剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Upstairs. Why?
楼上 怎么了
Mom!
妈妈
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Mom.
妈妈
That's a closet.
那是壁橱
I'm here to pack up all your stuff and take you home.
我是来收拾东西带你回家的
I don't want you working for the Powells. Why not?
我不想让你在鲍威尔家干活 为什么不行
Because you're only 19, and they're dangerous.
因为你才19岁 他们很危险
That's the gift-wrapping room.
那是包装礼品的房♥间
Damn, this house is big.
妈的 这房♥子太大了
Look, I don't care what you think of the Powells.
我不管你怎么看待鲍威尔一家
They have been nothing but nice to me.
他们一直对我很好
Yeah, well, the Powells are not the only reason
鲍威尔一家不是我想让你离开的
I want you out of here.
唯一原因
You should be in school making something of your life.
你该去学校 有所作为
I can't afford school right now.
我现在付不起学费
Your father and I will take care of it.
你父亲和我会付学费的
I can do it on my own. I just need a little time.
我可以自己负担 我只是需要点时间
Girls like you think you have all the time in the world,
像你这样的女孩总觉得时间还多
but the years fly by
但时光飞逝
and then one day, you wake up
然后有一天 你醒来
and you realize it's too late to make your dreams come true.
意识到实现梦想已经太迟
And then, you spend the rest of your life
到那时 你只能耗尽余生
cleaning somebody else's oven.
给其他人擦拭烤箱
You're doing it again.
你又来了
You're trying to control me.
你在试图掌控我
Can't you get a different job --
你就不能找份别的工作
something in a mall? No!
在商场里干活 不行
I work for the Powells, and that's all there is to it.
我为鲍威尔一家工作 就是这样
Now, please, go back to your life, and let me have mine.
拜托 过你的日子去 我的生活我做主
Okay, guys,
好了 各位
I'm gonna want everything in the master bedroom.
把所有东西都放在主卧
Everything? I mean, there's over 50 boxes in the truck.
所有东西 车里有50多个箱子呢
Oh, I know.
我知道
What's all this?
这是怎么回事
The rest of my boxes arrived today.
我其余的行李今天到了
Y-yeah, I -- I can see that.
我能看出来
I was gonna store some of this stuff in the hallway closet.
我本想把其中一部分放在走廊的壁橱里
Well, why didn't you?
为什么没放
Because it's already filled...
因为壁橱已经装满了
with Dahlia's things.
达利娅的东西
So, this little display,
所以这个阵势
it's your way of asking me to move them?
是为了让我把那些东西拿走吗
I guess it was a little passive-aggressive.
我知道这一招有点消极攻击
Tell me, what part of this is passive?
告诉我 哪一部分消极了
All right, first thing tomorrow,
好了 明天第一件事
I'll have Ethan move Dahlia's things to the garage.
就是让伊森把达利娅的东西都搬到车♥库♥去
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't think you'd mind,
我以为你不会介意
but Opal said that I needed your permission.
但是奥珀尔说我需要先征得你的同意
You know, on second thought,
我想了一想
I don't want Dahlia's things in the garage.
还是别把达利娅的东西放在车♥库♥了
Call Goodwill tomorrow.
明天打电♥话♥给好意慈善公♥司♥
Have them take everything away.
让他们把所有的东西都搬走
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Dahlia's gone.
达利娅已经走了
But you are here to stay.
但你要留下来
Oh, Nick.
尼克
Hello, there.
好呀
Rosie.
罗西
You scared me.
你吓了我一跳
What are you doing up?
你在干什么呢
I wanted to fix Mr. Ken's robe before he got up in the morning.
我想在肯先生起床前补好他的睡袍
That's a pretty dress.
这条裙子真好看
I know how it looks, me hitting the clubs
我知道这看起来像是
while Kenny's stuck in that chair,
肯尼不能动弹时我却在泡夜店
but every once in a while, I need to have a good time.
但偶尔我确实需要放松一下
It must be hard on you, having a sick husband.
有一个生病的丈夫肯定很不容易吧
It is.
确实
When I first met Kenny, I didn't think he was that old.
第一次遇到肯尼的时候 我不知道他那么老
I just thought he was adorable.
我只觉得他很可爱
And funny.
又风趣
And he dressed better than any man I'd ever met --
比我遇到的任何男人穿着都得更华丽
Custom-made shirts, Italian shoes.
定制衬衫 意大利鞋
We had two wonderful years.
我们度过了无比美好的两年
Then, one day, I found him lying on the floor.
直到有一天 我发现他躺在地板上
So, what has Lucinda told you about me?
露辛达都跟你说了我什么
Did she call me a gold digger and a slut and a moron?
她是不是说我傍大款 是个荡♥妇♥ 蠢货
She never said moron.
她没说你是蠢货
Well, don't you believe a word she says.
你可别信她说的
I love Kenny.
我很爱肯尼
She's just jealous 'cause that big old ass of hers
她只是嫉妒 因为她这个肥婆
has been on the market for years and no one's buying.
这么多年都没人要
Mrs. Didi.
迪迪太太
How could you live with someone you hate?
你是怎么做到和自己恨的人一起生活呢
I just try to remind myself
我一直努力提醒自己
when Kenny dies, all this belongs to me.
等肯尼死了 这一切就都是我的了
And you should keep that in mind, too.
你也应该好好记住这一点
Mrs. Powell, I really have to advise against this.
鲍威尔太太 我真的不太建议你这样做
The man at the soup kitchen said
施食处的人说
he's seen that homeless woman around here.
他在这附近见过那个流浪♥女♥
If any of the other bums recognize her,
如果任何一个流浪者认出她来
I could have my necklace back by tonight.
我们今晚就能拿回我的项链了
Well, at least let's stick together
那发这些肖像草图的时候
while we hand these sketches out.
我们至少要一起行动
Oh, that'll take hours.
那要花好长时间
Relax. Adrian and I will be fine.
放心 我和艾德里安不会有事的
Now... you try that alley,
好 你去这条巷子
and, uh, we'll search over there.
我们去那儿看看
Adrian?
艾德里安
Darling, what's wrong?
亲爱的 怎么了
We shouldn't have come here.
我们不该来这儿的
But you agreed to this.
但你答应了
At home, in the living room.
那是在家 在客厅的时候
Now that we're here, it's so dark.
现在我们在这儿 这里太黑了
This adolescent cowardice of yours
你这像小孩一样的胆子
is really getting on my nerves.
简直要把我气疯了
Get out of the car. No!
下车 不
Adrian! Hey, little mama.
艾德里安 小妞
Hello, there. You startled me.
你好 你吓到我了
Oh, well, that's all right.
没事
Perhaps you can help me.
也许你能帮帮我
I'm looking for a woman.
我在找一个女人
So am I.
我也是
I don't mean to s-sound rude,
我不想这么粗鲁
but...you are terrifying.
但是 你真的太可怕了
Could you stay there?
你能待在那儿别动吗
I'm warning you, my husband is in this car,
我在警告你 我丈夫就在车里
and he will defend me to the death.
他会誓死保护我的
Isn't that right, dear?
对吧 亲爱的
Adrian!
艾德里安
Adrian, open this door!
艾德里安 把门打开
Don't just sit there. Do something!
别光坐在那儿 做点什么
Leave her alone!
别碰她
Oh, my --
我的天
Not one more step!
你敢再走近一步
You got pretty hair.
你的头发真美
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
No.
没有
I'm just angry.
我只是很生气
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表