剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
He asked about you.
他问起你
You must be very happy.
你肯定很开心
Are you talking to me?
你在和我讲话吗
He loves you very much.
他很爱你
At some point, I must have given you the impression
有时 我一定是给了你这种印象
I enjoy small talk with the help.
我喜欢和女佣寒暄几句
And that's not the case.
但其实不是这样的
Will you please accept my apology
你能接受我的道歉
as you leave to scrub my toilet?
然后去给我擦马桶吗
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Carmen told me where you worked.
卡门给了我你的工作地址
I really need to talk to you.
我需要和你聊聊
You've got three minutes.
给你三分钟时间
You remember the day you came t-to my house?
你记得你去我家那天吧
And you said all those terrible things?
还有你说的那些令人伤心的话吗
I remember.
我记得
Peri made me say those things.
佩里逼我那样说的
She said that if you and I got together,
她威胁说如果我和你在一起
she would take my son away.
她就要带走我儿子
It killed me to hurt you like that.
那样伤害了你 也让我痛不欲生
It turns out it was all pointless.
现在发现那一切都毫无意义
Peri's gone to court to get sole custody of Tucker.
佩里还是去了法♥院♥ 争夺塔科的抚养权
Why didn't you tell me this before? I would have understood.
为什么之前不告诉我实情 我肯定会理解的
I thought about calling you... But you never did.
我有想过给你打电♥话♥ 但你没有
And it's been months!
好几个月都杳无音讯
I'm so sorry.
对不起
But you have to know I --
但你要明白我...
I never stopped loving you.
我从未停止爱你
Reggie. Hi.
雷吉
Hello.
你好
Am I interrupting something?
我没有打扰到你们吧
No. No. Spence was just leaving.
没有 斯宾思刚好要走了
Think about what I said?
想想我刚说的一切
That guy seems to be popping up a lot lately.
那家伙最近貌似经常出现
He had something he needed to tell me.
他有话得对我说
Still, I'm not comfortable with the two of you hanging out together.
我还是对你们俩在一块很不爽
I understand, but...
我能理解 但是...
it's not up to you who I see.
我见谁不关你的事
You're giving it back? Why?
你要还给我 为什么
Your uncle feels it's an inappropriate gift.
舅舅认为这个礼物太贵重了
No! You deserve beautiful things.
怎么会 你理应拥有美好的东西
I do. I really do.
我知道我理应如此
But...
但
Wait! Just...
等等
Keep it in your closet.
你就放在你的衣柜里
Uncle spence doesn't have to know.
斯宾思舅舅没必要知道
No! No, Ty!
不 不 泰
I can not accept a jacket this expensive.
我不能接受这么贵重的一件夹克
Even though it goes with everything I own.
尽管它和我的所有东西都很搭
I'm sorry about this.
很抱歉
I guess I screwed up.
我想是我搞砸了
It's the thought that counts.
你能有这样的心意就够了
And it's nice to know how you feel about me.
能知道你对我是怎样的感觉很好
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
当然
I feel the same way about you.
我对你也是同样的
Every morning, you come out of your room and...
每个清晨 你从房♥间走出来
you smile that goofy smile...
你那傻乎乎的笑容
It makes me happy.
让我很开心
Sometimes, at night,
有时 在夜晚
I thank God for bringing you into my life.
我会感谢上帝把你带进了我的世界
So who needs gifts?
所以谁需要什么礼物
We've got each other, right?
我们有彼此就够了 对吧
I thought you said we were going home.
你不是说我们要回家吗
We are.
是回家
Surprise!
惊喜
I don't understand.
我不明白
I just put an offer in this morning.
我今早下的订单
Eight bedrooms, six baths, 5,000 square feet.
八间卧室 六间浴室 五千平方英尺[46♥4♥平方米]
Think of it as an early wedding gift.
就当是提前送的婚礼礼物吧
You like it?
喜欢吗
I like the house we live in.
我喜欢我们现在住的那套
Why would you want to sell it? I'm not going to.
你为什么要把它卖♥♥掉 我没有要卖♥♥
Opal's going to live there -- with Ethan.
奥珀尔和伊森住那边
Oh, my god. What? You said you didn't want to
天呐 怎么了 你说你不想
live under the same roof with her anymore.
再和她住在一起
I want you to fire her.
我想让你辞掉她
Not give her a multimillion-dollar estate!
而不是给她一栋价值数百万的不动产
Okay, but this way, everybody gets what they want
但我这样做 所有人都得偿所愿
and nobody's unhappy.
没有人会不开心
What does this woman have on you?
这女人手里到底有你什么把柄
Nothing.
什么都没有
Then why can't you get her out of your life?
那为什么你不能让她从你的世界里消失
It's a confusing situation.
这是个棘手的局势
No, it's not.
不是的
Either she goes, or I do.
要么她走 要么我走
I think we can all understand that.
我们都能听懂吧
So...
那么...
did you give the jacket back?
你把夹克还回去了吗
I did.
还了
And how did Ty take it?
泰接受得还好吗
Well...
这个嘛...
He decided to give me something else instead.
他决定给我些别的东西来代替
I hope you said no.
我希望你毅然拒绝了
Well, it's hard to talk
当有人把舌头伸进你嘴里时
when someone's tongue is in your mouth.
不是太容易说话的
He kissed you?
他亲了你
Oh, yeah.
没错
Why would he do that?
他为什么这么做
Not to be conceited, but...
我不是自负 但好歹我也是...
I mean, why would he think that you'd be interested?
我是问 他怎么会觉得你对他也有兴趣
When I gave him the jacket back,
我把夹克还给他的时候
you know, I was being really nice to him.
说了一些好话来感谢他
And he misunderstood. I got it.
然后他就想歪了 我明白了
I'll talk to him.
我会和他谈谈的
You're going to be gentle, right? No!
你会好声好气说的 对吧 不会
He kissed a woman old enough to be his --
他吻了一个年纪足够当他...
Maid! I'm old enough to be his maid!
女佣 我的年纪足够当他的女佣
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
Why don't I talk to Ty?
不如我和泰谈谈吧
You know, I've had a lot of guys hit on me.
有很多男人都跟我搭讪
I know how to let him down easy. No, it has to be me.
我知道怎么让他死心 不 必须是我
I've got to lay down the law -- he's got to understand
我得立下规矩 他得明白
you don't go around kissing the help.
不能亲吻佣人
Does he know you had a thing with Rosie?
他知道你和罗西有私情吗
Or you could let him down easy.
或者你去让他死心吧
That's good, too.
那样也挺好
Mrs. Powell let me in.
鲍威尔太太让我进来的
She shouldn't have.
她不该如此
I don't have time to talk.
我没时间聊天
Just one minute. Then I'll go, I swear.
就一分钟 然后我就走 我发誓
I'm not taking any more gifts from you.
我不会收你别的礼物了
It's just a picture, and...
只是张照片
I think you'll want to have it.
我觉得你会想要的
Oh, my god. Is this...?
天啊 这是...
That clearing we found in the Congo.
我们在刚果找到的林中空地
Remember that morning? I do.
记得那个早晨吗 是啊
You had just pulled an all-nighter at the clinic...
你在诊所加了一晚上班
And you came to meet me.
你来见我
But I was too tired to sleep, so...
但我太累了 睡不着 所以
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表