剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
your stamp of approval tonight, Genevieve.
我已获得你的认可了 吉纳维芙
Of course.
那当然
You're successful and charming and handsome.
你事业成功 迷人帅气
There's really only one question in my mind.
我心中只有一个疑问
What's that?
什么疑问
What are you doing with Zoila?
你为什么和佐拉一起
We tease, but underneath it all is love.
我们互损 但感情依旧
I know you two are great friends,
我知道你俩是很好的朋友
so the next time you come to my restaurant, it's on me.
下次你来我餐厅 我请客
You are such a doll.
你人真好
I actually was thinking of going out next week.
我其实在想下周出去吃饭
It's my birthday,
我要过生日了
though I don't know why I want to celebrate,
虽然我不知道我为什么想庆祝
since I'm turning 46.
我都46岁了
No, you're not.
才不是
What?
什么
You're 61.
你61岁了
What?
什么
She's 61.
她61岁了
Well, you look great for your age.
那你看起来挺年轻的
Which is 61. Zoila.
61岁的那种年轻 佐拉
Relax. It's like she says --
放轻松 就像她说的
we tease, but underneath it all...is love.
我们互损 但感情...依旧
Ah. Thank you for coming in, Ms. Falta.
谢谢你过来 法尔塔女士
Please have a seat.
请坐
You said it was important?
你说事情很重要
Is Miguel falling behind?
米格尔跟不上吗
I know he doesn't speak English so good.
我知道他英语说得不棒
Well.
好
Well, what?
好什么
He doesn't speak English so well.
他英语说得不好
My mistake.
我的错
I meant to say his English is not well.
我意思是他英语不怎么棒
Moving on.
说正事
Miguel is a sweet boy and typically very polite.
米格尔很乖巧 一般很有礼貌
Typically?
一般
There was an incident today.
今天发生了件事
One of Miguel's classmates asked for one of his cookies,
米格尔一位同学要他一块饼干
and in response, Miguel called her --
米格尔回了她一句
let me make sure I'm getting this right --
我先确定一下是不是这样的
"A gold-digging whore."
贪婪的荡♥妇♥
On the bright side, he's learning English.
往好了看 他在学英语
Valentina.
瓦伦蒂娜
Be a dear and put these in that crystal vase.
帮我个忙 把花放在水晶花瓶里
They're pretty. Who sent them?
好美啊 谁送的
The staff at Barneys.
巴尼百货商店员工送的
They wanted to thank me for my business.
他们想感谢我照顾生意
That's nice.
真好
And totally unexpected.
我完全没想到
Last time I dropped in,
我上次去的时候
there was an incident with a sales girl.
我跟售货姑娘闹了点矛盾
she asked me if I was a size eight,
她问我是不是穿八码
and I reflexively struck her.
我条件反射打了她
I guess all is forgiven if they're sending me roses.
我想如果他们送我玫瑰 我就大人不记小人过了
Anyway, when you're done with those,
总之 你插好花之后
I want you to put them in my room. No!
我要你把花儿放到我房♥间里去 不行
I beg your pardon?
你再说一遍
The...color is wrong for your room.
这个颜色跟你房♥间不搭
You might have a point.
你说得有道理
Tony's room has shades of yellow.
托尼的房♥间有各种黄色
Put them in there. No!
放他那儿去 不行
Why are you so nervous?
你这么紧张干什么
I'm not.
我没有
I just feel the roses would look better in the garage.
我只是觉得玫瑰花放在车♥库♥里更好看
Hold it!
等等
Let me see those.
让我看看
What in god's --
这到底是
Is that the doorbell?
好像门铃响了
What's going on here?
到底怎么回事
So, Adrian knows.
所以艾德里安知道了
All right, how many cameras are in this house?
好吧 房♥子里有多少摄像头
Dear god. That many?
天哪 这么多
Mrs. Powell, I'm sorry.
鲍威尔太太 很抱歉
I-I-I really want to stay out of this.
我真的想置身事外的
Oh, of course.
当然
So, what are you gonna do about the cameras?
你要怎么处理这些摄像头
Now that I have an audience, I might as well put on a show.
现在既然有观众了 我♥干♥脆演场戏好了
Hey. Carmen, where have you been?
卡门 你去哪了
I woke up, and nobody was here.
我醒来你们都不见了
I had to take your uncle to the hospital last night.
我昨晚送你叔叔去了医院
Oh, my god. Is he okay?
天啊 他还好吗
I hope so.
希望是吧
They're running some tests to see why he got so sick.
医院在做检查 看他为什么生病了
Well, I-I'm sure it wasn't the stew.
我肯定不是炖菜的问题
Hope you're righ
希望你是对的
So, do you want to watch a movie?
你想看电影吗
Now?
现在
Just to get your mind off things.
就为了让你别想这些事
We can sit on the sofa, see what's on cable.
我们可以坐在沙发上 看看有什么可看的
Thanks, but I have to do the dishes
谢谢你 但我还要在你叔叔回来前
before your uncle gets home.
洗好盘子
Hello. H-hey, Spence.
喂 斯宾思
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样了
Oh, I'm better.
我好多了
Hey, listen, did you -- did you rinse out that pot
听着 你在做汤之前
before you made the stew?
有把罐子冲洗干净吗
Of course. Why?
当然了 怎么了
Well, the doctors think I ingested some household cleaner.
医生认为我摄入了一些家庭清洁剂
But if it was in the pot, wouldn't we all be sick?
但如果是在罐子里 我们应该都会生病啊
Yeah, I know. It doesn't make sense.
是 我知道 这说不通
I mean, why was it just me?
我是说 为什么只有我生病了
I'll talk to the doctors. Maybe it was something else.
我再和医生谈谈 可能是别的什么
Hey, listen, I got to go.
我要挂了
Okay.
好的
Hey, "Casablanca" is on in 10 minutes. You in?
《卡萨布兰卡》十分钟后播 你看吗
Actually, I-I'm sort of hungry.
事实上我有点饿
Cool. I'll make breakfast.
好 我给你做早餐
I don't think I can wait.
我等不及了
And my stew looks so good.
我的炖菜看起来还是很好喝
Carmen, that's -- that's my uncle's dish.
卡门 那是我叔叔的盘子
So? You said yourself you didn't think it was why he got sick.
怎么了 你自己说你觉得不是炖菜的原因
No!
别喝
Oh, Ty.
天啊 泰
Okay.
好吧
Okay, wait.
等等 听我说
It was just that cleaning stuff under the sink.
只是水槽下面的清洁剂
I didn't think he'd end up in the hospital.
没想到会严重到去医院的地步
Why would you do this?
你为什么要这样做
He's trying to take you away from me.
他想把你从我身边夺走
He doesn't love you like I do.
他不像我那样爱你
Carmen, where are you going?
卡门 你要去哪
Carmen!
卡门
These eggs are dry.
鸡蛋太干了
They're the same as always.
和平常一样的
And they're always dry.
一如既往的干
I've just been too polite to say anything.
我一直很礼貌地没有说
Take them away.
快拿走
If this is about last night...
如果是因为昨天的事
All women lie about their age,
所有女人都隐瞒自己的年龄
and real friends back them up.
真正的好朋友会帮她们掩饰
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表