剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
What?
什么
You are right.
你说的没错
Drinking alone is pathetic.
自斟自饮的确很可悲
You know, it's late.
现在已经很晚了
I have to do the dishes before going to bed.
我必须把碗都洗完才能去睡觉
I'll tell you what.
告诉你吧
I'll make a deal with you.
我有个提议
You have a quick drink with me,
你和我随意喝上几杯
you don't have to do those dishes.
这些碗就不用你洗了
You know, dishes are easy.
其实碗很容易洗的
I just stick them in the machine.
我把它们放进洗碗机里就行了
Well, what would you say to no vacuuming in the morning?
那明早你不用吸尘了怎么样
I'd say you're getting warmer.
我觉得你有点喝多了
How about if I gave you the whole day off tomorrow?
如果我明天放你一天假呢
I'll get the olives. You pour.
我去拿橄榄 你来倒酒
Party is on!
狂欢开始
Hello.
你好
Zoila!
佐拉
You scared me.
你吓我一跳
I thought you were Sven.
我还以为是斯文呢
Sven?
斯文
Does he work here?
他是这儿的员工吗
He's a lecherous masseur who touches me inappropriately.
他是一位好色的按♥摩♥师 他会对我毛手毛脚
I'm gonna file a complaint.
我要去投诉他
Someday.
以后会的
So, how's my mother?
我妈妈怎么样了
You're coming home -- now.
你现在就跟我回家
She got to you, didn't she?
她把你弄崩溃了是吗
That woman is...
那女人真是...
Toxic? Rude? Drunk?
嗑药 粗鲁 酗酒
Yes, yes, and yes.
没错没错 一点都没错
I'm sorry she's such a nightmare.
真抱歉她这么难相处
But I can't leave the spa.
但我不能离开水疗馆
I need to stay here for my kidneys.
我要留在这儿调养我的肾
You can't cure kidney disease with facials.
做做美容不可能治愈你的肾病
Are you sure? Have there been studies?
你确定吗 有调查研究吗
I tried the same lie with your mother.
我就是这么骗你母亲的
But she knows what you're up to,
但是她知道你在做些什么
and she won't leave that house until you come home.
而且你要是不回家她就不会离开那幢房♥子
No. No!
不 不要
I can't stand to be in the same room with her.
我受不了和她共处一室
You've been running away from your mother since you were 16.
你从16岁起就对你母亲避而远之
It's time you come home and deal with her.
现在你该回家面对她了
I want to stand up to her. I do.
我很想面对她 我真的想
But every time I try to tell her how I feel,
但是每次我试图告诉她我的感受时
she attacks me,
她都会辱骂我
and I'm 5 years old again and helpless.
我就会像小时候那样无助
Well, she won't attack you this time,
但是这次她不会再辱骂你了
because I'll be there to protect you.
因为我会在你身边保护你
Really?
真的吗
Now, please... come home.
现在 求求你回家吧
Okay.
好吧
Give me five minutes to get ready.
给我五分钟准备一下
Hello, Genevieve.
你好 吉纳维芙
Oh, hello Sven.
你好 斯文
Make that 30 minutes.
给我半小时准备吧
Look at me.
快看我
I'm in a chair.
我坐在椅子上了
Took me a half hour to get here, but I did it.
花了我半小时才挪到椅子上 但我做到了
Good.
真棒
Hey, you don't sound impressed.
你怎么没有被震惊到
Nick...
尼克
When you were woozy on your meds,
当你吃了药晕晕乎乎的时候
do you remember the conversation we had?
你还记得对我说的话吗
No, why?
不记得了 怎么了
You said something kind of...troubling.
你说了一些比较困扰的话
Oh, boy, what'd I say?
不会吧 我说啥了
You told me that you killed someone,
你说你杀人了
and then you said you were very sorry.
你还说你为此很遗憾
Those are some kind of pills.
这药真是药力迅猛
Are they?
是药的原因吗
Obviously. I mean, if they're getting me to make stuff up.
当然 我都开始说胡话了
It's just, when you said it, you sounded like you were...
可是你说这个的时候 听起来像是在...
confessing.
忏悔
You... you cannot possibly hold me accountable for what I say
你不会真想让我对吃了止痛药之后
when I'm ripped on pain killers.
说的话负责吧
Okay.
当我没说
Come on. Do you honestly think I would kill another human being?
别这样 你不会真的觉得我杀人了吧
I said okay.
我说了 当我没说
You look cold. Let me get you a blanket.
你看起来很冷 我给你拿条毯子来
Hey, Uncle Ken.
肯叔叔
Got your message. What's up?
我收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
I need you to sign this.
来签一下字
What is it?
这是什么
My p-power of attorney.
代理权
I want it back.
我要拿回来
Your financial affairs are very complex. Okay.
你的财务状况很复杂
You're not well enough to handle them.
你现在的身体情况还不能处理这些
Maybe not, but you will sign it anyway.
也许还不行 但无论如何你都得签
You seem angry.
你看起来很生气
Okay, why is that?
到底发生什么事了
I've been looking at my accounts online.
我在线查看了我的账目
There's money missing.
数目不对
Look, of course there is.
当然会少
Okay, I-I've had to shift things around
为了支付你的医药费和公用事业
to pay for your medical bills, your utilities...
我得做些资♥金♥周♥转♥
Bull!
胡扯
I know what you're doing, and it's gonna stop.
我知道你都干了些什么 该停手了
Do you know how paranoid you sound right now?
你知道你现在有多偏执吗
I'd rather be p-p-paranoid than stupid.
我宁愿偏执 也不要当个白♥痴♥
Look, if... if...
是这样的
If you will just give me a chance to explain...
请给我一个机会解释
Give me my cane.
把手杖还给我
I said, give me my cane.
我说了 把手杖还给我
Hello?
喂
Hey, it's me.
是我
Marisol, why are you calling at this hour?
玛莉索 你为什么这么早给我打电♥话♥
It's 1:00 in the afternoon.
已经下午一点了
Oh, s...
抱...
Sorry, I'm a little hungover.
抱歉 我喝多了
On a Tuesday?
周二就喝多了
Why are you being so loud?
你说话声音为什么这么大
Can we meet for breakfast tomorrow?
明早能一起吃早饭吗
This thing happened with Nick,
有些关于尼克的事
and I need someone to talk to about it.
我得找个人聊聊
Sure. Yeah, we can meet.
没问题 当然可以见面
But I probably won't be eating ever again.
不过我以后可能都不吃东西了
I'll pick you up at 8:00.
我八点来接你
Bye.
拜
Spence!
斯宾思
It's 1:00 in the afternoon.
已经下午一点了
We have to get up and start our day.
我们得起床 干点正事了
Okay.
好
Mr. Kenneth, I'm home.
肯尼思先生 我回来了
I got those pork chops you like.
我买♥♥了你爱吃的连骨猪排
Mr. Kenneth?
肯尼思先生
Mr. Kenneth, I found your cane.
肯尼思先生 我找到你的手杖了
Mr. Kenneth?
肯尼思先生
Where is your uncle?
你叔叔呢
Afraid I have some bad news. Um...
我有个坏消息要告诉你
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表