剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
What kind of person are you?!
怎么会有你这种人
How could you want to keep this a secret?!
这种事你怎么能保密呢
Keep your voice down! Think about the neighbors!
小点声行吗 邻居会听到的
The neighbors?! I don't care about the freaking neighbors!
邻居 我才不管什么邻居
I cannot talk to you when you're like this!
你这样让我怎么跟你说话
You're out of your mind!
你简直疯了
You're a coward! I'm gonna tell everyone!
你是个懦夫 我要让所有人都知道
It happened! What do you want me to do about it now?!
都已经发生了 你让我怎么办
Ethan, what are you doing?
伊森 你干什么呢
I told you to go to bed an hour ago.
一小时前我就让你上♥床♥睡觉了
Mama, look.
阿姨 你看
What are you gonna do?! Huh?! I'm gonna tell everyone!
你想干什么 我要让世人都知道
I'm gonna tell everyone... Give me those keys!
我要告诉所有人 把钥匙给我
You can't drive right now!
你现在这样不能开车
Stop it!
别闹了
Opal!
奥珀尔
Get out here!
滚开
Dahlia!
达利娅
Wait!
等等
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Haven't you heard?
你不知道吗
Confession is good for the soul.
忏悔有益于灵魂
You've had too much to drink. Let's talk about this back home.
你喝多了 我们回家说吧
No more talking!
别跟我废话了
They need to know what happened.
他们得知道发生了什么
If you say anything, Nick could go to jail --
如果你说的话 尼克会进监狱的...
Who cares?
我不管
I can't sleep. I can't eat.
我现在吃不下饭睡不着觉
Why doesn't anyone understand what this has done to me?
你们怎么就没人明白我的感受呢
It's been hard for all of us, Dahlia. Listen --
我们都不好受 达利娅 听我说
Don't touch me!
不要碰我
He's only trying to help, Dahlia.
他是想帮你 达利娅
The only way that you can help is to let me end this.
唯一能帮我的就是让我结束这件事
I will not let you do that. Do you understand me?
我不会让你这么做的 明白吗
Let go! We have to tell them!
放开我 我们必须告诉他们
It's not going down like that!
不是那样的
You are hurting her!
你弄疼她了
I knew she was struggling with mental illness, but...
我知道她一直有精神疾病 但是
I had no idea my wife was suicidal.
我没想到她会自杀
We were begging her to come home, and she...
我们求她回家来着 可她...
jumped off the bridge.
突然就纵身跳桥了
Did she say anything beforehand?
她跳桥前说过什么吗
No, nothing -- nothing that made any sense.
没有 没说什么重要的话
She just...jumped.
她就 突然跳下去了
What about you, son?
你呢 孩子
Did you see what happened?
你看到是怎么回事了吗
She jumped.
她自己跳下去了
What is that?
那是什么
I'm going to propose tonight.
我今晚准备求婚
You barely know this woman.
你都不了解那个女人
I know that I love her.
我知道我爱她
I'm moving on with my life. You should be happy for me.
我准备重新开始了 你该为我高兴
Well, when you put it like that...
你要是要这么说的话...
You two done?
你们说完了吗
She's here.
她来了
Show her in.
带她进来
Will she still love you when she finds out what you did?
她发现你的所作所为后还会爱你吗
She'd better not.
她最好别发现
Hey, there.
你好
Hello, my darling.
亲爱的 你来了
Rosie Falta, when you entered this country,
罗西·法尔塔 你进入美国时
you were not processed by an immigration officer.
没有办理移♥民♥手续
You are thereby removable from the United States.
因此我们有权将你驱逐出美国
However, I understand you are seeking asylum.
但是 你申请了庇护
Yes, your honor.
是的 法官大人
To go back to Mexico would put Ms. Falta's life in danger.
回墨西哥会让法尔塔女士有生命危险
She fears retaliation from the drug cartel
她害怕杀害她丈夫欧内斯托的
that killed her husband, Ernesto.
