剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Adrian and I have been
艾德里安和我
a little bit cross with you, Nicholas.
有点生你的气 尼古拉斯
Cross?
生气
You and Dahlia were our dear friends.
你和达利娅是我们的密友
We spent every weekend together. And vacations.
我们每个周末都一起度过 还有假期
And then one day,
突然有一天
you just stopped returning our phone calls.
你不再回我们的电♥话♥了
Now, if we did something wrong or offended you somehow...
如果我们做了错事 或者怎么冒犯了你
You should've called and given us a-a chance to apologize.
你该直接打电♥话♥ 给我们一个道歉的机会
No. You did nothing wrong.
不 你们没做错什么
Then why stop being our friend?
那你为什么不再做我们的朋友了
Been 15 years since you called. Why?
你上次打电♥话♥给我们还是十五年前 为什么
It's hard to explain.
这很难解释
Did it have something to do with Barrett's death?
这和巴雷特的死有关吗
Oh, for god's sake. Can we please just say it?
看在老天的份上吗 我们能直说吗
Our son died. And you didn't know what to say to us.
我们的儿子去世了 你不知道该说些什么
We were out of our minds with grief,
我们悲伤过度 太疯狂了
probably not very pleasant to be around.
也许不怎么讨人喜欢
But still...
但依然
You should've reached out to us.
你该主动联♥系♥我们的
That's not exactly what happened.
事情不是那样的
Nick has something to say to you.
尼克有话想对你们说
Well, get on with it.
那就快说啊
These meaningful glances have gotten me on the edge of my seat.
这深邃的目光简直让我如坐针毡
Well, for you... to really understand,
为了让你们真正理解
I-I have to go back to the beginning.
我必须从头说起
My marriage to Dahlia was always troubled.
我跟达利娅的婚姻不幸福
We were aware of some tension.
我们察觉到了你俩很紧张
It was more than that.
不仅如此
I had to travel all the time for business,
我得去外地出差
which made dahlia very unhappy.
这让达利娅很不高兴
She spent so much time alone in our house
她经常在我们家里待着
with no one to talk to but our maid.
没人跟她聊天 只有我们的女佣
And at some point, Dahlia began to realize
某一时刻 达利娅开始意识到
that Opal was actually in love with her.
奥珀尔爱上了她
And so, one uneventful afternoon,
所以 在一个普通的下午
Dahlia decided she would seduce Opal.
达利娅决定要勾引奥珀尔
And then, to hurt me,
为了伤害我
Dahlia began leaving clues for me to find
达利娅开始给我留下线索
so I'd know she was having an affair.
好让我知道她有外遇
I'm so sorry to interrupt
抱歉打断
this really extraordinarily tawdry tale,
这场骇人听闻的闹剧
but...what does it have to do with us?
但这跟我们有什么关系
He's getting to that.
他慢慢会讲到的
Dahlia felt that it wasn't enough for me to be jealous.
达利娅觉得让我吃醋还不够
That -- that my humiliation would not be complete
对我的羞辱不会完成
until I knew who my rival was,
除非我知道我的情敌是谁
so she decided to tell me
所以她决定告诉我
on our way to a chamber of commerce luncheon
在我们去商会午宴的路上
where I was going to get an award.
我是去领奖的
I was driving when it happened.
她告诉我时 我在开车
Out of the blue, she just turned to me and said --
她突然转过头来 对我说
Wait a minute. I remember that luncheon.
等等 我记得那次午宴
We were invited but couldn't go
我们受到了邀请 但是不能去
because we were celebrating Barrett's birthday.
因为我们当时在庆祝巴雷特的生日
Oh, my god.
天啊
We were driving past the park
我们正驶过一个公园
when Dahlia turned to me and said,
那时 达利娅转过头来 对我说
"I'm having an affair with Opal."
我跟奥珀尔有私情
And I took my eyes off the road for one second.
我有一秒没看路
It was...an accident.
那是场意外
No. No, this doesn't make any sense, though.
