times a week.
他说肯尼思先生一周要去三次
I don't care what some quack friend of yours wants.
我不管你找了什么半仙
You don't take my husband
没我的允许
out of this house without my permission.
你不能带他出这栋房♥子
And then, coming back, this funny thing happened.
回家路上 发生了一件有趣的事
Are you listening to me? You're fired.
你在我听我说话吗 你被炒了
I want you gone in an hour.
你给我一小时内离开
I saw you kissing Dr. Sanders in the street.
我看到你在大街上亲桑德斯医生了
I was just...thanking him for his help with Kenny.
我只是在...感谢他帮肯尼的忙
From what I saw, you were very, very thankful.
那我看你是感谢得过头了吧
Are you gonna tell Lucinda?
你要告诉露辛达吗
Not if you let Mr. Kenneth get the help he needs.
如果你让肯尼思先生接受治疗 我就不告诉她
Fine. But it won't do any good.
行 但他治也治不好
Bill says he's a lost cause.
比尔说他没药救了
My doctor promised me therapy will make a difference.
我的医生向我保证治疗会有用的
Why would Bill lie?
比尔为什么要说谎
Maybe he thinks you're more fun without a husband.
可能他觉得你没有丈夫会更有意思
If there is a chance that Kenny can go back to being Kenny,
如果有可能让肯尼变回当年那个肯尼
of course I'd love to meet this new doctor.
我当然愿意让他见这位新医生
Good.
很好
Just try not to kiss this one.
尽量别勾搭这位医生
Hello.
你好
Um, hi.
你好
I was looking for Remi. Who are you?
我想找雷米 请问你是
I'm Heather. I work with Remi.
我是希瑟 雷米的同事
And you are?
那你是谁
Nobody.
谁也不是
Don't move!
别动
Oh. It's just you.
原来是你
Mr. Powell.
鲍威尔先生
Why do you have a gun?
你怎么会有枪
The men who invaded our home are going to come back.
闯入我们家里的歹徒们还会来的
I've got to be ready for them when they do.
他们来的时候我要做好准备
Um...Mr. Powell.
鲍威尔先生
You don't look so good.
你看起来不太好
I know. I haven't slept in days.
我知道 好几天没睡了
I was about to get myself some tea.
我正要去泡杯茶
I could fix you some, too.
我可以给你也倒一杯
Yeah.
行
That would be nice.
那太好了
Mmm. That really hits the spot.
茶太治愈了
Thank you so much... Valentina.
太感谢了 瓦伦蒂娜
Mr. Powell, can I say something?
鲍威尔先生 我有话要说
And I don't mean to offend you.
我不是故意冒犯你
Go right ahead.
直说
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表