剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
but I refuse to freak out about stuff like this.
但我可不想被破产吓破胆
That's because you don't know what it feels like
那是因为你不知道在穷♥人♥家
to grow up without money.
长大是什么滋味
Okay. I'll -- I'll talk to Michael about a discount.
好吧 那我让迈克尔打个折
I don't do heavy metal or discounts.
我不唱重金属摇滚 也不打折
And while I'm doing my internship in New York,
而且我在纽约实习期间
the Powells are gonna let me live in their apartment.
鲍威尔家同意我住在他们的公♥寓♥里
Isn't that amazing?
多棒啊
That's great news, Val. Come here.
真是好消息 小瓦 过来
Well, it doesn't just have to be great news for me.
这也不用是我一个人的好消息
I thought maybe you could come with me.
我觉得你可以跟我一起去
Wouldn't that be fun? The two of us in the big apple.
多好玩啊 我俩独闯大扭腰
That sounds amazing.
听起来超棒
What's wrong?
怎么了
My mom is really sick,
我妈妈病得很重
and your dad changed his mind about giving her his kidney.
你♥爸♥爸说好的捐肾也反悔了
I know. He told me.
我知道 他告诉我了
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Don't suppose you could ask him to reconsider?
你能劝他再想想吗
I can't. It's got to be his decision.
不行 这是他的决定
That's what I figured.
我想也是
Anyway, look.
无论如何
As much as I would like to be with you,
我虽然很想和你在一起
now is just not a good time for me to leave l.A.
可现在不是离开洛杉矶的好时候
I get it.
我明白
But I'll pick you up for Rosie's wedding tomorrow?
但明天我还接你去罗西的婚礼对吧
I'll be ready at 9:00.
我早上九点出发
Val.
小瓦
Why can't we catch a break?
我们为什么总没有喘口气的机会
I don't know.
我不知道
Hello? Hi. I'm calling for Valentina.
你好 我想找瓦伦蒂娜
Is she there?
她在吗
No, I'm sorry. She's not.
不 很抱歉 她不在
Well, I'm trying to find her.
好吧 我在找她
Do you know where she might be?
你知道她可能去哪吗
Not right now. Who is this?
现在不知道 你是谁
This is her friend, uh...Sam.
我是她的朋友 山姆
Well, when I see her, I'll tell her you called.
好的 我见到她会告诉她你打了电♥话♥
You know what? Never mind.
算了算了
I'll track her down eventually.
我最后总会找到她的
I listened to your CD.
我听了你的歌♥
Hello, Sebastien.
塞巴斯蒂安 你好
You sing as good as you look, and you look as good as me,
你的歌♥声和你一样美 你的长相和我一样棒
which means you are fantastic.
这说明你唱得非常好
I'm glad you liked it,
我很高兴你喜欢我的歌♥
but I'm -- I'm not in the mood to joke around.
但我现在没心情开玩笑
Why are you so sad?
你为什么这么悲伤
I got fired today.
今天我被解雇了
Then please -- let me buy you a drink.
那请让我给你买♥♥杯酒吧
Don't get me wrong -- I hated my job,
别误会我的意思 我不喜欢我的工作
but it paid the bills.
但赚钱可以付账单
So now I have to get a new job, which I'll hate
所以现在我不得不再找一份讨厌的新工作
because it still won't be what I want to do with my life.
因为这不是我这辈子最想做的
But what if I never get to have the life I want?
但我如果得不到自己想要的生活怎么办
Not everybody gets to be a star,
不是每个人都能成为明星
so should I just give up now and do something else?
所以我应该现在放弃去做点别的吗
But how can I do that if music is all I care about?
但如果我只爱音乐该怎么办呢
It's my love, my passion.
音乐是我的最爱 我的激♥情♥所在
Well, make sure to say that in the meeting.
好的 在会面时你也要这么说
I happen to know the head of talent at Discerna Records.
我正好认识蒂斯森纳唱片公♥司♥的招聘主管
I gave her your CD.
把你的歌♥给她听了
She wants to meet you.
她想见见你
Are you serious? Yeah.
你是认真的吗 对
Wait.
等等
You didn't help me just to get me into bed, did you?
