剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Hi. Sorry to keep you waiting.
你好 抱歉让你久等了
I'm sorry to eavesdrop, but Miss Congeniality was loud.
抱歉偷听了 但是麻辣女王声音好大
Oh, was that too catty?
我是不是太恶毒了
Shoot! Now you know I'm a bitch. Name's Molly.
该死 我竟然暴露了 我叫茉莉
Marisol. Please, sit down.
玛莉索 请坐
Nice to meet you. Oh, I hope so.
很高兴见到你 希望如此
The last lady I worked for, she said I was too brassy.
上一位雇主嫌弃我太吵了
I think I'm just fun,
我觉得我这是有趣
but she was the one with lupus, so...
但是她得了红斑狼疮 所以...
Well, I think you're delightful.
我觉得你挺讨人喜欢的
And I'm ready to have someone working here who makes me laugh.
我想找个能让我笑的人在这里工作
I recently parted ways with a very nasty employee.
最近我刚跟一个讨厌的女佣分道扬镳
Fought the urge to kick her several times a day.
我每天都有好几次想赶她走冲动
Really?
是吗
Shoot. Now you know I'm a bitch.
糟糕 我也暴露了
Self-deprecating. I love that.
自嘲 我喜欢
Here is my resume and my references.
这是我的简历和推荐信
So, cards on the table, I really want this job.
说实话 我真的需要这份工作
You just seem so nice, and I love the way you dress.
你看上去人很好 我也喜欢你的穿衣打扮
And if there's anything you want to know about me,
如果你想知道我的其它信息
just go ahead and ask.
尽管问我
Well, I do have one question.
我确实有个问题想问
When can you start?
你什么时候可以开始上班
Adrian, have you seen the paper?
艾德里安 你看报纸没有
Nicholas Deering was hit by a car.
尼古拉斯·迪林被车撞了
We should run over there later
我们应该抽空过去
and drop off some sort of bouquet.
送束花慰问慰问什么的
Marisol is allergic to roses,
玛莉索对玫瑰过敏
so...that seems the logical choice.
所以 就应该送玫瑰
What's wrong?
怎么了
I know you're sleeping with Tony.
我知道你跟托尼上♥床♥了
So?
所以呢
So, you have to stop seeing him.
所以你必须停止这种行为
Mm...I'd rather not.
我不想停
Evelyn!
伊芙琳
Tony makes me happy.
托尼让我开心
And as it turns out, I like to be happy.
事实证明 我喜欢开心
What am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办
Just stand here while you screw the help?
就这样眼睁睁地看着你跟佣人上♥床♥吗
Isn't that where I stood while you screwed the help?
你跟佣人上♥床♥的时候我不是也眼睁睁看着吗
That was different. How?
那不一样 怎么不一样
I don't know.
我不知道
Don't worry.
不用担心
Lots of people have open marriages these days.
现如今很多夫妇都是开放式婚姻
I'm sure you will find a way to adjust.
你肯定能想办法适应的
And if it will cheer you up,
如果能让你开心点的话
I'll let you try to seduce Valentina.
我允许你勾引瓦伦蒂娜
She'll probably quit,
她可能会辞职
but her cleaning is subpar, so I won't care.
但她打扫的一点都不干净 所以我无所谓
Why would Tony want to be with you?
托尼为什么会跟你在一起
He finds me attractive.
他觉得我很有吸引力
Which part?
哪里有吸引力
Your vicious tongue?
你的毒舌
Your acidic personality?
你尖酸刻薄的性格
Or that ice cube that lies where your heart ought to be?
还是你那颗冰冷无情的小心脏
You finished trying to hurt me now?
你伤害我伤害够了吗
You misunderstand me.
你误会了
I'm saying only a man like me
我的意思是只有我这种男人
can be attracted to a woman like you.
才会被你这种女人吸引
S-semi annual c-clearance sale.
年中清♥仓♥大♥降♥价♥
Very good, Mr. Kenneth.
很棒 肯尼思先生
What's going on?
这是干什么
Rosie's using the coupons that come in the mail
罗西在用送来的减价优♥惠♥券
to help uncle Ken do his speech therapy.
