剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Not well.
不大好
His fever's up.
他发烧了
You tried the antibiotics?
试过抗生素了吗
He's not responding to them.
他没有反应
And I'm starting to get worried.
我开始担心了
Finally.
终于回来了
Zoila.
佐拉
It's after 10:00. I thought you'd gone home.
已经十点多了 我还以为你回家了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I haven't even told my friends about Pablo.
我都没和我朋友们说帕布罗的事
Now I find out you've been gossiping about my personal life.
现在我发现你在八卦我的私生活
Do you know how that makes me feel?
你知道那让我有什么感觉吗
Humiliated?
丢脸吗
Exactly.
正是
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm sitting.
我要坐下
Go on.
继续吧
You told Tanya so she would apologize.
你告诉了塔尼娅 好让她道歉
You'd rather betray my confidence
你宁愿泄露我的秘密
than be embarrassed about some stupid coat.
也不愿为一件愚蠢的外套觉得丢脸
Well?
怎么
Aren't you gonna defend yourself?
你不为自己辩护吗
I was wrong.
我错了
What's with all the serenity?
你怎么这么平静
See, I don't mind if you yell
我不在乎你大叫大嚷
because I know you're not really angry with me.
因为我知道你不是真的生我的气
Oh, yes, I am. No.
我是生你的气 不是
And you're not angry about Tanya's coat, either.
你也不是为塔尼娅的外套生气
This is about your husband.
而是因为你丈夫
So, you can yell and throw things
你可以大叫大嚷 乱扔东西
and tell me to go to hell
让我下地狱
because I'm not Pablo or Valentina.
因为我不是帕布罗或者瓦伦蒂娜
I will never leave you.
我不会离开你
See?
瞧
This is why it's important that we talk these things out.
所以我们谈谈这些事情很重要
Because if we don't, we cry and ruin our makeup.
因为如果我们闭口不谈 就会哭 弄花妆
I should probably go.
我也许该走了
To that empty house?
回那个空荡荡的家吗
No.
不
You're gonna stay here for awhile.
你要在这里住一段时间
I couldn't impose.
我不能占你便宜
Don't be silly.
别傻了
It'll be fun.
会很有意思的
We'll stay up late and eat carbs.
我们要熬夜 吃碳水化合物
What do you say?
你说呢
I say...
我说
...you're an amazing woman.
你是个很棒的女人
It's so true.
太对了
Tony?
托尼
It's Mrs. Powell -- Evelyn.
是鲍威尔太太 伊芙琳
I wanted to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
For god's sake.
看在老天的份上
Evelyn!
伊芙琳
You idiot.
你个蠢货
Shouldn't we take her to the hospital?
我们不该送她去医院吗
You just grazed her.
她只是被擦伤了
And besides, they have to report gunshot wounds.
而且 医院得报告枪伤
You could be arrested.
你可能被逮捕
But Evelyn wouldn't press charges.
但是伊芙琳不会提出指控的
Would you, sweetheart?
对吧 亲爱的
There's a doctor I know -- very discreet.
我认识一个医生 他很谨慎
Phone him and say Tony Bishara is calling in a favor.
给他打电♥话♥ 说托尼·比沙拉需要帮忙
Obviously, you're furious at me.
显然 你现在很生我的气
I'm hoping, in time... perhaps with some counseling,
我希望 不久后 也许经历几次婚姻咨♥询♥
you could find it in your heart --
你能从心底里...
Could we discuss this once I've stopped bleeding?
能等我停止流血后再讨论这事吗
Sure.
当然可以
What is it?
怎么了
I saw you tonight.
我今晚看见你了
With Tanya.
和塔尼娅一样
Now, I could care less who you sleep with.
我才不关心你和谁上♥床♥
It makes no difference to me.
这对我来说无关紧要
But just know Tanya's breasts are fake
但是告诉你吧 塔尼娅的胸是隆的
and she's had chlamydia twice.
她得过两次花柳病
Mrs. Taseltov means nothing to me.
塔赛托弗太太对我毫无意义
Then why be with her?
那你为什么和她在一起
Because...I can't have who I really want.
因为我没法得到我真正想要的
Why not?
为什么
Well, this woman I'm interested in...is married,
我感兴趣的这个女人 已经结婚了
and I think if I ever told her how I really felt...
我觉得如果我告诉她我的真实感受
she'd be angry with me.
她会生我的气的
Maybe...this...woman...
也许这个女人
isn't happy.
并不快乐
Maybe her husband is falling apart
也许她的丈夫崩溃了
and she is desperately in need of a strong man like you.
她迫切需要一个像你这样强壮的男人
So...you think I should tell her how I feel?
你觉得我该告诉她我的感受吗
As soon as possible.
越快越好
And even though Alejandro was very famous,
虽然亚历翰卓是个大明星
he never forgot where he came from.
他没有忘记自己的出身
When I turned 50, I had a big party,
我50岁时 举办了盛大的派对
and he flew in all the way from Los Angeles just to see me.
他从洛杉矶远道飞来 就为了见我
Anyway...
总之...
...I will miss him very much.
我会非常想念他的
And now Carmen Luna
现在卡门·卢娜
would like to honor Alejandro with a musical tribute.
想用音乐致敬来纪念亚历翰卓
Hello. I'm Carmen.
大家好 我是卡门
Alejandro was my mentor.
亚历翰卓曾是我的导师
He taught me to believe in myself and to --
他教会了我信任自己 还有...
to pursue my dreams.
追逐自己的梦想
Alejandro, this is for you.
亚历翰卓 这是献给你的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Start again.
重新来
I r--
我真...
I'm sorry.
对不起
He was so good to me.
他对我太好了
I didn't realize I was gonna miss him so much.
我不知道我会这么想他
That was the tribute he deserved.
这是他应得的致敬
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表