剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Renata's had some pretty tough decisions to make.
勒娜特做出了一些艰难的决定
Like what?
什么决定
Alejandro, he left most of his money to charity.
亚历翰卓把大部分钱捐给慈善事业了
His aunt only got the house,
他姑母只得到了这栋房♥子
and she can't afford to maintain it, so it's gonna be sold.
她维护不起 所以想把房♥子卖♥♥掉
Well...uh, can we at least stay here
那房♥子卖♥♥出去之前
while you try to sell it?
我们能先住在这里吗
Well, actually, we have a buyer, and he's paying cash.
其实已经找到买♥♥家了 他会付现金
But he's gonna need you out by Friday.
但他需要你们周五前搬出去
Friday?
周五前
That's four days from now.
就剩四天时间了
Please. This is a difficult situation for everyone.
别这样 大家都不容易
Oh, mostly for the people getting kicked to the curb.
尤其是对要流落街头的人而言
I'm sorry, but there's nothing that I can do.
抱歉 我也无能为力
As far as I can tell, he's exactly the same.
就我所见 他的情况没有任何变化
Are you sure?
真的吗
Last week, at dinner, he slammed his fist on the table.
上周晚餐时 他用拳头狠砸了一下桌子
And you are?
请问你是
Rosie.
罗西
She's the maid.
她是我们家的女佣
Well, there could be other explanations.
可能还有其它解释吧
Perhaps it was just a muscle spasm.
也可能就是肌肉痉挛
He's still in there. I can tell.
他还有意识 我肯定
Maybe he would get better with therapy.
接受一下治疗说不定会有好转呢
Well, I've checked all his markers,
所有生理指标我都检查过了
and there's no indication of improvement.
没有发现任何改善迹象
Unless you'd like a second opinion.
除非你还想找别人看看
Don't be silly. We trust you.
别傻了 我们信任你
Okay.
好
Thanks again for stopping by.
再次感谢你过来
You're welcome.
不客气
He's a doctor who makes house calls.
他是上门服务的医生
You're supposed to kiss his ass, not insult him!
你该好好拍他马屁 不是侮辱他
Some doctor.
还医生呢
He was barely here 10 minutes. He took his pulse.
他在这里待了不到十分钟 试了下脉搏
He went like this.
还这样了几下
I could do that. Really?
这个我也会啊 是吗
You got a medical degree I don't know about?
难道你有医学学位没告诉我吗
My abuelita had a stroke.
我奶奶以前中风
My doctor made her get therapy.
医生让她接受治疗后
She learned how to walk again and talk.
她就学会了重新走路重新说话
Don't you want Mr. Kenneth to get better?
难道你不想让肯尼思先生好起来吗
I think Dr. Sanders is doing a fine job.
我觉得桑德斯医生做得很好
Maybe you should think about doing yours.
你是不是也该考虑考虑好好工作了
Can I help you?
请问有什么事吗
I...heard about...
我 听说...
Mr. Rubio being killed.
卢比奥先生被害
I just wanted to...
我就想来...
I don't know what I wanted.
我不知道到底想干什么
Were you a friend?
你是他生前的朋友吗
I guess.
算是吧
I'm so sorry that this happened.
很遗憾发生了这种不幸
Don't worry.
没事
The men who did this,
杀害他的凶手
they will be caught... and punished.
一定会被绳之以法 得到惩罚的
Hey, there. Hey.
你好 你好
I was just doing some homework.
我在这里写作业呢
But if you need the room, I can...
如果你在这里有事的话 我可以...
No, not at all. Actually, I wanted to ask you something.
不 不用 其实我是想问你点事
Are there any pictures of Dahlia around?
这里还有达利娅的照片吗
I've heard so much about her,
我一直听大家提起她
and I have no idea what she looks like.
我还不知道她长什么样
So, does Nicholas have a photo album?
尼古拉斯有她的相册吗
Sure. You want to check them out?
当然 你想看看吗
That's her.
这就是她
Dahlia was beautiful.
达利娅很漂亮
That was some, uh, party that Nick threw for her.
尼克给她 办过一些派对
I was really little at the time,
我那时年纪很小
but I remember watching everyone in their fancy clothes and...
但还记得每个人都穿着华丽的衣裳
So, these are all Dahlia's friends?
这些都是达利娅的朋友吗
Yeah. She had a lot of them.
是的 她有很多朋友
Wait, that woman.
等下 那个女人
Yeah, I clean her pool.
我在她家清理泳池
She was, like, Dahlia's best friend.
她好像是 达利娅的闺蜜
Why? You know her?
怎么了 你认识她吗
I absolutely do.
当然认识
Goodness.
天呐
So much noise from such a little machine.
这么小一台机器居然能发出这么吵的噪音
Well, sorry, but I have to get this done
抱歉 但我得在你明天午宴前
before your luncheon tomorrow.
把这里弄干净
I know. It's --
我知道 只是
I had my fillers injected today.
我今天刚打过针
If I don't sleep, the botulism won't settle.
我要不睡觉的话 肉毒杆菌就起不到作用了
Well, I need 10 more minutes.
再给我十分钟
Then, I can scrub the floors -- quietly.
然后我就去安静地擦地板
But it's 11:00. Don't you want to go home?
已经十一点了 你不想回家吗
Not really.
不太想
I guess your house is feeling a little empty these days.
我猜你家这几天没人啊
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
You know what?
这样吧
You need to have some fun.
你得找点乐子
Why not come to the luncheon?
为什么不来参加午宴呢
I guess it would be nice to see how the other half lives.
我想看看富人的生活也挺好的
Good.
很好
I'm so happy.
我真高兴
You don't look happy.
你看起来可不高兴
That means the poison kicked in.
那说明肉毒生效了
Wonderful.
棒极了
See?
看到了吗
I'm off to my appointment.
我去约会了
When will you be back?
你什么时候能回来
Couple hours. Why?
几小时后吧 怎么了
No reason.
随便问问
Mr. Kenneth.
肯尼思先生
We got our own appointment.
我们也有约会
Now, don't be scared.
别害怕
We're just going to a wonderful clinic.
我们要去一家非常棒的诊所
A friend of mine who works there
我在那里工作的朋友
is going to tell me how to make you better.
会告诉我怎么能让你好起来
Just...
只是
promise me not to tell Mrs. Didi.
答应我别告诉迪迪太太
Good enough.
很好
Hey, Remi.
雷米
Did I wake you?
我吵醒你了吗
It's 2:00 in the morning.
现在是凌晨两点
Sorry -- I needed to talk to someone,
抱歉 我得找谁谈谈
and... I didn't know who else to call.
我不知道还能跟谁联♥系♥
My parents broke up.
我父母分居了
That's sad.
真遗憾
Could you please not yawn while I'm telling you this?
我跟你说这事的时候 你能别打哈欠吗
Look, I-I just got done working a 20-hour shift.
我刚值完20小时的班
I really need to get some sleep.
我真的需要睡觉
Fine.
好吧
I mean, you'll call me back, right?
你还会再打来的 对吗
Maybe. I don't know.
也许吧 我不知道
Go back to bed.
去睡觉吧
What a jerk.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Were you eavesdropping?
你刚在偷听吗
You're sort of... in my office.
你算是 在我办公室里吧
Fine.
好吧
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表