你帮我不是为了和我上♥床♥吧
No.
不是
Uh, I helped you because I think you can really sing.
我帮助你因为你真的能唱歌♥
The drink I just bought you -- that was to get you into bed.
我给你买♥♥这杯酒 才是为了和你缠绵
What is this?
这是什么
It's a pre-classic Mayan dagger.
前古典时期的玛雅匕♥首♥
It's magnificent.
太美了
What did they use it for?
玛雅人用它干什么
I'm not sure -- looting, pillaging.
不确定 抢劫掠夺什么的吧
Maybe they even sacrificed virgins with it.
或许他们还在处♥女♥献祭时用过
God, you know me so well.
天哪 你真是太了解我了
What do you think of your gift?
你觉得你的礼物怎么样
It's lovely.
很棒
The inscription's very sweet.
题词非常贴心
That's it? That's all I get?
这就完了 就这么一句夸赞
I don't want to fight on our anniversary.
我们结婚周年纪念我不想吵架
I'm not trying to start a fight. I was asking a question.
我不是想吵架 我在问问题啊
It's just, every time I think
只是 每次我觉得
things are gonna get better between us,
我们俩关系能够缓和一点时
you go back to your old ways. My old ways?
你就恢复老样子了 老样子
I'm talking about Valentina. It is Flora all over again.
我说的是瓦伦蒂娜 又是芙罗拉事件重演了
That's absurd!
太荒谬了
I think of Valentina as a daughter.
我把瓦伦蒂娜当成女儿一样看待的
Oedipus would be so proud.
俄狄浦斯[杀父娶母]会非常自豪的
You have a lot of nerve,
你居然还有脸说
given your recent romps with the help.
你最近不也和保镖有过一腿吗
Yes, I had an affair with Tony.
对 我是和托尼有外遇
One indiscretion compared to
不过和你资助过的那么多妓♥女♥相比
the dozens of whores you have supported.
真是小巫见大巫
My infidelities were the result
我的无信仰滥交
of an understanding you agreed to.
是在你同意的基础上达成的
What choice did I have? You were gonna leave me.
我还有什么可以选 你那时要离开我了
Didn't I have the right to be angry?
我难道没有生气的权利吗
I took my eyes off Barrett for 10 seconds.
我就有十秒钟没看巴雷特
It's not my fault he's dead.
他的死不是我的错
You have made this into an argument about our son,
你把儿子的事牵扯进来了
and this is not about him.
这与他无关
Who are you kidding? It's always about our son.
别骗你自己了 一直都是因为儿子
Maybe you and I should just stop trying to be happy.
或许我们不该再试着去开心了
It's always such a disappointment.
因为每次都是失望
Hey. Where you going?
你去哪
My best friend is getting married in 16 hours.
16个小时后我最好的朋友就要结婚了
I have to help her get ready for the wedding.
我要去帮她准备婚礼
Well, I had a great time last night.
昨晚我过得很愉快
No, I had a great time.
不 我过得很愉快
You had a fantastic time.
你简直爽翻了
This is true.
这是真的
So, obviously, I want to see you again.
很显然 我想再见到你
I think we can arrange that.
我觉得我们可以安排安排
I like you.
我喜欢你
Which is why I need to be honest. Okay.
所以我要对你说实话 好
You know that music executive I told you about?
你记得我跟你说过的那个音乐制♥作♥人吗
Great. Here it comes.
太棒了 来了
There's no meeting, right?
没有会面 对吧
Oh, sure, there's a meeting.
当然有会面
Thank god. You had me worried.
谢天谢地 你让我担心了
No, you're definitely meeting
不 你绝对要和
with the head of talent for Discerna Records. Okay.
蒂斯森纳唱片公♥司♥的星探见面 好
The problem is...
问题是
She's my wife.
她是我妻子
Thank you for seeing us on such short notice.
谢谢你这么短时间赶过来见我们
I hope we weren't interrupting anything important.
希望我们没有打扰什么重要的事
We were celebrating our anniversary, so...no.
我们在庆祝结婚纪念日 所以 没有
Before we get into your reason for this unexpected visit,
在我们问你这次突然来访的原因前
may I say something?
我能说点什么吗
Sure.
当然
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表