剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
That's absolutely fine. Careful.
完全没问题 小心点
See? You're in pain. Have a pill.
瞧 你很痛苦 吃药吧
No. Well, then have some juice.
不要 那就喝点果汁
Stop trying to drug me!
少给我下药
Afraid you might make another confession?
害怕自己再忏悔一次吗
That's ridiculous.
真荒唐
I always wondered,
我一直想知道
"Why did you let Opal stay in your house?"
你为什么让奥珀尔待在你家
Now I get it. She was blackmailing you.
现在我明白了 她在要挟你
You know, I-I-I-I'm not feeling well.
我觉得不大舒服
Who did you kill, Nick?
你杀了谁 尼克
Whatever you've done, I will try to understand,
不管你做了什么 我会尽力理解
but you have got to tell me the truth.
但你必须得告诉我真♥相♥
I'm not a murderer.
我不是谋杀犯
When you get home, I won't be there.
你回家时 我不会在了
No, no. No, don't do that.
不不 别这样
Marisol, please!
玛莉索 拜托
Marisol, ple--
玛莉索 拜
Please, Marisol!
拜托 玛莉索
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表