剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗
We're looking for Kenneth Miller.
我们在找肯尼思·米勒先生
Miller, let's see.
米勒 让我看看
Oh, I'm sorry, it says here
抱歉 上面写着
that only family is permitted to see him.
只有家人才能来看他
That's okay.
没关系
We are family.
我们是他的家人
Really?
真的
I'm his daughter-in-law, Rosie,
我是他的儿媳 罗西
and this is his grandson, Miguel.
这是他的孙子 米格尔
Uh... you are not on the list.
可是你们不在名单上
Well, that's weird.
这真是太奇怪了
Well, I just wanted to bring him this drawing from his grandson.
我只是想把他孙子的这幅画送给他
But if you're not on the list...
但如果你们不在名单上
Please?
拜托了
So, what did you draw? Unicorns?
你画了什么 独角兽吗
Please?
求你了
He worked so hard on this.
他画了好久
Well, I suppose I can let you in for a second,
好吧 我能让你们进去一会儿
but your son's going to have to stay here.
但你儿子得留在这里
That's okay.
好的
I trust you.
我相信你
Down the hall to your right. Room 210.
直走右转 210房♥间
Santo dios.
天啊
Excuse me...
打扰了
Why does he have all those tubes? He just fell.
他身上怎么有这么多管子 他只是摔倒而已
He was pretty agitated when he came in, poor guy.
他进来时非常焦虑 可怜人
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
He was arguing with the man who brought him in.
他在和送他来的人争论
I think it was his nephew.
我想那是他侄子
We had to sedate him just to calm him down.
我们为了让他平静下来只好给他用镇静剂
Whose idea was that? His nephew's?
这是谁的主意 他侄子吗
As a matter of fact, yeah.
事实上 是的
I'm so sorry about this, Mr. Kenneth.
很抱歉 肯尼思先生
And I don't know how,
我不知道要怎么做
but I'm going to get you out of here.
但我一定会把你带出去的
Look, it's right there in the second paragraph.
看 就在第二张照片里
"A witness says one of the robbers was stabbed with a knife
目击者说一个劫犯逃走之前
before he got away."
被刀刺中了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
The police think it's the same gang who killed Alejandro Rubio.
警方认为这跟杀害亚历翰卓·卢比奥的是同一伙人
That's why I ran two red lights getting over here.
因此我闯了两次红灯到这里来
Where is Ethan?
伊森在哪
He's sleeping.
他在睡觉
Well, wake him up!
快把他叫醒
Wait! It's not possible.
等等 这不可能
Ethan couldn't kill someone.
伊森不可能杀任何人
You sure about that?
你确定吗
'Cause if he was involved and the police find out,
因为如果他真的涉案 而且被警♥察♥发现了
well, he's not the only one who will be arrested here.
这里就不只他一个人会被抓
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean you drove him here, I stitched him up.
我是说 你送他到这里来 我给他缝针
That makes us accomplices after the fact.
事实上我们就成共犯了
But we're not sure he did this.
但我们不知道他犯了事
That's why you need to wake up your boyfriend
所以你得叫醒你男友
and get him to tell you the truth.
让他告诉你实情
What if he won't?
如果他不说怎么办
Well, then, you'll know he doesn't really love you,
你就知道他不是真的爱你
and then you can stop protecting him.
也就没必要保护他了
This is gonna end badly for Ethan, huh?
伊森不会有好下场 对吧
That's why you've got to be smart and do the right thing --
所以你得放聪明点 别做傻事
So it doesn't end badly for you.
这样你才不会下场凄凉
Carmen?
卡门
Carmen?
卡门
We were supposed to have breakfast today.
我们今天约好了吃早餐
Did you forget?
你忘了吗
Oh, my god. Are you okay?
天啊 你没事吧
You know what happens to people that break into my house?
你知道闯入我家的人会怎么样吗
I stab them.
我捅了他们
Like this! This!
就像这样 这样
Oh, yes, you're very dangerous.
是 你很凶猛
Okay, time to get up.
好了 该起来了
Oh, there we go. Ooh.
起来吧
Ay, why do you make me stand up?
你为什么让我站起来
Now I can feel the hangover.
害得我感觉到宿醉了
And I can smell your breath, so we're even.
我闻到你口臭了 我们扯平了
Ugh... sort of.
差不多算是
Carmen!
卡门
Have you seen my pants?
看见我裤子了吗
Oh, lord. They're in the dryer.
天 在烘干机里
Remember? You threw up on them.
记得吗 你吐在裤子上了
Oh, yeah.
没错
Hey! You're Rosie's friend.
你好 你是罗西的朋友
And you're half naked.
而你半裸着呢
Well, would you look at that?
瞧瞧我这模样
What exactly happened here last night?
昨晚这里究竟发生了什么
Relax, okay?
放轻松好吗
We didn't sleep together.
我们没上♥床♥
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Just because I had a few drinks
我喝了几杯
doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop acting like a lady.
不代表我就会失去淑女风范
Carmen.
卡门
You need to understand what this looks like --
你得明白这看上去就像
a live-in maid getting drunk with her employer?
住家女佣跟雇主一起喝醉了
Spence is having a rough time.
斯宾思最近不好过
He needed somebody to talk to.
他得找人谈谈心
So we had a few,
所以喝了几杯
and we discussed our lives, and that's it.
谈了谈人生 就这样
Well, I believe you.
我相信你
But what would Rosie think if she knew about this?
但要是罗西知道这事会怎么想
Oh, that's a good point.
这是个好理由
Okay. I won't drink with Spence anymore.
好吧 我不会再和斯宾思喝酒了
But we had the most amazing conversation.
但我们聊得很投机
How amazing could it have been
你俩还能聊多投机
when you're both three sheets to the wind?
都醉得不省人事了
You'd be surprised.
你会很惊讶的
Once the liquor is poured,
酒一倒
the walls come down and the secrets come out.
心墙就倒塌 秘密就抖出来了
Carmen, do you think the same thing happens with pain pills?
卡门 你觉得止痛药也有这种效果吗
Sure.
当然
We all want to tell the truth.
人都想说真话
Some of us just need a crutch.
只是有些人需要动力
Hello?!
有人吗
Anybody?!
有人在吗
What are you doing?
你搞什么
I'm not a potted plant.
我不是盆栽植物
You can't just stick me in the corner and forget about me.
不能把我晾在角落就忘了我
We didn't forget about you.
我们没忘你
Zoila was just helping me pack
佐拉在帮我打包
for our trip back to Oklahoma.
我们要去俄克拉荷马州
Crap in heaven, what are you wearing?
天啊 你穿的什么
Dolce & Gabbana.
杜嘉班纳[意大利奢侈品牌]
I'm just trying to look stylish for my mother.
我为了你穿得潮一点
Oh, you're just trying to show off.
你只是想得瑟而已
Been like that since she was 3.
她三岁就爱得瑟了
Wasn't cute then, either.
那时候也不美
If you want me to change, I will.
你想让我换我就换
Why are you being so nice?
你为什么这么好
She's being a good daughter.
她是在做一个好女儿
And you should get going.
你该出发了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表