剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I work for Genevieve,
我是给吉纳维芙工作的
and when she gets back from her business trip,
等她出差回来
I will tell her how you've been treating me.
我一定告诉她你是怎么虐待我的
My daughter's not on any business trip,
我女儿根本没去出差
and you know it.
你知道的
She's hiding out in some fancy spa
她现在肯定正躲在那种
where the crappers are made of gold.
厕所都是金子做的豪华水疗吧里
Okay, she's at a spa resting.
好吧 她是去水疗吧休息了
You know, because of her... health problems.
那是因为她的 健康问题
No.
不是
She thinks if she avoids me long enough, I'll leave.
她以为她避开我够长时间 我就会走
Well, you can tell her I'm not going anywhere.
你去告诉她 我哪里都不会去的
Now get me a Bloody Mary.
快给我拿杯血腥玛丽
Get it yourself.
你自己去
Oh, God, that's just not fair.
天哪 命运如此不公
This would have been the third home invasion in recent months,
最近几个月连续发生三起入室抢劫案
but this time,
但是这次
the robbers were thwarted by the heroic actions
家政人员卡门·卢娜机敏英勇地
of quick-thinking housekeeper Carmen Luna.
挫败了窃贼
Tell us how you handled that gang of thieves.
告诉大家 你是怎么对付那群窃贼的
I stabbed one with a cake knife.
我用切蛋糕的刀子捅了其中一个
That's a bold move on your part.
你的行为真是太英勇了
Yeah. I would have stabbed them all,
是啊 如果他们不惊惶逃走
but they ran away like scared little bunnies.
我肯定会把他们都捅个遍的
Amazing story, gang. Back to you in the studio.
太厉害了 下面我们转回演播室
You see how my hair is messed up?
你看到我的头发很凌乱了吗
I could've fixed it, but they wouldn't let me do another take.
我本可以理顺的 可他们不让我重拍
It's the news, Carmen.
这是新闻 卡门
They're more focused on the crime than your hair.
他们感兴趣的是案件 不是你的头发
My hair is the crime.
我这头发就跟犯罪一样
You know, let's watch the interview from channel 9.
我们看看频道九的采访吧
Those people knew how to light me.
那些人知道怎么给我打光
Oh, God.
天呐
Who is it?
谁的电♥话♥
That's my divorce lawyer.
我的离婚律师
We're waiting for the judge to make a ruling on custody.
我们在等法官对抚养权的判决
This could be it.
可能出结果了
Oh, it just has to be good news.
一定是好消息
If Peri takes Tucker to Europe, I won't see him for months.
如果佩里把塔科带去欧洲 我会几个月见不到他
You will never know unless you answer the phone.
你不接电♥话♥永远不会知道的
Hey, Jeff.
杰夫
What'd the judge say?
法官怎么说
Yeah, well, thanks for letting me know.
谢谢你告诉我
It's okay.
没事的
Don't worry. I'll clean it.
别担心 我会清理的
I got it.
知道了
Would you just leave me alone for a bit?
你能让我自己待会儿吗
Nick.
尼克
What?
怎么了
That is the third pain pill you've taken in the last hour.
那是你过去一小时内吃的第三片止疼药了
So?
那又怎样
So, you have to be careful with those things.
你得悠着点吃药
The doctors told me to stay ahead of the pain.
医生让我在疼之前把药先吃了
You are already ahead of the pain.
你已经领先了疼痛
You are about to lap the pain.
你都要领先一圈了
I'd argue with you, but I'm too happy.
我可以跟你吵 但我太高兴了
Okay, well, before you drift off to sleep,
好吧 在你慢慢入睡前
I have some good news.
我有些好消息
Opal left.
奥珀尔走了
She did?
真的吗
Yep.
没错
So when you get home, it'll just be the two of us.
所以等你回家时 就只有咱们俩了
We can finally start our lives as Mr. and Mrs. Deering.
我们终于过上迪林夫妇的生活了
Which one am I?
我是哪个
Okay.
好吧
No more pills for you.
不能再吃药了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Mrs Deering? Yes.
迪林太太吗 是我
I'm Detective Figueroa.
我是菲格罗亚警探
I think you know Detective Wolf.
我想你认识沃尔夫警探
We wanted to talk to your husband
我们想跟你丈夫
about the car that ran him down.
谈谈撞倒他的那辆车
Hi. It's very nice to meet you,
很高兴见到你们
but I'm afraid now's not a good time.
但我恐怕现在不是时候
Well, we could come back, but so you know,
我们可以再来 但你知道的
time is of the essence with hit-and-runs.
肇事逃逸问题上时间是关键
Let me see if he's up for it. Excuse me.
我看看他是否准备好了 失陪一下
Honey?
亲爱的
Honey, the police are here.
亲爱的 警♥察♥来了
Do you think you could talk to them for a few minutes?
你能和他们谈一会儿吗
They just have a few questions about the accident.
他们就问几个关于事故的问题
They know about that?
他们知道那件事了吗
It's not exactly a secret.
这可不是个秘密
You have to believe me. I...
你得相信我 我...
I never meant for it to happen.
我绝不是故意的
It's okay.
没事的
Nobody blames you.
没人怪你
He was right in front of me.
他就在我前面
He?
他
I didn't mean to kill him.
我不是故意要杀他
What?
什么
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Nick.
尼克
Nick.
尼克
Like I said, he's just not up for it.
正如我所说 他还没准备好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, we'll, uh, come back tomorrow.
我们会 明天再来的
Thanks.
多谢
Come on.
加油
There you go.
到了
Very good, Mr. Kenneth.
非常好 肯尼思先生
See? I knew you could do it.
看吧 我就知道你能行
Therapy is p-p-painful, but it's working.
治疗真痛苦 但起作用了
It sure is.
那当然
Soon, you will be so strong, you can run your business again.
你很快就会强壮起来 可以重新掌管生意了
There's n-n-no rush.
不用着急
Reggie has things under control.
事情都在雷吉的掌控之中
Yes.
是啊
Mr. Reggie's taking wonderful care of the house.
雷吉先生把房♥子照料得很好
He's even talking about redecorating.
他都在讨论重装♥修♥的事了
Redecorating?
重装♥修♥
He says he wants to sell that painting of yours.
他说他想把你的画卖♥♥掉
The big one in the living room.
客厅里那副大的画
That's an original.
那可是真品
He can't sell that.
他不能卖♥♥掉它
He can do whatever he wants with your house,
他可以任意处置你的房♥子
with your bank accounts -- you gave him power of attorney.
以及你的银行账户 你把代理权给他了
Of course, now that you're getting stronger,
当然了 现在你的身体日渐康复
you can always take it back.
你随时可以把授权收回
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Honestly? I'm not so good.
老实说 不是很好
But I am finding a way to ease the pain.
但是我找到了缓解痛苦的方法
I still can't believe Peri got custody of your son.
我仍旧不敢相信佩里夺得了你儿子的监护权
Oh, I knew I was screwed
当法官问她要签名的时候
when the judge asked for her autograph.
我就知道我输定了
Would you like something to eat?
你想吃点什么吗
I'll take an olive, floating in a glass of vodka.
我就吃漂浮在伏特加酒里的橄榄好了
Spence,
斯宾思
you can't just sit here by yourself and drink all night.
你不能独自坐在这儿整晚一醉方休
Then join me for some martinis.
那就和我一起喝点马丁尼
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表