剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, you better return those. Copies are expensive.
你最好还给我 配钥匙贵着呢
Don't let these clothes fool you.
别给我这身衣服骗了
I'm not made of money.
我可是穷光蛋
Sure. As soon as I'm done.
没问题 我完事了就还你
You're not here to take her stuff, are you?
你不是来拿她东西的 是吗
'Cause it's a bit early to be picking the bones clean.
现在整理遗物可有点早了
No, I'm not interested in Opal's things.
不 我对奥珀尔的东西不感兴趣
Not even that vase? It looks expensive.
那个花瓶也是吗 看起来很贵呢
No.
是的
Just so you know, I collect vases.
顺便说一句 我收集花瓶
It was lovely to meet you, Dolores.
见到你真好 多洛莉丝
And I will get you those keys just as soon as I am done.
我完事了就把钥匙还给你
Yeah, but I Take care.
好吧 但是我... 保重
So, what is this important thing you wanted to talk about?
你想谈的这件重要的事是什么
I wanted to talk about...
我想谈谈...
us.
我们
My favorite subject.
我最爱的话题
I think that one of the reasons we work so well together
我觉得我们如此合拍的原因之一
is because we're always honest,
就是我们都很诚实
we don't keep secrets.
没有秘密
Oh, no.
不会吧
Yeah.
没错
So...
所以...
Damn it.
可恶
She told you, didn't she?
她告诉你了 是吗
I knew Genevieve couldn't keep her mouth shut,
我知道吉纳维芙管不住自己的嘴
but I needed to make sure you could get the time off.
但我得保证你能请到假
I didn't want to buy two tickets to Paris
我可不想买♥♥了两张飞巴黎的票
and then find out you couldn't go.
然后发现你不能去
Oh, my god. We're going to Paris?
天啊 我们要去巴黎了吗
Isn't that the secrt you wanted to talk about?
这不是你想聊的秘密吗
Yes.
是啊
Yes, it is.
就是
Then why do you sound so surprised?
那你为什么听起来这么惊讶
I'm not surprised. I'm excited!
我不是惊讶啊 我是激动
Oh, my god. We're going to Paris!
天啊 我们要去巴黎了
You said you've never been
你说你从来没去过
and that you always wanted to see it.
一直都很想去看看
When did I say that?
我什么时候说的
Our third date...
第三次约会
At that little bistro in Santa Monica.
圣莫尼卡的小酒馆
You remember that?
你还记得吗
You okay?
你没事吧
Sure. I'm...
没事 我...
I'm just very happy.
我只是很幸福
Happier than I deserve to be.
比我值得的更幸福
So, you're not mad at me for trying to surprise you?
那我想给你个惊喜 你不因此生气啦
No.
不会
There are some things that should be kept secret.
有些事的确该保密
Marisol.
玛莉索
Nick. Hi.
尼克
I was just, um, looking for something.
我只是在找一样东西
Judging by the condition of the room,
根据房♥子的情况来看
I guess you didn't find it.
我猜你没找到
I wasn't sure what I was looking for.
我不确定我找的是什么
How's that?
为什么
I'm searching for evidence.
我在找证据
You know, that thing
能证明
that proves you did whatever it was you did.
你做过坏事的证据
And you didn't find it?
你没找到吗
No.
没有
And thanks for not denying its existence.
谢谢你没有否定它的存在
For the sake of argument,
为了讨论方便
uh, let's say I did something. A long time ago,
就假设我做过吧 很久以前
something that was wrong.
做了错事
Yeah, let's say that.
就这样假设吧
And if it was an accident, something I've shed tears over,
如果那是场意外 我为此流过眼泪
would that change your opinion of me?
那会改变你对我的观点吗
What am I supposed to say?
我该说些什么
Say you'll forgive me.
说你会原谅我
You don't get absolution before the confession.
你坦白之前是没法被免罪的
It'd be easier to confess to someone who still loved me.
跟一个依然爱我的人坦白会更为容易
I don't know how I feel about you anymore
我都不知道我现在对你是什么感觉了
because...I don't know who you are.
因为我不知道你到底是谁
Well...
好吧
...at least you're honest.
至少你很诚实
Whatever Opal had on you...
不管奥珀尔有你什么把柄
...I'm going to find it.
我都会找到的
You'll wish you hadn't.
你会希望你没找到的
Yeah. Hi. This is Carmen Luna.
是 我是卡门·卢娜
I got your message about the audition.
我收到了你要试唱的消息
Is it possible that I go in tomorrow instead?
我能不能改成明天去啊
I have some... child-care issues.
我有照料儿童方面的问题
Okay, no, no, no. I don't want to cancel.
好吧 不不不 我不想取消
I'll be there in an hour, then.
那我一小时后到
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
Hey, Diablo.
暗黑破坏神
How am I supposed to take you to an audition?
我该怎么带你去试唱呢
Yes, yes.
好的
Did you just audition for the Salsa commercial?
你刚才是不是为洋葱辣调味汁广♥告♥试唱了
Yeah.
是啊
I think I nailed it.
我觉得我表现很出色
Good for you.
真棒
Listen, could you do me a favor
你能不能帮我个忙
and watch my kid for five minutes?
照看我孩子五分钟
Are you auditioning, too? I am.
你是不是也要试唱啊 是的
Then no.
那就不行
Are you Carmen Luna?
你是卡门·卢娜吗
Yeah.
是
You're late. Let's go.
你迟到了 我们走吧
Thank you for this opportunity.
谢谢你们给我这次机会
I am very excited. Great.
我很激动 很好
Why don't you slate first,
你先自我介绍吧
and then we'll take it from the top.
然后我们从头来一遍
Whenever you're ready.
你准备好了就行
Hi. I'm Carmen Luna,
你好 我是卡门·卢娜
and I am auditioning for the Rosada Salsa jingle.
我为罗萨达洋葱辣调味汁广♥告♥试唱
**On a chip, on some eggs*
*在薯片上 在鸡蛋上
**Add some zip, give it legs*
*加点活力 试一试
**Rosada*
*罗萨达
**Salsa*
*洋葱辣调味汁
**Baked potato, piece of fish*
*烤土豆 鱼片
**Take your pick, it's delish*
*随意挑选 美味可口
**Rosada*
*罗萨达
*Salsa* Hold on. Hold hold on!
*洋葱辣调味汁* 等等
*Salsa* Stop!
*洋葱辣调味汁* 停下
Is that a baby crying?
那是孩子的哭声吗
Oh, it's okay. He's fine.
没关系 他没事的
That's your kid?
那是你的孩子吗
Who's watching him?
谁在照看他
Well, he's very independent.
他很独♥立♥
What kind of monster are you?
你是哪种魔鬼啊
A talented one?
才华横溢的吗
How's he doing?
他怎么样
Wonderful, but he's getting sleepy.
很好 但他要睡了
Oh, now you're getting sleepy?
现在你要睡了吗
You couldn't take a nap yesterday, you audition killer?
你不能昨天打盹吗 试唱杀手
I still can't believe you tied him up.
我还是不敢相信你把他绑起来了
What? I-I was desperate, all right?
干嘛 我走投无路了 好吗
That's why I needed your help, Rosie.
所以我才需要你的帮助 罗西
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表