剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Food tastes better outside.
在外面吃东西更美味
You're a chef. You should know that!
你是名厨师 你该懂的
If anyone should ask where I've gone, anyone at all,
要有人问我去哪儿了 无论是谁
I'll be back soon.
我很快就回来
Okay.
好的
Hey, mija!
女儿
Dad?!
爸爸
Got exciting news --
有个令人激动的消息
looks like your mom and I are back together.
看起来你妈妈和我又复合了
I must say I was surprised to get your call.
不得不说接到你的电♥话♥我很惊讶
It's been ages.
很久没联♥系♥了
And I feel awful about that.
那感觉糟透了
I do enjoy you and Evelyn so much.
我真的很喜欢你和伊芙琳
Are you sure there's not another reason for this visit?
你确定你过来没有其它原因吗
I detected a hint of desperation in your voice
你打电♥话♥时 我从你的嗓音里
when you called.
发现了一丝绝望
It's true.
没错
I'm here because I need something.
我来是因为我有所需要
Then you came to the right place.
那你来对地方了
I never could say no to a pretty face.
我永远拒绝不了漂亮女人
What is it you need?
你需要什么
A kidney.
一颗肾
Beg pardon?
你说什么
I have renal failure,
我得了肾衰竭
so I'm asking people to get tested
所以我恳请人们去做检测
in the hopes someone will be a match
希望有人能匹配
and give me their kidney.
给我一个肾
Well?
怎么样
Uh, it would be one thing if you were going to
你要想用我的私人飞机或游艇
ask to use my jet or my yacht,
这是一回事
but this is a major organ we're talking about,
但我们现在谈论的是一个重要的器官
one I've grown quite fond of.
我渐渐喜欢的东西
I know it's a big favor.
我知道这是个很大的人情
That's why I'm only asking my closest friends.
所以我只问我最亲密的朋友
Now might be a good time to point out, we're not that close.
也许现在不是指明的时候 但我们没那么亲密
But don't you remember the Bermans' christmas party?
但你不记得伯曼家的圣诞派对了吗
We talked in the corner the whole night.
我们在角落里聊了一整晚
you said we had an amazing connection.
你说过我们很来电
Honestly, I was hitting on you.
老实说 我当时在勾搭你
No. Oh, yes. I'm very skeevy.
并不是 是的 我令人恶心
Well, it was a long time ago.
那是很久前的事了
I'm willing to forgive you.
我愿意原谅你
That seems misguided.
看来你误入歧途了
I have no choice.
我没有选择
My condition's getting worse.
我的身体情况越来越糟
Please help me.
请帮帮我
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
But if there was anything else I could do for you...
但如果有别的我能为你做的
Well I would like to get away for the weekend.
我周末想出去散散心
Could you loan me your yacht?
你能把游艇借我吗
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
No.
不行
Miguel.
米格尔
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
In, papito.
进来
Now, this is very serious.
这很重要
Mr. Kenneth is in trouble.
肯尼思先生遇到麻烦了
Someone is stealing from him.
有人从他那儿偷东西
His treasure?
他的财产吗
Yes.
是的
Someone is stealing his treasure --
有人在偷他的财产
a bad man -- and I need to stop him.
一个坏人 我得阻止他
The problem is,
问题是
this bad man will be angry.
这个坏人会很生气
He may try to send us back to Mexico.
他可能会想把我们送回墨西哥
No.
不
Yes.
就是这样
Sometimes in life,
有时候在人的一生中
we have to choose between what is good for us
我们得在对我们有利之事
and what is the right thing to do.
和做正确的事之间做出选择
Do you understand?
你明白吗
And I know how much you want to stay in this country
我知道你有多想待在这个国家
so I am asking for your permission.
所以我在请求你的允许
Will you let me fight this very bad man?
你会让我和这个坏人做斗争吗
You will need a sword.
那你需要一把剑
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, the cops are breaking into Ethan's locker.
警♥察♥们强行打开了伊森的储物柜
They've got a warrant and everything.
他们有搜查证 有备而来
A warrant?
搜查证
Yeah, people are saying he was a part of that home-invasion ring.
是的 大家都说他是入室抢劫团伙中的一员
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Wow. That's messed up.
真是糟透了
Yeah, they're talking to kids now,
警方现在在询问其他学生
trying to figure out who else was part of it.
想找出还有谁也参与了此事
You guys knew Ethan, right?
你们也认识伊森对吗
Not really. We should bounce.
不是很熟 我们得走了
We're gonna be late for chemistry.
上化学课要迟到了
This is bad. What if Carmen finds out?
糟糕 如果卡门发现了怎么办
Who the hell is Carmen? That girl I told you about.
卡门是谁 就是我跟你提过的那个女孩
Don't worry about her. Worry about going to jail.
先别管她了 想想被抓进去怎么办吧
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
God, we just -- we got to come up with a plan.
天哪 我们必须得想一个对策
Well, until we do, stay cool, okay?
想出对策之前 不要轻举妄动好吗
Hey, Spence. How are you?
斯宾思 你还好吗
How's rehab going?
酒戒得怎么样了
Aww, that's great.
那太好了
Me?
我吗
I'm so busy.
我超级忙
You know, sweeping and mopping and... polishing.
扫地拖地还有...抛光[涂指甲油]
There's the door. I should go.
门铃响了 我先挂了
Listen, keep up the good work, okay?
听着 再接再厉好吗
Bye!
拜拜
This is Spence Westmore's house, right?
这是斯宾思·韦斯特莫家对吗
Who are you, and what is that?
你是谁 以及那是什么
I'm Gavin -- Peri Westmore's personal assistant.
我是盖文 佩里·韦斯特莫的私人助理
And this is her son.
这是她儿子
Do you know where Spence is?
你知道斯宾思在哪儿吗
He's at re--
他在戒...
rehearsal for a show.
排练节目
I thought the baby was with Peri in Rome.
我以为宝宝和佩里一起在罗马呢
Well, he was,
他本来是在罗马
but Peri's nanny got arrested for shoplifting.
但是佩里的保姆因为入店行窃被捕
Really?
真的吗
If you knew what Peri paid us,
如果你知道佩里给我们的薪水有多少
you wouldn't be that shocked.
你就不会这么吃惊了
Uh, long story short, the movie wraps in a week,
长话短说 电影还有一周就杀青了
and until then, Peri needs Spence to take care of the baby.
在此之前 佩里需要斯宾思来照顾宝宝
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不行不行
Spence isn't here, and I hate kids.
斯宾思不在这儿 我也讨厌孩子
Oh, you don't have to love him. Just keep him alive.
你不需要多爱他 别养死他就好
I can't promise that.
这我不敢保证
Lady, please.
小姐 拜托了
Peri's got some nerve.
佩里胆子真大
Didn't she just sue for custody of Tucker?
她不是刚向法♥院♥控诉要求塔科的监护权吗
Well, she says if Spence does this for her,
她说如果斯宾思帮了她这个忙
she's willing to reconsider the entire custody ruling.
她会重新考虑整个监护权的支配
Well... I guess I could watch him until spence gets back.
那么 我可以在斯宾思回来之前照顾他
I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job.
我相信你一定会做得很出色的
Where's his cage? Cage?
他的笼子在哪儿 笼子
You know, the thing you keep children in
你懂的 把宝宝关进去
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表