贩毒集团会找她报仇
Hey. How's it going?
怎么样了
We're not sure. They just started.
不知道呢 刚开始
Yeah.
这样啊
So, what happened last night?
话说昨晚怎么回事
Oh, nothing.
没事
Nicholas proposed last night.
昨晚尼古拉斯向我求婚了
That's not real.
钻石不是真的吧
Yes, it is!
当然是真的
So, how rich is this guy?
那个家伙到底多有钱
I'm not sure, but we had pheasant for dinner.
不知道 但晚餐我们吃的是野鸡
So, are you gonna have kids, or would you like
那你想要孩子吗 还是想
to adopt a 40-year-old woman from Boyle Heights?
收养一个博伊尔高地的40岁中年妇女
Is someone laughing in my courtroom?
有人在法庭之上哄笑吗
Ms. Falta, we will hear your case for asylum in six months.
法尔塔女士 我们六个月后审理你的庇护申请案
Until then, you are released in good faith.
现在无罪释放
Oh, my God!
天哪
Come here!
过来
Thank you all so much...
太谢谢你们了...
for finding me this lawyer,
谢谢你们给我找律师
for standing by me.
谢谢你们帮我
There's nothing we wouldn't do for our Rosie.
为了我们的罗西 我们在所不辞
I have an idea --
我有个主意
Why don't we all have dinner tonight to celebrate?
我们今晚一吃吃饭庆祝吧
Yeah! Perfect.
对 太好了
Actually, I can't tonight.
可是 我今晚不方便
There is someone I need to see.
我得去见个人
Spence?
斯宾思
I spoke to Braden -- he got us an amazing deal
我刚跟布雷登通过电♥话♥ 他说帮我们
on this hotel in Paris right on the Champs-Elysées.
在巴黎香榭丽舍大街找到了家非常棒的酒店
Yeah, about that...
对了 说到这个...
You know, I was thinking --
我在想...
Paris is so far for a one-week vacation.
一周的旅行去巴黎是不是太远了
What about Puerto Vallarta?
要不去巴亚尔塔港怎么样
I guess we could do the tropical thing. Yeah.
去热带应该不错 是啊
I'd get massages.
我去做按♥摩♥
You can work on your tan.
你去晒晒黑
Yeah, you know, maybe one day,
可能什么时候
we could take a side trip to...Guadalajara.
我们还可以去趟瓜达拉哈拉
To see Rosie.
去见罗西
Well, it's been three months.
都已经三个月了
She hasn't returned any of our calls.
我们的电♥话♥她一通都没接过
Because she's back with her friends and family,
那是因为她回去跟家人朋友团聚了
speaking Spanish and drinking margaritas.
去说西班牙语喝玛格丽塔去了
I'm sure she doesn't have time to call us.
她肯定是忙得没时间给我们打电♥话♥
I still can't believe she was deported.
我还是不敢相信她被驱逐出境了
For God's sake, Spence, why do you keep harping on this?
天哪 斯宾思 你为什么就纠结住这个不放呢
Because I feel guilty.
因为我很内疚
Why?
为什么
Did you do something you feel guilty for?
你做过什么让自己觉得内疚的事吗
No! I j--
没有 我...
Rosie was taken away from us. And she's family.
罗西被人从我们身边抢走了 她是我们的家人
No, Spence.
不 斯宾思
Rosie was our maid.
罗西是我们的女佣
You must be Fatima.
你一定就是法蒂玛了
It's nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Powell.
真高兴终于见到您了 鲍威尔夫人
Mr. Powell.
鲍威尔先生
Uh...hello.
你好
How was your trip?
旅行愉快吗
Breathtaking.
简直太棒了
Three months in South America,
在南美三个月了
and we still didn't want to come home.
我们简直乐不思蜀
Have all of my dinner guests RSVP'd?
我们邀请的人都回复了吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表