剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
What's mine is yours.
我的就是你的
I'll try to remember that.
我会记住的
This firm offered Michael so much money.
那家公♥司♥给迈克尔开的薪水很高
We just had no choice but to take the job.
我们也就只能接受这份工作了
But you leave Friday?
可是你周五就走吗
I know. It's quick, but we found some actor to rent our house.
是仓促了点 但有个演员愿意租我们的房♥子
And when we get settled in D.C.,
在华盛顿安顿好以后
Michael says we can finally start talking about adoption.
迈克尔说到时候就可以考虑收养孩子了
Oh, you sound so happy.
你听上去好幸福
I really am.
我真的很幸福
Hey, I saw the pictures of Nicholas you sent.
我看到你发的尼古拉斯的照片了
What a hunk.
真是猛♥男♥啊
You must be pretty happy yourself.
你一定也幸福得不得了吧
Shall I pour?
要我倒茶吗
Uh, I think we're good. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm sorry. Where were we?
不好意思 刚才说到哪儿了
I was asking if you were happy.
我刚才问你是不是幸福
Oh. Yeah, right.
对哦
I'll pour the tea.
我来倒茶
You start talking.
你说吧
My poor, sad Zoila.
可怜的佐拉
The kitchen is spotless,
厨房♥一尘不染
and that means you're depressed.
说明你不高兴
I'm not depressed. I'm angry.
我不是不高兴 我是生气
And this kitchen is always spotless.
厨房♥明明一直都是一尘不染好吗
Well, I'm glad you're not sad.
你不伤心真是太好了
I don't want you walking into that party with a long face.
我可不想让你拉着一张脸去参加派对
I'm not going to the party.
我不去参加那个派对
But you've been looking forward
但是你念叨你的
to your godson's graduation for weeks.
教子的毕业典礼都念叨好几周了
Pablo will be there with Helen.
帕布罗要跟海伦一起去
It will be humiliating.
我去就太丢人了
Not if you show up with someone.
除非你也跟别人一起去
What?
什么
Think about it.
你想想
How delicious would it be for you to walk in
如果你挽着一个高富帅的胳膊
on the arm of some handsome, successful man?
走进派对现场 该是多么美妙啊
Doesn't that sound fun?
是不是很有意思
And where exactly am I supposed to find this guy?
你要我去哪里找这么一个高富帅呢
I don't know. A bar? A club?
我也不知道 酒吧或者俱乐部里
And you think handsome, successful men
你觉得在那种地方
will come running over to meet me?
会有高富帅来找我吗
That's why I'm suggesting venues that serve alcohol.
所以我建议你去提供酒的地方
The party is in two days!
派对只有两天就举♥行♥了
I'm not gonna find a guy.
我找不到伴儿的
Well, you have to at least try.
至少得试试嘛
You have to show everyone
你得用行动告诉大家
that you don't need Pablo to be happy.
你不需要帕布罗也能幸福
But I do.
但是我需要他
That's my problem.
这才是我的问题所在
You honestly think Nicholas was having an affair with Opal?
你真觉得尼古拉斯和奥珀尔有一腿吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
The evidence I have is sketchy at best.
我也没找到太多证据
Are you worried that it's still going on?
你是担心他们现在还有关系吗
Not really.
这倒不是
But he continues to let her live here. Why?
但他一直让她住在这里 为什么呢
If Ethan was the product
如果伊森是他们
of some ancient one-night stand,
许久前一次一♥夜♥情♥的产物
that would at least make sense.
那至少还说得通吧
If he is Ethan's father, Nicholas would have set up
如果尼古拉斯是伊森的父亲 他肯定会
some sort of financial situation for him.
在财务方面为伊森有所准备的
Did you see anything suspicious in his financial records?
他的财务记录有什么可疑之处吗
I've never seen any of those.
我从没看过那些东西
Oh, your lawyer must have.
你的律师一定看过
You know, when he was finalizing the prenup.
