剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Molly didn't reveal anything embarrassing, did she?
茉莉没说什么尴尬的事情吧
She told them about your impromptu wedding
她跟她们说了你脑子发热的婚礼
and your doubts about Nick.
还有对尼克的怀疑
Oh, my god.
天呐
But on a positive note, she really likes your book.
不过好消息是 她很喜欢你的书
My book is in galleys. Nobody's read them--
我书还在排版呢 没人...
Oh, my god.
天呐
Come on.
来吧
It's time to break out the cookies and the scotch.
去拿饼干和威士忌招待我吧
Mr. Powell? Are you okay?
鲍威尔先生 你还好吗
You seem depressed.
你看起来很消沉
It's one of the side effects of total emasculation.
这是被阉掉之后的副作用
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't know that word.
我不懂那个词
It's what happens to a man when he becomes a cuckold.
一个男人被戴绿帽以后就会这样
Don't know that one either, do you?
你也不懂这个词 是吗
Not a clue.
完全不懂
My wife is betraying me with another man.
我妻子背着我偷♥情♥
I've lost all semblance of dignity. No.
我失去了所有伪装的尊严 不
You're still dignified.
你还是很有尊严的
It's funny.
真好笑
I've been married to Evelyn all these years,
伊芙琳嫁给我这么多年
but I didn't know how much I loved her
但直到看她躺在别的男人怀里
until I saw her in the arms of another man.
我才知道自己有多爱她
I think it's good you know that.
我觉得你明白了挺好的
Now you can fight for her.
现在你就能争取她了
No, it's too late.
不 太晚了
You know what I do when life seems hopeless?
你知道人生无望的时候我会做什么吗
I pray.
祈祷
Poor people have the most interesting hobbies.
穷♥人♥的爱好真有意思
Maybe you should ask god for guidance.
或许你该向上帝寻求指引
Mm, after the life I've led,
鉴于我之前过的日子
I'd be embarrassed to ask for God's help.
我不太有脸求他老人家
Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna pray for you.
如果你不介意 我会为你祈祷的
I would like that.
谢谢
You are a paragon of munificence.
你真是慷慨的榜样
That means you're nice.
就是你人很好
When are they going to finish painting your apartment?
你公♥寓♥什么时候才能粉刷完
You're not trying to get rid of me, are you?
你不是想赶我走吧
No.
没有
I like having you here. Good.
我喜欢你在这 那就好
'Cause I like being here.
因为我也喜欢在这
I'll get it.
我去开
Can I help you? Where's Didi?
有事吗 迪迪在哪
She's not here.
她不在这
You're Dr. Sanders, right?
你是桑德斯医生 对吧
You used to take care of my Uncle Ken.
原来照顾我肯叔叔的
She won't return my calls, and I have to see her.
她不回我电♥话♥ 我必须要见她
Mrs. Didi told you
迪迪夫人跟你说了
she does not want you to... be her doctor anymore!
她不想... 让你再做她医生了
You have to leave! Didi?!
你走吧 迪迪
I don't think so, buddy.
想得美 伙计
That was weird, huh? What was that?
真奇怪对吧 怎么回事
It is none of our business.
不关我们的事
That man tried to break into my family's home.
那男人想闯进我家人家
It's absolutely my business.
当然关我事
Okay.
好吧
But you've got to promise not to tell yone.
但你保证不告诉任何人
I promise. What's going on?
我保证 是怎么回事
When Mr. Kenneth was sicker, it was very hard on Mrs. Didi.
肯尼思先生病重的时候 迪迪夫人很难过
She got lonely.
她很孤单
Got friendly with the good doctor?
跟那个好医生出轨了吗
But it's over now, and she's so sorry.
但现在结束了 她也很羞愧
Uncle Ken doesn't know?
肯叔叔不知道吗
That's why you can't say anything.
所以你才不能告诉别人
Mr. Kenneth will be so hurt.
肯尼思先生会很伤心的
Look, grandma.
看 外婆
Zoila made fried chicken and corn on the cob in your honor.
为了欢迎你 佐拉特地做了炸鸡和煮玉米
If I really mattered,
如果真把我当回事
one of you would've called me a week ago
一周前就该有人打电♥话♥给我
to say that my daughter's dying.
说我女儿快死了
I'm not that sick, mother.
我没病成那样 妈妈
Don't lie.
别骗人
I can see it in your body. You're wasting away.
看你身材就知道 你在日益消瘦
This is my normal weight, mother.
我本来就这么重 妈妈
You should've seen her when she was six.
你该看看她六岁的样子
Everyone called her the butterball express.
大家都叫她小胖子
Not everyone, mother. Just you.
不是大家 妈妈 只有你
You used to be fat?
你以前很胖吗
I was zaftig.
有点丰满
German women are zaftig.
德国女人才叫丰满
You were fat.
你就是胖
Do you want some iced tea?
你要冰茶吗
Only if it's laced with valium.
除非里面加了安定
Don't know why you're so angry at me.
不知道你为什么那么生我气
I haven't seen you for two years.
我两年没见你了
Well, you're here now.
你现在不来了吗
So, why don't we just enjoy this...
所以不如我们一起享用这顿
ridiculously unhealthy meal.
不健康到爆♥炸♥的饭吧
You need more fat in your diet.
你的饮食中要多加点脂肪
Women look better when they're a little chubby.
女人稍微肉点才好看
Well, like Zoila here.
就跟佐拉一样
Where did you say we keep that Valium?
咱家的安定呢
I'm sorry I'm not in a good mood.
我得为自己的坏情绪道歉
It's been a stressful time.
这段时间压力太大了
Bull.
扯淡
You just don't want me to visit, and I know why.
你就是不想让我来 我知道为什么
'Cause I don't let you act like a phony.
因为我不让你表现得装腔作势
What are you talking about?
你说什么
You put on airs,
你开始学会摆谱了
use big words like your rich, snobby friends.
像你那些暴发势利的朋友一样不说人话
Her name isn't really Genevieve, you know.
知道吗 她其实不叫吉纳维芙
What? Knock it off, mother.
什么 别说了 妈
She got "Genevieve" from a romance novel.
"吉纳维芙"这个名字是她照着言情小说取的
Her real name is Eunice.
她的真名叫尤妮丝
Eunice Mudge.
尤妮丝·玛奇
I'll put you in a nursing home, so help me.
我发誓 我要把你送到养老院去
She made her brother, Henry, change his name, too.
她逼着她弟弟亨利把名字也改了
Big phony.
装什么装
One with bars on the windows!
也不瞧瞧是谁在窗户上装了栅栏
See how she talks to me?
听听她这口气
All I want to do is enjoy my corn on the cob,
我只不过是想吃根玉米棒子罢了
and I can't because she's got to yell at me.
她却一直嚷嚷 我还怎么吃
Do you know why I yell, mother?
知道我为什么吼你吗 妈
It's because I'm trying to rise above
就是因为我想摆脱
the muck and mire of my childhood
这个童年的烂摊子
to create a life of elegance and refinement and --
过上真正体面讲究的优质生活...
For god's sakes, mother, what are you doing?
老天啊 妈 你在干什么
I got something stuck on my choppers.
假牙里塞东西了
Grandma, put your teeth back in.
外婆 快把假牙放回去吧
Sorry, folks.
对不起了 各位
After 80, corn is not your friend.
人过了八十 玉米就真的无福消受了
I can't do this.
我受不了了
Where are you going?
你去哪
I can't. Not anymore.
我不行了 真的受不了了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I want her out of this house.
我妈得立马走人
She's your mother. You can't kick her out.
她可是你的母亲 哪能就这么把她踢出家门
You're right.
没错
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表