剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Would you like to sit?
你想坐下吗
No.
不想
Suit yourself.
随你便吧
You certainly seem upbeat.
你看起来很欢乐啊
I'm an upbeat person.
我就是个欢乐的人
Or at least I was before I moved into this house,
至少我搬进这栋房♥子之前是的
where I was made to feel insecure, distrustful, paranoid.
而我在这里觉得不安全 不信任 多疑
But that's about to change.
但那即将改变了
And why is that?
为什么
Because you're going to answer some questions for me.
因为你要回答我几个问题
Starting with...
第一个是
Who did Nick kill?
尼克杀了谁
That's how you were blackmailing him, wasn't it?
你就是这样要挟他的 对吗
You had some sort of evidence,
你有某种证据
some proof you were holding on to?
手里有某个把柄
We had such a nice life.
我们以前过得很好
Ethan and I.
我和伊森
We lived in this home like it was ours.
我们住在这里 好像这是我们的家
Like we mattered.
好像我们重要一样
That was the deal I had with Nicholas.
那是我和尼古拉斯的约定
And then you showed up and ruined it all.
然后你出现了 毁了一切
You have two seconds to tell me what I need to know
你有两秒钟时间告诉我答案
or I am driving that security footage
不然我就开车带着那段监控录像
right over to the police.
直接交给警♥察♥
You keep taking everything I have.
你一直夺走我拥有的一切
It's not fair.
这不公平
Please don't do this.
请别这样
What other choice do I have?
我还有什么选择
No!
不要
Mom! What are you doing?
妈妈 你在做什么
Do you have a couple minutes?
你有几分钟时间吗
Of course. Come on in.
当然啦 进来吧
I just wanted you to know
我只是想告诉你
I've decided to tell the police about Ethan.
我决定跟警♥察♥说伊森的事
Oh, well, you're doing the right thing.
你在做正确的事
And I'm not going to tell them you stitched him up.
我不会告诉他们是你给他缝的针
I don't care about that, Val.
我不在乎 小瓦
All that matters to me is that you're okay.
我关心的是你安然无恙
Can I ask you something?
我能问你一件事吗
Why didn't you turn Ethan in?
你为什么不去告发伊森
I know you don't like him.
我知道你不喜欢他
I told you I wouldn't.
我告诉过你我不会的
And I don't break my promises to you.
我会遵守对你许下的承诺
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, uh...
听着
I know that you're kind of going through a lot right now,
我知道你现在经历了很多
and the timing really couldn't be worse,
现在这个时机很糟糕
but when you're ready, I think --
但等你准备好了 我觉得...
So, does this mean we're --
这是不是说我们...
Shh. Don't ruin it.
嘘 别破坏此时此刻
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
What did the lawyer say?
律师怎么说
He wants to meet with us
他想在瓦伦蒂娜
right before Valentina talks to the cops.
跟警方交代之前 和我们见面
I'll meet you at his office.
回头在他的办公室见
Great.
好
So, I should probably take off.
我大概该走了
It's getting past my dinnertime.
我的晚饭时间要过了
Can I make you something?
我能给你做点吃吗
Well, I did see some chicken in the fridge.
我的确在冰箱里看到了鸡肉
I'd love some arroz con pollo.
我想吃西班牙鸡肉饭
You got it.
没问题
Of course, I might need some help to get this going.
当然 我也许需要你帮忙做这个
If you could grab me the --
如果你能帮我拿...
Thanks.
谢谢
Sure.
别客气
You know...
要知道
Helen -- she's not much of a cook.
海伦 她不怎么会做饭
That's too bad.
真糟糕
Javier's a chef.
哈维尔是大厨
And handsome, too.
而且很帅
You should have traded me in years ago.
你多年前就该拿我换他
Oh, shoot, I have chicken hands.
该死 我手碰了鸡肉脏了
Could you hand me the --
你能不能给我拿
Thank you.
再次
Again.
感谢
So, Javier's a good guy?
哈维尔是个好人吗
He's great.
他很棒
I mean, it's only been a month, but so far...
我们只约会了一个月 但是到目前为止...
How's Helen?
海伦怎么样
Terrific.
很好
She never laughs at my jokes, though.
但她听了我的笑话从不发笑
I don't think she gets my sense of humor.
我觉得她不懂我的幽默感
Papi, we were married for 20 years.
孩子他爸 我们结婚都20年了
Believe me when I say...
我说这句话时要相信我
You're not funny.
你才不搞笑
Hey, you just called me "Papi."
你刚叫我孩子他爸
Old habits.
习惯了
Still...
你还是叫了...
You know, I've been carrying a lot of anger, Pablo.
我一直心怀愤怒 帕布罗
I know.
我知道
But today, I was thanking god for you.
但今天 我因为你而感谢上帝
Really?
真的吗
I know it was hard for you to tell Valentina you went to jail.
我知道你告诉瓦伦蒂娜你进了监狱 这很艰难
But I'm so glad you did.
但我很高兴你说了
That's what turned her around.
就是这个让她回心转意了
Well, you softened her up for me.
你帮我软化了她
We always did make a great team.
我们总是配合默契
We did.
是啊
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
She knows I ran over Nick.
她知道我撞了尼克
And your solution is to shoot her?
你的解决办法就是开枪打死她吗
Mom.
妈妈
I apologize for my mom's insanity.
我为我妈妈的疯狂道歉
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Marisol, there's a book on that shelf over there --
玛莉索 那边的架子上有一本书
A big red one.
一本红色的厚书
Could you bring that to me?
你能帮我拿过来吗
Uh...sure.
可以
She's gonna call the police.
她会报♥警♥的
You think? Ethan, please...
你觉得呢 伊森 拜托
I don't have time for your B.S. right now!
我现在没时间听你胡扯
Just sit down and shut up, okay?!
坐下来 闭嘴 好吗
Is this the one you want?
你想要的是这本吗
Yeah. Thanks.
是的 谢谢
Nick keeps money in here for emergencies.
尼克在书里夹了急用的钱
He didn't think I knew about it, but...
他以为我不知道 但是...
Oh, well.
好吧
You're taking Nick's money?
你要拿走尼克的钱吗
I got myself into some trouble.
我惹了麻烦
I need to disappear for a while.
我得消失一段时间
What kind of trouble?
什么麻烦
Ethan, before you go, I need to ask you something.
伊森 你走之前 我得问你一件事
Make it quick.
快点问
Why -- why did Nicholas
为什么尼古拉斯
let your mother live here all these years?
让你妈妈一直住在这里
Did she have something on him?
她是不是有他的把柄
I'm not sure what it was, but yeah.
我不知道具体是什么 但没错
She had something.
她有把柄
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表