帮助肯叔叔进行语言治疗
20 p-percent off shoes.
鞋子打八折
Wonderful!
太棒了
And I'll take that.
把那个给我吧
Reg, I saw you left a bag in Lucinda's room.
小雷 我看到你把一个包放在露辛达的房♥间了
Are you planning on staying with us?
你是打算跟我们住在一起吗
Just for a couple of days. My apartment's being painted.
就住几天 我的公♥寓♥正在粉刷
Really? 'cause I ran into Althea,
是吗 我恰好遇到了阿西娅
and she says you don't live there anymore.
她说你已经不住在那边了
Your friend has no idea what she's talking about.
你那个朋友完全不知道她自己在说些什么
Well, I never knew her to make stuff up.
但我认识的她是个从来不会说谎的人
Hello?
喂
Let me get her.
我去叫她
It's Dr. Sanders.
是桑德斯医生
Oh, why would he be calling me? Thank you.
他打电♥话♥给我♥干♥什么 谢谢
This is Didi Miller.
我是迪迪·米勒
Well, I'm very sorry, doctor, but my husband is doing better,
很抱歉 医生 我丈夫已经好多了
and we no longer require your services.
不再需要你的服务了
Why is he calling you?
他打电♥话♥给你干什么
It's nothing. Got to run. See y'all later.
没什么 我赶时间 回头见
You said you stopped seeing him.
你说你跟他已经断绝联♥系♥了
We'll talk about it later, Rosie!
我们稍后再谈吧 罗西
We sure will.
当然了
What do you mean you told him?
什么叫你告诉了他
I mean Adrian confronted me about the affair,
艾德里安当面质问我搞外遇的事
and I confessed.
我坦白了
W-why would you do that?
你为什么那样做
Because I adore you,
因为我喜欢你
and I'm sick of sneaking around in the shadows.
而且我受够了偷偷摸摸的
Our relationship needs the sun in order to grow.
我们的感情需要见到阳光才能健康发展
How did Mr. Powell react?
鲍威尔先生是什么反应
There were a few barbed remarks,
他确实苛责了我几句
but not much in the way of emotion.
但并没有情绪失控
We are jaded sophisticates, after all.
毕竟我们本就是风流又久经世故的人
Tony?
托尼
Why aren't you smiling? This is good news.
你为什么不笑 这是好消息啊
Of course.
当然了
You're right.
你说得对
This is a woerful thing.
这简直棒极了
I have an idea.
我有个想法
Tonight, when we make love, let's leave the door open.
今晚我们做♥爱♥时 就把门开着吧
Why?
为什么
Adrian's never heard me orgasm before.
艾德里安从未听过我高♥潮♥时的叫♥床♥时
I thought it might be instructive.
我觉得正好可以让他领略一下
That was a joke.
我开玩笑的啦
Why aren't you laughing?
你怎么不笑
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just...I really never thought you'd tell him.
我只是从未想过 你竟然会告诉他
What are you doing here?
你到这儿来干什么
Guys asked me to talk to you.
他们让我来跟你谈谈
About what?
谈什么
We can't pull another job.
我们不能再干一票了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Wasn't it the three of you who asked me to help you
最开始不是你们三个让我
rob rich people in the first place? I know, but
帮助你们洗劫富人的吗 我知道 但是...
"We can fight income inequality. We can help the poor."
"我们可以对抗收入不平等的状况 劫富济贫"
I remember everything you losers said to me.
我记得你们这些没用的家伙对我说过的每一句话
But then someone got killed.
但是之后有人被杀了
I told you what will happen if you bail on me.
我说过如果你们背弃我会有什么下场
Damn it, Ty! We're your friends.
该死的 泰 我们是你的朋友
Jason just got accepted into Yale,
杰森刚被耶鲁大学录取
Carter's gonna be an intern at C.A.A. this summer,
卡特今年夏天会成为创新经纪公♥司♥的实习生
and I've met a girl that's really special.
而我遇到一个很特别的女孩
Our lives are just beginning.
我们的美好人生才刚刚开始
Why would you want to ruin them?
你为什么要毁了它
What about my life?
那我的美好人生呢
When does it begin?
又什么时候才开始呢
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表