剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
It looks expensive.
这衣服看起来很贵
Would you prefer a cheaper gift?
你想要一个便宜的礼物吗
Stop trying to trick me.
别跟我耍花招
You've made a huge difference in my life.
你让我的人生发生了很大的变化
So, please, just try it on.
所以拜托 穿上试试吧
Well, maybe just a sleeve.
只试一只袖子
Okay, the other one.
好吧 另一只
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, no! Now I've got a problem.
不 现在我有麻烦了
What's that?
什么麻烦
I'm never taking this jacket off,
我永远也不要把这夹克脱下来
and I still got floors to mop.
但我还得擦地板呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, let me ask you this...
我来问问你...
As a professional chef,
作为一个专业厨师
is it hard to eat at someone else's restaurant?
在别人的餐厅里吃饭是不是很难受
Nah.
不
If the food's good, I have a great time.
如果食物很好的话 我会很享受
And if it's not, I'm happy the competition sucks.
如果不好 我很高兴对手不行
What about you? As a professional housekeeper,
你呢 作为一个专业的家政
do you judge the cleanliness of everybody's house?
你会评判所有人家的清洁度吗
Not always.
也不总是那样
But every now and then...
但是偶尔会...
What?
怎么了
Javier, you have a lovely home.
哈维尔 你的家不错
It's warm and inviting...
很温馨 很吸引人
and covered in dirt.
还被尘土覆盖
You need a maid.
你需要一个女佣
I have a maid.
我有女佣
You lie. It's true.
你撒谎 真的
Concepcion was here today.
康塞普西文今天还来过
Well, then I feel I must ask you,
那我必须要问你
is she legally blind?
她是瞎了吗
I know she's not the greatest cleaning lady in the world,
我知道她不是世界上最好的清洁女工
but she's been with me for 10 years.
但她跟了我10年了
She's very loyal.
她很忠诚
You want loyal? Get a dog.
你想要忠诚 养条狗啊
You want a clean house? Get a real maid.
你想要干净的房♥子 找个真正的女佣
You're kind of a hard-ass.
你还挺厉害
If one of the cooks in your kitchen
如果你厨房♥里的一个厨师
kept burning the food, would you keep them?
总是烧糊食物 你会留着他吗
You're right.
你说得对
I'll ask Concepcion to step up her game.
我会告知康塞普西文♥做♥好工作的
Don't ask. Tell.
不要告知 要命令
Threaten to fire her if you have to.
如果有必要的话 威胁要开除她
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
You really think it's that bad?
你真觉得有这么糟吗
I do. I really do.
真的 我真的这么觉得
Mr. Powell?
鲍威尔先生
It's time for your meds.
该吃药了
Ah, the blue ones -- my favorite.
蓝色药片 我的最爱
Farewell, afternoon.
再见 下午
Oh, and that's for you.
这是给你的
I'm a nurse, not a waitress.
我是个护士 不是侍女
Go ahead. Take it. Buy yourself some shoes that don't squeak.
拿着吧 买♥♥双不出声响的鞋
Mr. Powell?
鲍威尔先生
Valentina!
瓦伦蒂娜
Did you bring my books? Got them right here.
你把我的书带来了吗 就在这里
Did you bring the other thing?
其它的东西呢
Slip it to me, slip it to me.
给我 给我
Glorious!
真美妙
Why do I have to sneak these in?
我为什么要把这些偷偷拿进来
They're just cookies.
只是些甜点罢了
My nurse won't allow processed sugar here.
我的护士不允许在这儿吃加工糖
Though she certainly seems to enjoy it at home.
虽然她肯定在家里吃得很开心
So... you look relaxed.
你看起来很轻松
How could I not?
我怎么能不轻松呢
I get massages every morning,
每天早晨都有人给我按♥摩♥
lots of colorful sedatives every afternoon.
每天下午都有很多色彩斑斓的镇定片
If I had known how much fun this was,
我要早知道这里这么有意思
I would have had a nervous breakdown ages ago.
我多年前就该精神崩溃的
So, why didn't Evelyn come?
伊芙琳怎么没来
Well... she couldn't get away.
她走不开
Things are crazy back home.
家里有很多事要忙
Is Tony helping out?
托尼有帮忙吗
He's supposed to be on top of things.
他本该处理好这些事的[在...身上]
Oh, he is.
有的
Are you all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
I was just thinking...
我只是在想
it would be great if you came back home.
你要能回家就太好了
That's sweet.
真贴心
I'm not quite ready yet.
我还没完全准备好
Are you sure?
你确定吗
'Cause Mrs. Powell misses you.
因为鲍威尔太太想你了
More than she knows.
比她以为的还要多
What an odd thing to say.
这么说真古怪
It was nice to see you, but I have to get back.
很高兴见到你 但我得回去了
Enjoy your books.
好好看书吧
Rosie.
罗西
Spence.
斯宾思
I was just having dinner with my lawyer.
我正要跟我的律师吃晚饭呢
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Good.
很好
You have a minute? I need to explain some things.
你有空吗 有些事我得解释下
Actually, I'm here with someone.
实际上 我和别人一起来的
Didn't realize we had company.
我不知道我们还有同伴
I'm Reggie.
我是雷吉
Spence Westmore.
斯宾思·韦斯特莫
Spence is the man I used to work for.
斯宾思是我以前的雇主
And Reggie is my...
雷吉是我的
immigration lawyer.
移♥民♥律师
Well... thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你过来打招呼
Would you like a drink?
你想喝一杯吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Are you all right?
你还好吗
You were so quiet in the car.
你刚在车里就一言不发
Just trying to figure out where I stand.
只是想努力弄清我站在哪儿[进展]
In the dining room?
在餐厅里吗
Where I stand with you.
我跟你进展到什么地步了
W-we've been dating for a while now.
我们约会也有一段时间了
I thought I was more than just your "immigration lawyer."
我以为我不仅仅是你的移♥民♥律师
Of course you are.
那是当然
But this thing has been moving so slow.
但我们的关系发展得太慢了
Now I'm starting to think, is it because of that guy?
现在我开始想着 是因为那个人吗
Spence and I were... together.
斯宾思和我以前 在一起过
But it ended a while ago.
不过前段时间就结束了
Now he's going through a bad divorce.
现在他正经历一场痛苦的离婚
And I couldn't tell him I'm dating such a wonderful man,
我不忍♥心告诉他我在和如此优秀的男人约会
especially now that he's all alone.
尤其他现在孤独一人
You think I'm wonderful?
你觉得我很优秀吗
Of course.
当然了
So, you and Spence...
你和斯宾思
was it serious?
是认真的吗
He did ask me to marry him.
他之前向我求过婚
I think I'll take that drink now.
我现在想喝一杯了
You want to read? I can go clean in the den.
你要看书吗 我可以去清扫休息室
Oh, yeah. That would be great. Thanks.
那很好 多谢
Whose jacket? Mine.
谁的夹克 我的
Hands off!
别动
Wow. Am I paying you too much,
是我付你的薪水太多了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表