不不 这不合情理
'cause Barrett was hit by a car that sped away,
因为是一辆逃逸的车撞了巴雷特
and the people in that car never even stopped
车里的人都没停下来
to see if my son was okay,
看看我儿子是否有事
and I do not believe that you could be that callous. I...
我不信你会有那么无情 我...
Tell them what happened next.
告诉他们接下来发生的事
Dahlia and I were in shock.
达利娅和我惊呆了
We -- we didn't know exactly what had happened,
我们不知道到底发生了什么事
but we were scared, and the next day...
但我们很害怕 第二天
We learned that it was Barrett that we had hit
我们得知了我们撞的是巴雷特
and that he was dead.
他死了
And we were devastated.
我们十分震惊
And Dahlia wanted to come tell you.
达利娅想来告诉你们
Then I was afraid it would ruin my career, and...
我担心这会毁了我的前途
and we couldn't bring your little boy back.
我们也没法救回你们的儿子了
So I convinced her to say nothing.
说以我说服她保密
I understand this is opening up old wounds,
我明白这勾起了旧伤
but I thought you deserved to know.
但我觉得你们应该知道
Adrian.
艾德里安
Oh! Adrian!
艾德里安
Get up! What are you doing?
起来 你在做什么
You killed my son! Yes, he did.
你杀了我儿子 是的
You left him to die in the street!
你让他死在街上
Yes. He did. Look at me.
是的 看着我
Make no mistake.
别搞错了
The only reason that you are not dead right now
你现在没死的唯一原因
is I believe a harsher punishment awaits you --
是因为我相信更严厉的惩罚在等着你
One... beyond your imagination.
超出你想象
I want him taken to the police.
我想让警♥察♥来抓走他
That's our next stop.
我们下一站就去警♥察♥局
For what it's worth...
无论如何
I am so...very sorry.
非常抱歉
After all these years...
过了这么多年
It's worth nothing at all.
你的道歉一文不值
All these years, I blamed you for Barrett's death.
这么多年来 我把巴雷特的死怪在你头上
God, what did I do to you? To us?
天啊 我对你做了什么 对我们
Can you ever forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
I think it's time we forgive each other.
我觉得我们是时候原谅彼此了
For everything.
原谅一切
That's a beautiful bride.
真是个美貌的新娘
Absolutely gorgeous! Oh, Rosie.
美极了 罗西
How do you feel? I'm okay.
你感觉怎么样 还行
Is something wrong?
出了什么事吗
Maybe. I don't know.
也许吧 我不知道
Are you hungry? I got mints in my purse.
你饿了吗 我包包里有口香糖
I'm fine.
我没事
I just don't know if I should marry Spence.
我只是不确定要不要嫁给斯宾思
Rosie!
罗西
It's okay.
没关系啊
It's natural for the bride to be nervous on her wedding day.
新娘在结婚这天觉得紧张是很自然的
I'm not nervous.
我不紧张
What happened?
出什么事了
Spence and I had a fight.
斯宾思和我吵了一架
About what? Money.
吵什么 钱
He doesn't have a job, but he keeps spending.
他没工作了 但他一直大手大脚地花钱
I tried to tell him we need to be careful.
我试过告诉他 我们得节俭点
He wouldn't listen.
他不肯听
I felt like I was seeing him for the first time.
我觉得我这是第一次认识他
He's a child. That is not true.
他就是个小孩 不是的
It is.
是的
He does not know what it means to be poor.
他不知道贫穷的滋味
Ernesto was so careful with his money.
欧内斯托总是很节俭
Honey.
亲爱的
You should never compare your second husband to your first.
你不该拿第二任丈夫和第一任相比
I can't help it.
我忍♥不住
We were so happy, right up until the day he was murdered.
我们那时好幸福 直到他惨遭谋杀
I don't know if I will be as happy with Spence.
我不知道我和斯宾思一起会不会有这么幸福
Look, being married to Spence will be different,
跟斯宾思结婚会不一样
But that doesn't mean it can't be just as wonderful.
但那并不意味着这会不如之前幸福
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表