剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Why are we stopping here?
我们为什么停在这里
Your appointment's at 3:00. We're gonna be late.
你的约会是在三点 我们要迟到了
There is no appointment.
没有约会
What is that?
那是什么
We're gonna watch a little something
我们要看看通奸频道的
on the adultery channel.
一点内容
Mr. Powell!
鲍威尔先生
It's show time.
表演时间到了
I fixed the lock for Mr. Powell.
我帮鲍威尔先生把锁修好了
Now, if there is anything I can do for you...
有什么能帮你的忙的...
Absolutely.
当然有啦
You can take me shopping.
你可以载我去购物
See? There's nothing going on.
瞧见了吗 没什么奸♥情♥
No. She knows there's a camera.
不 她知道有摄像头
Why do you say that?
为什么这样说
She kept turning to her left. That's her good side.
她总是展示左脸 她那边脸比较好看
She thinks that she can outsmart me?
她觉得她比我聪明吗
I will get her, get her, get her.
我会抓到她的
Follow them.
跟着他们
Okay, but at some point,
好吧 但是以后
you really will need to see your therapist.
你真的得去看你的心理医生
If there are cameras all over the house,
如果房♥子里到处都是摄像头
does that mean our playtime is over?
那是不是说明我们的游戏世界结束了
No.
不是
It just means we won't be doing it in the house.
只是说明我们不会在房♥子里做
You want to go to a hotel?
你想去酒店吗
We might be seen.
可能会有别人看见我们
A motel?
汽车旅馆呢
I'd rather be celibate.
我宁愿禁欲
Then what do you have in mind?
那你怎么想的
I'm fairly sure Adrian didn't think
我很肯定艾德里安没想到
to put a camera in the car.
在车里安摄像头
Why are they pulling over?
他们为什么停车了
That's why.
这就是原因
Stay here.
待在这里
The game is about to end...
游戏要结束了
and I will be merciless in victory.
胜利时 我会毫无怜悯之意
Come on, Mr. Powell. Let's go home.
来吧 鲍威尔先生 我们回家
There you are.
你在这里啊
Where did you go this morning?
今早你去哪里了
Oh, uh, Dr. Kimball needed to see me.
金博尔医生要见我
Why? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
There's a problem with my kidneys.
我的肾脏有问题
Seems the little buggers
看来这俩小东西
are starting to shut down.
开始衰竭了
Oh, my god.
天啊
So I have to start dialysis.
我得做透析
Then that's what you'll do.
那你就去做吧
Lots of people do that, right?
很多人都会做透析 对吗
It's not life-threatening.
没有生命危险
It can be...
可能会有
Especially for people my age.
特别是对我这种年龄的人而言
And we both know I'm not 46 anymore.
我们都知道我不再是46岁的人了
Well, I'm not worried.
我不担心
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么肯定
Because I need you to be okay.
因为我需要你没事
Well, in that case...
那样的话...
Listen, you're coming with me to Javier's restaurant tonight.
今晚你跟我去哈维尔的餐厅
I didn't think you wanted me to be around your boyfriend.
我觉得你好像不想让我靠近你男朋友
Well, I have no choice. He's insisting.
我别无选择 他很坚持
Apparently, he has a little crush on you.
显然他有点喜欢你
Oh?
是吗
We'll leave at 7:00, okay?
我们七点走 好吗
Zoila.
佐拉
You know what I like best about you?
你知道我最喜欢你哪点吗
You always know the exact right time to lie to me.
你总是知道该在什么时候对我撒谎
Hey, Ms. Lucinda.
露辛达女士
Are you taking a trip?
你要去旅行吗
My father kicked me out of this house because of you.
我父亲把我赶出了家 就因为你
What?
什么
He accused me of being abusive to the help.
他说我虐待女佣
Then he told me to pack my bags.
然后他告诉我收拾行李
I didn't say anything to Mr. Kenneth, I swear.
我什么也没对肯尼斯先生说 我发誓
The worst part is...I thought you were my friend, Rosie.
最难受的是 我还以为你是我的朋友 罗西
I am.
我是啊
Please, don't go.
请别走
Let me talk to your father.
让我和你父亲谈谈
Don't pretend to care about me!
别装做关心我
You're just another snake in this nest of vipers.
你就是毒蛇窝里的另一条蛇
Well, I'm tired of getting bit.
我受够被咬了
You can go to hell with the rest of them!
你可以跟他们一起去死了
Damn!
该死
We have to talk to Mr. Kenneth.
我们得和肯尼思先生谈谈
Why?
为什么
He's making Miss Lucinda leave the house.
他要把露辛达小姐赶出去
Uncle Ken has made up his mind already.
肯叔叔已经下定决心了
You'll just upset him.
你只会惹他生气的
But is he doing this for me?
但他这样做是为了我吗
I don't want her to leave.
我不想让她走
It's Didi.
是迪迪
You know she's hated Lucinda from day one.
你知道她一开始就讨厌露辛达
And when Didi heard her yelling at you,
迪迪听到她冲你吼时
she used that as an excuse to get rid of her.
就用这件事当借口 来赶走她
That's horrible. I know.
太可怕了 我知道
But that's Didi -- self-serving, manipulative.
但迪迪就是那样 自私自利 操控欲强
I don't envy you, having to live with her.
我可不羡慕你和她住一起
I wish she was the one going away.
真希望走的那个是她
Well, if you keep your ears open,
如果你耳听八方
an opportunity might present itself.
机会也许会送上门来
Hey, I've been thinking.
我一直在想
Maybe now is not the right time to have a party.
现在可能不适合开派对
Well, you need something
你需要一件事
to take your mind off all this drama with Ty.
来让你别想着泰的那场闹剧
And a fabulous show-biz party is just what the doctor ordered.
一场华丽的演艺圈派对正是医生要你做的
Maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
You doing okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I'm just glad he's gone.
我只是很高兴他走了
I took the liberty of buying you a bouquet.
我冒昧给你买♥♥了一束花
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
This is unexpected.
这真是出乎意料之外
I'm sure this will be, too.
我肯定这个消息也是
I'm moving out tonight.
我今晚搬出去
It's time.
是时候了
I have a job opportunity, so...
我有个工作机会 所以...
I do have a favor to ask.
我有事要请你帮忙
I'd like Ethan to continue living with you.
我希望伊森继续和你们住一起
He's still in school and...
他还在上学
It's no problem. Of course.
这没问题 当然啦
I hope you know, I like Ethan very much.
希望你知道 我很喜欢伊森
He's a wonderful boy.
他是个很好的孩子
I'm sure you're gonna miss him.
你肯定会想念他的
He's my life.
他就是我的生命
Marisol?
玛莉索
We're ready.
我们准备好了
For what it's worth,
无论如何
I'm really sorry that we couldn't be friends.
很抱歉我们不能成为朋友
It was always such a complicated situation.
情况总是很复杂
Under unusual circumstances, we're gathered here
在不同寻常的情况下 我们聚在这里
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表