剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
or are you stealing from me?
还是你从我这儿偷的
It was a gift.
这是件礼物
And you are definitely not paying me too much.
你给我的薪水绝对没有太多
Someone gave you a $3,000 jacket?
有人送你了一件三千美元的夹克
It's $3,000?!
这要三千块吗
Yeah, it's a Yang Li.
这是杨丽牌的
Peri used to buy those when she was mad at me.
佩里生我气时经常买♥♥
She has a lot of them.
她有很多件
Who's your sugar daddy?
那个大款是谁
Your nephew.
你侄子
Ty is 17!
泰才17岁
Why would you accept a gift like this?
你为什么要接受这样的礼物
I don't know!
我不知道
He said something about helping him out of a dark place,
他说什么我帮他走出了黑暗
and I wasn't really listening. I was looking at the jacket!
我没认真听 我一直在看这件夹克
He probably paid for it with his mother's credit card.
他可能是用他妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的这件夹克
You want me to send her a thank-you card?
你想让我给她送张感谢卡吗
I want you to give it back.
我想让你把它还回去
But I love this jacket!
但我超爱这件夹克的
I don't care!
我不管
Fine!
好吧
But if I ever do steal from you, this will be the reason.
但我要是真的偷了你的钱 这就是原因
How do you feel about Ethan?
你觉得伊森怎么样
I barely know him.
我几乎不认识他
Why?
怎么了
Well, I had a run-in with him the other day,
我前几天跟他吵了一架
and I got this... weird vibe.
我现在感觉 很奇怪
He's dating your ex.
他在和你的前女友约会
Think that might've colored your opinion?
我想这也许会影响你的想法
No, I swear.
不 我发誓
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt,
我努力给他最大的善意
but something about him...
但他给我的感觉...
Then I tried to warn Valentina, but she just got angry with me.
我试图警告瓦伦蒂娜 但她生我气了
Welcome to my world.
欢迎到我的世界来
So, what should I do?
我该怎么办
I promised Valentina I wouldn't meddle in her life.
我答应过瓦伦蒂娜不干涉她的生活
But if I were free to give advice,
但如果我可以随意提建议的话
it would sound something like this:
这个建议会是这样
if you want Valentina back,
如果你想赢回瓦伦蒂娜
you can't tell her what's wrong with Ethan.
你不能告诉她伊森哪里不好
You have to remind her of what's right with you.
你要提醒她跟你在一起的好
That's the best advice I never got.
我从没得到过这么有用的建议
I'm glad.
我很高兴
And just so you know...
还想让你知道
I'm rooting for you.
我支持你
Hey, beautiful.
美女
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
I was hoping to unpack, maybe go for a run.
我还想取出行李 然后去跑个步呢
Can it wait?
你的事能等等吗
No. It can't.
不行 等不了
I know Dahlia's affair was with Opal.
我知道达利娅和奥珀尔有私情
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
What I want to know is why you didn't tell me.
我想知道你为什么不告诉我
It was a humiliating discovery.
这是个丢脸的发现
I don't like to discuss it.
我不想谈这件事
No, you don't like to discuss it
不 你不想谈这件事
because it raises an obvious question.
因为它会提出一个显而易见的问题
Which is? Why is your dead wife's lover
是什么 为什么你死去妻子的情人
still living in your house?!
还住在你的房♥子里
Look...
听着
Our marriage was far from perfect.
我们的婚姻很不完美
But I loved Dahlia.
但我爱达利娅
When she died, I was devastated.
她死了我悲痛欲绝
So was Opal.
奥珀尔也是
I know it sounds strange, but...
我知道这听起来很怪 但是
we helped each other get through it.
我们互相帮助对方走过那段痛苦
It was a bad time.
那是段艰难时光
I get it.
我懂
But's it's been 15 years.
但已经过了15年了
Don't you think it's time to send Opal on her merry way?
你不觉得是时候让奥珀尔愉快离开吗
But she's such a good housekeeper.
但她是很棒的管家
When someone makes you feel unwelcome
当管家让你在自己家里
and creeped out in your own house,
感到不受欢迎和恐惧
they're not good at their job!
那么他们就不称职
Marisol... No! I'm serious!
玛莉索 不 我是认真的
I can no longer live under the same roof as that woman!
我无法再忍♥受和那女人在同一屋檐下生活
Okay.
好吧
I'll take care of it.
我会处理这件事的
Everything is gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Okay. I know this croissant
好了 我知道这个羊角面包
looks big enough to feed four people,
看起来大得能喂饱四个人
but I am not sharing.
但我是不会分给你们的
Sorry.
抱歉
What's going on?
怎么了
This is my friend from church.
这是我在教堂的朋友
She's having a terrible day.
她今天过得很糟
Her boss threatened to fire her.
她的老板威胁说要炒她鱿鱼
Bandito. Poor Concepcion.
简直是恶棍 可怜的康塞普西文
Concepcion?
康塞普西文
What is it she does for a living?
她是做什么工作的
Same as us. She's a maid.
和我们一样 女佣
I'm...
我
Sorry to hear that.
听到这个消息真遗憾
Javier used to be such a nice boss,
哈维尔以前是个很好的老板
but then la princesa filled his head with lies.
但他的公主给他灌输了满脑子谎言
La princesa?
他的公主
Her boss's new girlfriend.
她老板的新女友
She's a real bitch.
她真是个贱♥人♥
How do we know that?
我们怎么知道
La princesa threw a fit
因为酒杯上有小小的水渍
because there were tiny water spots on the wine glasses.
他的公主就大发脾气
Well, maybe they weren't so tiny.
或许水渍不是那么小
Sorry.
抱歉
Croissant?
要吃羊角面包吗
I got to go.
我得走了
Miguel gets out of school early today.
米格尔今天放学早
Bye.
拜拜
And she's my ride.
我坐她的车
Take care, Concepcion.
保重 康塞普西文
And we'll pray for god to punish that girlfriend.
我们会向上帝祈祷请求他惩罚那个女友
Oh, don't do that. God is...so busy.
不要这样 上帝...很忙的
I should go, too -- Javier said I have to scrub
我也该走了 哈维尔说
every inch of the house by tomorrow,
明天以前我得把家里的每寸地方都擦干净
or I am fired.
不然就开除我
W-what's wrong now?
又怎么了
I wanted to go to San Diego tomorrow.
我明天想去圣地亚哥
Hey, priorities!
分个轻重缓急啊
I mean, your job is more important than some vacation.
我是说 你的工作比假期要重要
I was going to see my grandmother!
我要去看望我的祖母
She's dying!
她快去世了
Well, that's not good.
这可不是好消息
Maybe --
或许
Maybe she can hold on for one more day.
或许她能再撑一天
No, no.
不不
You need to be with her.
你需要去陪她
But who's gonna clean the house?
那谁来打扫房♥子呢
Give me your key.
把你的钥匙给我
Did you drop the books off for Mr. Powell?
你把书带给鲍威尔先生了吗
I did.
给他了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表