他敲定婚前协议的时候
Nick didn't ask for a prenup.
尼克没要求立婚前协议
He didn't?
没有吗
He said it wasn't romantic,
他说那样不浪漫
that he trusted me.
他相信我
Well, that's too bad, because if he didn't trust you,
真糟糕 因为如果他不相信你的话
it'd be a lot easier for you to trust him.
你就会更容易相信他
Hello? Hey, Zoila.
喂 佐拉
No, I'm at a job interview, to be a maid.
不 我在面试女佣呢
I know I said I didn't want to do it anymore, but I am broke.
我知道我说过不想再干这行了 但我破产了
Well, I'm afraid it's not gonna work out.
恐怕你不适合这份工作
Got to go.
我得挂了
The agency should have told you
中介本该告诉你
I was looking for a live-in, but thank you for coming.
我找的是住家女佣 不过还是感谢你来面试
Well, so, here's the good news.
先说个好消息
The position hasn't been filled yet.
职位还在空缺中
The bad news is I'm getting desperate.
坏消息是我快绝望了
Now, who'd like to go first? How about you?
你们谁想先来 你怎么样
Yes, yes, I've heard about you,
我听说过你
and, Delmi, don't worry about the language barrier.
黛米 别担心语言障碍
I can -- I can overlook that, especially since you worked
这点可以忽略不计 特别是因为你之前
all those years for the Peruvian ambassador.
在秘鲁大使家工作多年
Well, do you have any questions before we start?
我们开始面试前你还有什么问题吗
You know, uh... questiones.
问题
I can translate, if you like.
如果你愿意的话 我可以翻译
Oh, you'd be willing to do that?
你愿意翻译吗
It will be my pleasure.
乐意效劳
Your resume is very impressive.
你的简历令人印象非常深刻
She says, "thank you."
她说"谢谢你"
I know you're an amazing housekeeper.
我知道你是名称职的管家
Do you also cook?
你还会做饭吗
Is there a problem? She hates cooking.
有问题吗 她讨厌做饭
Okay.
好的
Uh, well, I'd like you to work on the weekends.
我希望你周末也能工作
Would that be a problem?
有问题吗
She refuses to work on weekends.
她不肯在周末工作
Okay.
好吧
Does she at least do windows?
她至少能擦玻璃吧
She hates doing windows.
她讨厌擦玻璃
Personally, I love it.
我就爱擦玻璃
Look! Someone sent me flowers.
瞧 有人送我了一束花
Who?
谁啊
I have to read the card in private.
我得私下里看卡片
Sometimes, my admirers pay me the most indecent compliments.
有时候 一些倾慕者会用最下流的话赞美我
So, what happened to Floyd?
弗洛伊德怎么了
He always brings us our flowers.
每次都是他送花过来
Oh, he got the flu.
他感冒了
I'm Dave Grant. I own the flower shop.
我是戴夫·格兰特 花店店主
Oh, well, in that case...
既然这样的话...
And you are?
你是
Zoila.
佐拉
I like it when lovely women have lovely names.
我喜欢漂亮女人的名字也很可爱
Fine, you can have the tip back.
好吧 你还是把小费拿回去吧
You know, what I really want is to have dinner with you.
我真正想的是和你一起吃晚饭
Are you serious?
真的吗
I don't think so.
我想不行
Zoila! Can you come in the kitchen?
佐拉 你能到厨房♥里来下吗
I seem to have started a fire!
我好像弄得着火了
What?!
什么
A small fire. She'll be right back.
小火苗 她很快就回来
What is going on?
怎么回事
I heard him ask you out.
我听到他约你出去了
Why not take him to Tito's party?
为什么不带他去提托的派对
Because I don't know anything about him.
因为我对他一无所知
You know he thinks you're lovely -- even in that ugly top.
你知道他觉得你很可爱 即便你穿着这么难看的上衣
You gave me this top.
这件上衣是你给我的
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表