剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious Maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
Who are you?
你是谁
I was working for you and your wife, Peri,
我一开始为你和你妻子佩里工作
but we fell in love, so we got married.
但后来我们相爱了 所以我们结婚了
Why can't Spence remember me?
为什么斯宾思不记得我了
Apparently, this kind of memory loss
看起来 严重的头部创伤
can happen with severe head trauma.
有可能会导致这种失忆症状
How could I ever forget you?
我怎么会忘了你呢
You're the best maid my wife and I ever had.
你是我和我妻子请过最好的女佣了
Your wife?
你妻子吗
Hello, Rosie.
你好 罗西
I'm right where I belong.
我就在属于我的地方
I couldn't even take care of myself, let alone a kid.
当时我连自己都照顾不好 更别说孩子了
So I gave my baby away.
所以我送走了孩子
Well, my book came out.
我的书出版了
And it's on the New York Times Best Seller list.
而且跻身《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》畅销榜了
Marisol, do you think we're getting back together?
玛莉索 你是觉得我们复合了吗
Said you needed more time.
你说你需要更多时间
You said I needed more time.
是你说我需要更多时间
I'm gonna go home to Seattle.
我要回西雅图
Zoila, it's time, huh?
佐拉 该进去了
Mom's crashing.
产妇不行了
You need to tell me who to prioritize --
你得告诉我该先保谁
Zoila or her baby.
佐拉还是孩子
That is my petition for divorce.
那是我的离婚申请
Adrian, I've spent my entire adult life with you,
艾德里安 我这辈子都和你在一起
and this ordeal has made me realize
这次考验让我意识到
what a terrible waste that's been.
我白白浪费了多少青春
Where is Adrian?
艾德里安去哪了
Adrian!
艾德里安
Adrian!!
艾德里安
Oh, dear God.
天啊
Help!!
救命
My maid's been murdered!
我的女佣被谋杀了
Who's going to clean all this up?
谁要来打扫干净这一切啊
Damn it!
该死
What the hell's your problem now?
你这次又怎么了
You stepped on me.
你踩到我了
Please! It's your own fault! You died on my mark!
拜托 你活该好吗 你死在我该站的地方了
I didn't die on your mark!
我才没有
Are you having fun
看着自己的书
watching your book get made into a big studio movie?
被制♥作♥成大电影 你开心吗
Well, it's not... exactly what I expected.
这跟我预期的不太一样
In the book, Flora is stabbed and she falls into the pool.
书里写的是芙罗拉被刺后跌进了游泳池
Why did that change?
为什么要改动
Peri felt like the audience was paying to see her,
佩里觉得观众花钱是去看她的
so her character should discover the body.
所以应该是她的角色发现了尸体
But that's not what happened.
但事实不是那样的
Take it up with the head of the studio.
跟制♥作♥室的负责人提出来吧
I got bigger fish.
我还有更重要的事
Elliott!
艾略特
I can't work with her. She is completely abusive.
我无法跟她合作 她就是个虐待狂
All I did was politely suggest she not perform the scene
我不过是友好地建议她 不要把这场戏
like the brain-dead, no-talent pageant queen that she is.
演得她跟一个愚蠢无能的选美冠军一样
Ladies, please.
女士们 拜托了
Can we just get along for one more scene?
能再合作一场吗
Oh, hi. Are you taking the dinner order?
你好 你要负责订餐吗
Oh, my God!
天啊
Are you still hungry after all the scenery you just chewed?
你刚才演得那么浮夸自己不会恶心地吃不下东西吗
No, no. I wrote "Coming Clean."
不不 《全盘交代》是我写的
The book that this movie is based on...?
这部电影就是根据那本书改编的
But you could still - take our dinner order, right?
但你仍然可以帮我们订餐 对吗
I'm glad you're here. I was thinking --
真高兴你来了 我在想
Shouldn't I be the one who goes undercover as a maid?
难道不该让我去做卧底女佣吗
Wouldn't that be better?
