剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I found them on my dresser.
就放在我梳妆台上的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Those are Dahlia's earrings.
那是达利娅的耳环
Oh, God.
天呐
I took Dahlia's things out of the bureau
我把达利娅的东西从衣柜拿出来
to make room for Marisol's clothes.
为玛莉索的衣物腾地方
I must have dropped them while I was leaving.
一定是走的时候忘拿了
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
It's my fault, too. I shouldn't have assumed.
我也有错 我不该想当然的
It's fine.
没事的
It's over.
都结束了
Let's just... have a lovely evening.
让我们 度过一个美妙的夜晚吧
Okay?
好吗
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I can't let the paparazzi see me.
不能让狗仔队看到我
What? Why not?
什么 为什么不行
Because...
因为
I can't smile.
我笑不出来
Of course you can. Do this.
你当然可以 像这样
If those people see me,
如果那些人看到我
they will know I'm not really happy,
他们会知道我不是发自内心的高兴
and then they will talk about you.
然后他们就会对你议论纷纷
Great. Now they're taking pictures of my ass.
好极了 现在他们在拍我的屁♥股♥
Why aren't you happy?
你为什么不高兴
I'm not respected.
我没有得到应有的尊重
Not true. I respect you plenty.
才没有 我很尊重你啊
Now get your butt out of this car.
现在赶紧从车上下来
If I'm going to pretend to be your girlfriend,
如果我要假扮你的女朋友
I have to be treated like your girlfriend.
你就得像对女朋友一样待我
Meaning?
意思是
When I ask for a martini, Odessa should make it for me.
我要马提尼时 奥黛莎得帮我调一杯
Oh, give me a break!
饶了我吧
She's been mean to me for months.
这几个月她对我态度一直很恶劣
She won't cook for me or do my laundry.
不给我做饭 也不帮我洗衣服
I haven't said anything because I am so nice.
我只字不提 是因为我很善解人意
Can't you do your own laundry?
你就不能自己洗衣服吗
That's not the point, Alejandro.
那不是关键 亚历翰卓
I am not downstairs anymore. I am upstairs.
我不再是佣人了 我是主人
You shouldn't let her humiliate me.
你不能让她这么羞辱我
Well, what do you want me to do?
那你想让我怎么做
Oh, I'll handle it.
我会处理的
I just need to know you support me.
我只要知道你支持我就行
Fine. You have my support.
好 我支持你
Can you smile now?
现在你能笑了吗
I wanted to thank you again for dinner last night.
我想再为昨天的晚餐谢谢你
Best beef Bourguignon I've had in years.
那是我近几年吃过最美味的勃艮第牛肉
Just an old family recipe.
家传食谱罢了
I can share it with you, if you'd like.
如果你想知道的话 我可以告诉你
Really?
真的吗
See, I thought you didn't like me.
我还以为你不喜欢我
Now, why would you say something like that?
为什么这么说
You didn't just leave those earrings on the dresser.
你不是把那对耳环落在梳妆台上了
You wanted me to think they were a gift
你是想让我以为那是礼物
so that I would upset Nicholas.
好让我惹尼古拉斯不开心
Don't bother lying. You'll just...annoy me.
别撒谎了 那会更让我生气
You're right.
你说得对
I did it on purpose.
我是故意的
I think you know what my next question will be.
我想你知道我接下来要问什么
"Why?"
"为什么"
I wanted you to see how he'd react.
我想让你看看他的真实反应
Even now, the slightest reminder of her devastates him.
即使到现在 一丁点儿她的物品都能让他慌乱
Dahlia died 15 years ago.
达利娅15年前就去世了
I think Nicholas is ready to move on.
我想尼古拉斯准备好过新生活了
You didn't see him with Dahlia.
你没见过他和达利娅在一起
I know he loved her very much.
我知道他深爱着她
He's told me all about her.
她所有的事 他都告诉过我
Did he mention that she committed suicide?
他有提到过 她是自杀的吗
He didn't tell you.
他没告诉你
They had a terrible fight.
他们大吵了一架
And then she threw herself off a bridge.
然后她就从桥上跳下去了
I have a lot of unpacking to do.
我还有很多东西要拆包
If you'll excuse me --
如果你不介意的话
I don't want to hurt you, Marisol,
我不想伤害你 玛莉索
but you need to understand --
但你得明白
Nicholas is not ready to love again.
尼古拉斯还没做好再爱上别人的准备
And he probably never will be.
也许他永远都不会爱上别人
Darling?
亲爱的
Is the interview going well?
面试顺利吗
Have you found a bodyguard yet?
你找到保镖了吗
Oh, Evelyn, you have to meet him.
伊芙琳 你得见见他
Tony is everything we could have asked for.
托尼完全符合我们的要求
He worked for the Mossad.
他以前为摩萨德[以色列情报机构]工作
He was also head of security for this Caribbean dictator.
他还是加勒比海独♥裁♥者的安全主管
Everyone was trying to assassinate the guy...
人人都想方设法暗♥杀♥那个独♥裁♥者
Because he's so evil, but Tony kept him alive.
因为他太邪恶了 但托尼一直保了他的安全
Well, that's a good reference.
那很有参考价值
I thought so, too.
我也这么觉得
Now, this can't take long.
会面不能太久
I have got to get a maid in here by Friday.
我还得在星期五之前找到一个女佣
It'll just take a second.
用不了多久的
Tony. I would like for you to meet my wife.
托尼 我想让你见过我的妻子
Evelyn!
伊芙琳
Are you okay?
你没事吧
That step is very -- and with these new shoes --
这楼梯太...还有这双新鞋
Well, it doesn't matter. I'm Evelyn Powell.
无所谓了 我是伊芙琳·鲍威尔
And I'm Tony Bishara,
我是托尼·比沙拉
and I look forward to protecting you and your husband.
我很期待能保护您和您的丈夫
And Tony will be living here?
托尼会住在这里吗
Absolutely.
当然了
Whatever makes you happy, darling.
只要你高兴就行 亲爱的
Peri?
佩里
Hey, you!
你回来了
You're in a good mood.
你心情不错啊
That's because I have great news and amazing news.
因为我有个好消息 还有个更好的消息
Okay. I'm all ears.
好的 我洗耳恭听
Well, you're not gonna believe it, but...
你可能会不相信 但是
Rosie's back.
罗西回来了
From Mexico?
从墨西哥吗
Turns out she wasn't... actually deported.
原来她没有被 驱逐出境
Seriously?
真的吗
Fun, huh?
很戏剧性 是吧
Are you ready for the amazing news?
你准备好听更好的消息了吗
Y-yeah, I guess. I don't know how you're gonna top that.
应该吧 不知道你还能告诉我什么更好的消息
Oh, I can, Spence.
我能的 斯宾思
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Please -- turn that off.
拜托 把水龙头关掉
I'm begging you.
求你了
How was the charity gala?
慈善晚宴怎么样
It was fun. But I had too much to drink.
挺好玩的 但我喝多了
Too bad.
真遗憾
You know...
你知道吗
I hear eggs are really good for a hangover.
我听说鸡蛋对宿醉特别管用
And I saw you make Alejandro an omelet last week
我看到你上周给亚历翰卓做了
with ham and cheese.
带芝士和火腿的蛋卷
It looked fantastic.
看起来特好吃
Can you make me one? Please?
能麻烦你帮我做一个吗
That's it?
就要这个吗
Yeah. Just an omelet.
是的 一个蛋卷就行
Odessa!
奥黛莎
Are you making me breakfast or not?
你到底给不给我做早饭
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表