剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Of course, mom couldn't really tell anyone
当然 妈妈不会告诉别人的
because Nick saw her push Dahlia off the bridge.
因为尼克看见她把达利娅推下了桥
We both did.
我们都看见了
Why did you have to tell her that?
你为什么非得告诉她这个
Seeing as I just saved your life,
鉴于我刚救了你的命
I'd appreciate it
要是你不告诉警方
if you didn't tell the police that I was here.
我来过的话 我会很感激的
Ethan, what did you do?
伊森 你做了什么
You'll find out soon enough.
你很快就会知道的
Ethan!
伊森
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
For everything.
对于一切
I wish I cared.
真希望我在乎
I'm going to call the police now.
我现在要报♥警♥了
After I'm done, would you like to call a lawyer?
我报♥警♥完后 你想叫律师吗
Hi, I'd like to speak with Detective Figueroa.
你好 我想找菲格罗亚警探
It's Marisol Deering.
我是玛莉索·迪林
I-I'm calling in regards to a hit-and-run.
我要举报一起肇事逃逸事件
Yes. I'll hold.
好 我等着
Opal, no!
奥珀尔 不要
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表