那样不是更好吗
No. No. This story isn't about you.
不不 这个故事不是关于你的
It's about the maids.
是关于女佣
It's about... Latina empowerment.
是关于拉丁裔女人的力量的
Back me up here, Eva.
快声援我 伊娃
Mm, I don't know.
我不知道
Do all the maids have to be Latina?
所有女佣都得是拉丁裔吗
Seems kind of racist.
这好像有点种族歧视
No, it isn't.
不是的
Not all maids are Latina, but these maids are.
不是所有女佣都是拉丁裔 但故事中的是
If we change the race of the murdered maid,
如果改变了被谋杀女佣的种族
we can get somebody better than Eva.
那我们可以找个比伊娃强的人来演
Okay, that's it. I'm gone.
好吧 我不干了
By the way, you are the meanest person I have ever met.
对了 你是我见过的最刻薄的人
And I worked on "Desperate Housewives."
我可是演过《绝望的主妇》的
Evelyn. I was in Barbados.
伊芙琳 我之前在巴巴多斯
I just heard the tragic news.
我刚听说了这一悲剧性消息
Thank you, dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
It's been a devastating six months.
这半年真是够多灾多难的
You're such a strong woman.
你真的太坚强了
I'm a survivor.
我是幸存者
I will always survive.
我会永远幸存下去
You know who else survived?
知道还有谁幸存下来了吗
Me.
我
Yes.
对
We are both survivors.
我们都是幸存者
But the house was a total loss,
但我们的房♥子就惨了
so thank you for your condolences.
所以谢谢大家的同情和慰问
Adrian, how are you?
艾德里安 你还好吗
Still paralyzed.
还瘫痪着
But the doctors are optimistic.
但医生很乐观
And he did feel a tingle in his toes today,
今天他的脚趾都感觉到刺痛了
so our hopes are high.
所以他很有希望好起来
Oh, you are a saint for taking such good care of your husband.
你把丈夫照顾得这么好 你真是圣人
If you need anything, please don't hesitate.
如果有什么需要 一定尽管开口
Well, you're very popular at the club.
你在俱乐部很受欢迎啊
If I'd perished in the explosion,
如果我在爆♥炸♥中死了
they would have renamed the golf course after you.
他们说不定会把高尔夫球场改成你的名字呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't say it enough,
虽然我没怎么跟你说
but I appreciate everything you've done for me.
但我很感谢你为我做的一切
I adore you, my love.
我爱慕你 亲爱的
And I, you.
我也爱慕你
Mrs. Genevieve, you have a visitor!
吉纳维芙太太 有人来看你了
Zoila!
佐拉
Oh, I'm so happy you're back!
你回来了 我太开心了
I was only in New York for a little while.
我只不过是去纽约待了一阵
Yes, but this is really the first time we've seen each other
是没错 但这是那次医院生离死别后
since that sad, sad day at the hospital.
我们俩第一次见面
Right.
是呢
I hope visiting Valentina and Remi
希望见过瓦伦蒂娜和雷米后
made you feel better.
你能感觉好些
Um...sure. A little.
一点点吧
But how is this working out?
你们相处得怎么样
Isn't Rosie the best maid?
罗西难道不是最好的女佣吗
Oh, yes, she is.
她当然是
And Mrs. Genevieve is the nicest boss
而且吉纳维芙太太是我接触过的
I ever had.
最好的老板
Rosie, would you be a dear and go make us some lunch?
罗西 你能好心为我们做点午餐吗
I hate her.
我讨厌她
What?
怎么会
No one hates Rosie.
怎么会有人讨厌罗西
Maybe not the deaf.
聋子是不会
They don't have to hear her awful whine.
他们又不用去听她的悲惨抱怨
Rosie doesn't whine.
罗西才不抱怨呢
"Mrs. Genevieeevve, you have a visitorrr." Stop!
"吉纳维芙太太 有人来看你了" 别闹了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表