剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
But they're grown.
但他们都长大了
Can't you relax and take pride in a job well done?
你就不能放松下 为出色的工作感到自豪吗
I'm not so proud of how "Genevieve" turned out.
我对吉纳维芙的样子可不那么自豪
She's a wonderful human being.
她是个很好很好的人
And so what if she moved to L.A. to reinvent herself?
她搬去洛杉矶重新开始一段生活又有什么不对
She's allowed.
她可以这么做啊
She's not allowed to be ashamed of me.
她不能以我为耻
She's not allowed to forget what I did for her,
她不能忘记我为她做的一切
how I put clothes on her back a-and a roof over her head.
我如何供她吃穿 给她一个家
I'm not sure what she remembers about her childhood,
我不确定她的童年记忆是什么样
but I'm sure she loves you.
但我肯定她是爱你的
I would like her love.
我很想要她的爱
But I demand her respect.
但我要求她尊重我
If she wants me to leave,
她想让我走
she can tell me herself.
让她自己来告诉我
Well?
怎么样
Did you throw her out?
你赶走她了吗
I'm sorry. I couldn't do it.
对不起 我做不到
Why not?
为什么
Do you know what the fifth commandment is?
你知道第五条诫命是什么吗
It's thou shalt honor they mother and thy father.
你该尊敬你的母亲和父亲
Zoila, you've seen how she is.
佐拉 你也看见她的样子了
How could I honor that?
我怎么能尊重她
By remembering everything that she did right
记住她做对的事
and forgiving her for everything that she did wrong.
原谅她做错的事
Because one day, she will die,
因为有一天 她会去世
and if you haven't done everything that you can
如果你没有尽一切努力
to build a relationship with that woman,
和那个女人建立好关系
Honey...
亲爱的
You will be so sad.
你会很伤心的
Please, look.
拜托
If you talk to Kenny -- if you just talk to him --
如果你和肯尼谈谈 如果你和他谈谈
You can just tell him it doesn't make any sense.
你告诉他 这完全不合情理
Look, you signed this.
这是你签字的
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Please. I love my husband.
拜托 我爱我丈夫
I love him.
我爱他
What's going on?
出什么事了
Uncle Ken asked me and his business managers
肯叔叔让我和他的业务经理
to inform Didi that he wants a divorce.
告诉迪迪他想离婚
No.
不要啊
Because of that letter?
因为那封信吗
We're going over the prenup she signed.
我们在查看她签的婚前协议
She's leaving tomorrow.
她明天就走
But Didi knows she made a mistake.
但迪迪知道自己犯了错
Didn't she tell him that?
她没有告诉他吗
He doesn't care.
他不在乎
Now that he knows she was unfaithful, it's over.
他知道了她不忠 他俩的感情就结束了
I feel so bad. I know.
我感觉好难过 我知道
It's awful.
是很糟糕
That's why I'm gonna stick around here a while longer.
所以我要在这里待久一点
Uncle Ken needs family right now.
肯叔叔现在需要家人
Oh, o-okay.
好吧
I-I got to get back.
我得回去了
Uh, would you mind bringing my briefcase upstairs for me?
你能帮我把公文包拿到楼上去吗
Sure.
当然啦
Oh, you forgot your pad.
你忘了拿平板电脑
Please, just talk to him.
拜托 跟他谈谈吧
Didi, do you see this? This is your signature.
迪迪 你看见了吗 这是你的签名
But I love him.
但我爱他
But you signed it, and these are legal documents.
但你签名了 这些是法律文件
Zoila, I can't find the remote.
佐拉 我找不到遥控器了
I told you.
我告诉过你
I put it on the table next to your chair.
我放在了你椅子旁边的桌子上
Well, I don't think you did, but...
我觉得你没有 但是...
I've been thinking. You were right.
我在想着 你说得对
I can't kick my mother out of my house.
我不能把我妈妈赶出我家
It would be something I'd regret for the rest of my life.
我这辈子都会后悔的
Good girl.
好姑娘
But I need more time to figure out how to handle her,
但我需要更多时间来想明白怎么处置她
so...
所以...
What's that?
那是什么
I'm going to the Four Seasons for a few weeks.
我要去四季酒店住几周
Wait!
等等
Who's gonna take care of your mother?
谁来照顾你妈妈呢
Zoila! It's not here!
佐拉 那不在这里
I hope in time, you'll find a way to forgive me.
我希望你以后能想办法原谅我
No!
不行
Zoila!
佐拉
So nice to meet you.
见到你真好
Hey! I know you.
我认识你
You work on Spence's show.
你和斯宾思都参演了那部电视剧
Hi. I can't believe I'm meeting Dr. Blake McDye,
你好 我居然有幸和布莱克·麦克戴医生见面
The evil, bipolar heart surgeon.
两面派的邪恶心脏外科医生
I hate you so much.
我超讨厌你的
Uh...Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, Carmen.
卡门
Damn it, Ty!
该死 泰
If you don't leave now, I'm gonna call the police.
如果你现在不走 我就要报♥警♥了
I'm only here because I left my chemistry textbook in my room.
我过来只是因为我把化学课本落在房♥间里了
I'll only be a minute.
我马上就走
I-I'm not here to bother you. Honest.
我不是来烦你的 真的
Make it fast.
快点
All right. He's good.
好了 他进去了
I got the code to the gate,
我有进入门的密♥码♥
so getting in is gonna be a piece of cake.
所以闯进去是小菜一碟
Here's how it's gonna go down.
接下来我们这么办
Ty wants to be the big hero tonight,
泰今晚想扮演大英雄
so we're gonna go in and follow our normal game plan,
所以我们要闯进去 按照以往的计划
and then I'm gonna grab the maid and threaten her.
然后我抓住女佣 威胁她
Whoa, man, nobody's supposed to get hurt.
别伤着大伙儿了
Nobody will.
不会的
"Our hero" is gonna overpower me and save the day,
"我们的英雄"会制♥服♥我 挽救局面
and then we run out.
然后我们跑出来
Ty's gonna overpower you?
泰会制♥服♥你吗
Is anybody gonna believe that?
有人会信吗
If that's what he wants, then that's what's gonna happen.
如果他想要这样 那就会发生这种事
And then we're done with that clown forever, you got it?
然后我们就和那个小丑玩完了 明白了吗
Good.
很好
You said one minute.
你说了一分钟
I know it's here somewhere.
我知道就在这里
Look, if this is just some excuse to talk to me, I'm --
如果这只是个和我搭讪的借口 我...
Well, I-I guess you can go now.
我想你现在可以走了
Carmen, listen.
卡门 听着
I'm sorry I've been upsetting you,
抱歉我惹你生气了
but I'm really not the creepy kid you think I am.
但我真的不是你以为的恐怖小孩
I'm a man.
我是个男人了
And I just keep hoping
我一直希望
That one day, you'll see me that way.
有一天 你会那样看待我
But if you don't even want to be friends with me,
但你如果都不想和我做朋友
then I'll understand.
那我也会理解的
Carmen! People want cake.
卡门 人们想要蛋糕
We'll see.
我们回头看吧
Just give me some time.
给我点时间
It's not really my height.
这真不是我的鼎盛时期
Where were you? I'll tell you later.
你去哪儿呢 回头和你说
Let's cut the cake. Yeah.
我们切蛋糕吧 好
Everyone on your knees!
大家都跪下
What the hell is this?
搞什么
On your knees, people!
大家都跪下
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表