剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
You don't want to miss your plane.
你不会想错过你的飞机的
Well, don't just stand there looking ethnic.
别站在那里 一脸外国人样儿
Push me.
来推我
I'll let Genevieve push you.
我让吉纳维芙来推你吧
It'll be safer for you.
对你来说会安全一些
Hey, you want your bell back?
你想要回你的铃铛吗
Keep it. As a souvenir.
留着当纪念品吧
Oh, my bags are packed.
我的行李都收拾好了
I don't know where I'd put it.
我不知道要放在哪儿
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Here we go.
我来推你了
Careful. Yes, mother.
小心点 是 母亲
You never did know how to drive.
你从来都没学会开车
I remember when you were 16,
我记得你16岁时
you dented the fender of my pontiac.
你撞凹了我的庞蒂克汽车挡泥板
$46 I'll never see again.
害我损失了46块
I told you not to take the car out.
我告诉过你别开车出去
Well?
怎么回事
It's a long story.
说来话长
You might want to take a seat.
你也许想坐下
We were just four stupid teenagers
我们只是四个愚蠢的青少年
bitching about life and how unfair it is,
抱怨着生活和不公平
and then we had this idea to steal from the rich and give to the poor.
然后我们就有了劫贫济富的主意
It sounded so simple.
听起来很简单
No one was supposed to get hurt.
没人会受伤的
How could you be that stupid?
你怎么那么蠢
I don't know.
我不知道
Val, I am so sorry.
小瓦 真抱歉
I can forgive you...
我可以原谅你
if you take responsibility.
如果你为此负责
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You want me to turn myself in?
你想让我去自首吗
If you did, they might go easy on you.
如果你去了 他们可能宽大处理
No. Alejandro is dead.
不 亚历翰卓死了
If the police find out I was involved, my life is over.
如果警方发现我参与了 我的生活就完蛋了
They're gonna catch you.
他们会抓到你的
It's only a matter of time.
这只是时间问题
Then let's run away.
那我们私奔吧
Huh? To Tahiti or -- or -- or South America.
好吗 去大溪地或者南美
We can build a whole new life.
我们可以过上全新的生活
I like my life just as it is.
我就喜欢现在的生活
I feel awful about what I did.
对我的所作所为 我感到很难受
I do. But...
真的 但是...
I can't go to prison.
我不能坐牢
If you love me,
如果你爱我
you'll find a way to do the right thing.
你会想到办法做正确的事的
Valentina, w-what are you doing?
瓦伦蒂娜 你要做什么
I'm going.
我要走了
But I won't tell the police what you've done.
但我不会告诉警♥察♥你的所作所为
Valentina, come on.
瓦伦蒂娜 拜托
I don't have a choice here.
我别无选择
You've always had choices.
你一直都有选择
You just keep making the wrong ones.
你只是一直做出错误的选择
Oh, for god's sake.
看在老天的份上
License and registration.
驾照和行驶证
Okay.
好
Miss, do you know why I pulled you over?
小姐 你知道我为什么让你靠边停车吗
Your vehicle was swerving.
你的车开得东歪西扭的
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
I was crying, so I reached for a tissue.
我在哭 所以我拿纸巾去了
Rough night, huh?
今晚很难熬啊
Yeah.
对
What's that on your back seat?
你的后座上是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Is that blood?
那是血吗
Miss, you're gonna have to come with me.
小姐 你得跟我走一趟
You're back from the grocery store.
你从杂货店回来了
Did you get us some tequila?
买♥♥了龙舌兰吗
No.
没有
I thought we were doing shots tonight.
我还以为我们今晚要喝酒呢
Thanks, but I'm on the wagon.
谢谢 但我在戒酒
So, we're not gonna have a little party?
我们不要办一场小派对吗
I think the party's over.
我觉得派对结束了
For both of us.
对我俩来说都是
I had a bad week. I'm allowed to dull the pain.
我这周过得很糟糕 我可以缓和疼痛
Every night, Spence?
每晚都要借酒消愁吗 斯宾思
Till you pass out?
直到你昏迷
She took my kid.
她带走了我的孩子
Drinking won't get him back.
喝酒也不会让他回来
I will stay up late, I will talk to you,
我会熬夜到很晚 我会陪你聊天
I will hold your hand.
我会握住你的手
But I won't help you become a drunk.
但我不会帮你成为醉鬼
Okay.
好吧
Don't buy any more liquor.
别再买♥♥酒了
Really?
真的吗
I'll get my act together. I promise.
我会洗心革面的 我保证
Okay.
好的
Where were you this afternoon?
今天下午你去哪儿了
Miguel had a playdate.
米格尔有个玩耍约会
Well, I have been anxious for you to get back.
我一直焦急地等着你回来
I have a little gift for you.
我为你准备了一件小礼物
What is it?
是什么
Open it and find out.
打开自己看吧
Oh, my god.
天啊
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
This looks expensive.
这看起来很贵
It was.
的确是
But where would you get the money for something like this?
但你从哪儿弄到买♥♥昂贵项链的钱的
It's a gift, Rosie.
这是份礼物 罗西
You really should just say thank you.
你该直接说谢谢你就好
It's too much. I can't take it.
这太过了 我不能接受
Of course you can.
你当然可以
You're my girl.
你是我的女人
You got to let me spoil you a little bit.
你得让我把你宠坏一点
It would not be right.
这样不对
Rosie, just try it on.
罗西 戴上看看吧
All right.
好的
Beautiful.
真美
How was your walk?
你走得怎么样了
Slow. I got it from here.
比较慢 我自己走吧
Just be careful.
小心点
I'll be back in a little while with his lunch. Thank you.
我一会儿送他的午餐来 谢谢
Still in pain? Oh, yeah.
还疼着吗 是啊
Why don't you take a pill?
为什么不吃片药
It's been a while since you had one.
你有一阵子没吃药了
Thought you didn't want me to get addicted?
我还以为你不想让我上瘾呢
Well, I don't want you to suffer, either.
我也不想让你受苦啊
No, I'm...
不 我...
I'm good.
我没事
Okay.
好吧
Have it your way.
随你便吧
I'm gonna get a cup of coffee.
我要去拿一杯咖啡来
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Thought you might like some juice.
想着你可能想喝点果汁
Thanks.
谢谢
You didn't put a little something in here, did you?
你没在里头加料吧
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
You know, I-I-I, uh...
我...
I'm not really thirsty.
我其实不渴
Fine.
好吧
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表