剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
which means that I'll be leaving.
所以我得离开了
Tony!
托尼
If money is the issue... It's more than that.
如果是因为工资的问题 不止那些
It's become increasingly difficult for me to work here.
在这里工作 对我来说越来越艰难
Why?
为什么
You're an extraordinary woman.
你是一位非凡的女人
Mysterious, smart, beautiful...
充满神秘感 聪明 漂亮
Keep going.
接着说
The point is, I can't continue to work here
问题是 明知永远不能真正拥有你
knowing you'll never be mine.
我没法继续在这里工作
It's pure torture.
对我简直是折磨
I had no idea you felt this way.
我完全不知道你是这种感觉
Why didn't you ever say anything?
你为什么没提过呢
Because I knew it was pointless falling in love with you.
因为我知道爱上你也没有意义
You'd never leave your husband.
因为你永远也不会离开你的丈夫
That's quite an assumption.
真是个大胆的假设
It's true.
这是事实
You love him so very much,
你如此爱他
almost as much as he loves and needs you.
就像他爱你和需要你一样
So...
那
When are you leaving?
你什么时候走
Now.
现在
I have to go to the bank and deposit some money,
我得先去银行存点钱
and then I'll be off to the airport.
然后去机场
But it's not fair.
这不公平
Can't we have one last glorious tryst?
我们不能来一次美妙的离别约会吗
There isn't time.
没有时间了
Well, one last kiss, then.
那就来一个离别之吻
For old times' sake.
念及旧日的情分
I really must go.
我真的得出发了
Goodbye, Tony Bishara.
再见了 托尼·比沙拉
Thank you for loving me.
谢谢你爱我
Westmore residence.
韦斯特莫私宅
Oh, sorry. He's at work today.
对不起 他今天在工作
He never showed up?
他没有出现吗
That doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
Hold on.
等等
Spence! Spence! It's 8:30.
斯宾思 斯宾思 八点半了
You were supposed to be at the studio half an hour ago!
你半个小时前就该到片场了
You should really work on that accent.
你真的得改改口音了
I have no idea what you're saying.
我根本不知道你在说什么
Hi. Yeah, just give him 15 more minutes.
你好 请再等他十五分钟
You know, he's having problems with his car,
他的车出了点问题
but I'm sure he's gonna be there very soon.
但很快就会到了
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Come on. Get up.
快点 起来了
Let's go!
快走
Let's do this. Come on. Okay.
打起精神来 快点
Let's go!
快走
Where the hell is Westmore?!
韦斯特莫到底在哪
If we don't start shooting in 10 minutes,
如果十分钟内再不开拍
we're not gonna make our day.
我们今天的日程就完成不了了
He's here! Everybody calm down.
他来了 大家冷静一下
He's here. Finally.
他来了 终于到了
Wardrobe, let's get him ready.
服装组 帮他换上戏服
Hi. What's going on here?
你好 这是怎么回事
Since he found out that he was gonna be in a coma,
他发现需要拍昏迷戏之后
he refuses to get out of character.
就一直在揣摩角色 入戏太深
What a pro, huh?
真敬业 不是吗
Right.
好吧
All right. Move like you got purpose, people!
好啦 各就各位 迅速到位
Come on!
快一点
You're doing good. Get into bed. Come on.
你做得很好 躺到床上 快来
Ready to do this? Let's go.
准备好了吗 快点就位
Can you help him?
你能帮他一下吗
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Face up, amigo!
脸朝上 我的朋友
Let's go.
好了
Come on. Are we ready?
快点 准备好了吗
All right.
好的
Slate's good.
场记板就绪
Everybody to one.
大家看着一号♥机位
Camera one, just in a touch. And set.
一号♥机位 稍微调整一下 准备
And...action!
开拍
What's wrong, Jenny?
怎么了 珍妮
I keep thinking about last night.
我一直在想昨晚的事
What I let you do to me...
我纵容你
I won't apologize for kissing you.
我不会因为吻了你而道歉
But Lance is in a coma.
但兰斯还在昏迷中
When he wakes up...
他醒来的时候
We'll have some explaining to do. But until then...
我们再做解释 但在那之前
I need to love you.
我需要爱你
Damn it! Cut!
见鬼 卡
Cut!
卡
Somebody get him some coffee, please.
谁去给他拿点咖啡
Wake up!
快起来
Mr. Kenneth?
肯尼思先生
I need to talk to you about your nephew.
我得和你谈谈你侄子
Did you know he's planning to put you in a nursing home?
你知道他要把你送到养老院吗
Mr. Kenneth, did you hear me?
肯尼斯先生 你听到了吗
We have to stop him.
我们得阻止他
What's the point?
有什么意义呢
What?
什么
I spent my life trying to control everybody.
我这辈子都在想控制所有人
Now the people I love most -- Didi, Lucinda --
现在我最爱的人 迪迪 露辛达
they hate me.
她们都恨我
Mr. Kenneth, you have to be strong now.
肯尼思先生 你现在要坚强
We have to get you out of here
我们要在雷吉送你走
before Reggie sends you away.
之前把你弄出来
Whatever's about to happen to me, I got it coming.
无论要发生什么 都是我自找的
Excuse me.
不好意思
This man isn't supposed to have visitors.
这老人不该有人探视的
I was just leaving anyway.
反正我也要走了
Don't give up, Mr. Kenneth.
别放弃 肯尼思先生
We'll think of something.
我们会想出办法的
Hello?
你好
This is Nate from Doheny Medical Center.
我是多希尼医疗中心的内特
You told me to call if anyone came to see your uncle.
你跟我说有人探视你叔叔就打你电♥话♥
Sounds like that was money well spent.
看来我的钱花值了
Yeah, well, this pretty little Mexican chick was just here.
是的 一个挺漂亮的墨西哥女人来了
Didn't really catch her name.
没听清楚她名字
That's okay. I know who you mean.
没事 我知道你说谁
Script delivery.
送剧本的
Thank you. I'll take it.
谢谢 给我吧
And please tell Mr. Westmore I'm really sorry.
请告诉韦斯特莫先生我很抱歉
He was always really nice to me.
他总对我那么好
Who's that?
那是谁
So, they just delivered your script.
他们刚把你的剧本送来
I think you should read it.
我觉得你该看下
Why? I'm in a coma.
为什么 我昏迷了
It's not like I have any lines to memorize.
难道还要记台词吗
Well, it looks like the writers changed your story line.
看起来编剧好像改了你的故事线
Really? Am I waking up?
真的吗 我醒了吗
Not so much.
不算是
They're killing me off?
他们要把我写死吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
20 years I'm on this show.
这剧我演了二十年
They can't tell me in person?
他们都不能当面告诉我吗
Well, on the bright side,
往好处想
now you have time to visit Tucker in Europe.
你现在有时间去欧洲见塔科了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表