剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Look, I am being careful.
我很小心的
I am just moving this stuff into the garage.
就把东西转移到车♥库♥去
That is not your decision to make.
这个你说了不算
If you want to rearrange things around here,
如果你想动这里的东西
you need permission.
要得到许可才行
From you?
你的许可吗
From Nicholas. It's his house, remember?
尼古拉斯的许可 这是他的房♥子 你忘了吗
We're getting married.
我们马上就结婚了
I thought I had a say in where things go.
我难道这点权利都没有吗
Well, you're not married yet.
你们这不是还没结婚吗
You should have seen it. It was like...
你真该看看 真是...
Cut him in two.
让他无暇分身
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, hey, Carmen.
卡门
I want you to meet Dario.
这是达里奥
Dario, this is Carmen.
达里奥 这是卡门
His fiance.
他的未婚妻
Really?
真的吗
It's a long story.
说来话长了
I'd love to hear it.
我愿洗耳恭听
Since I'm beautiful, I can't help but notice
姐这么漂亮 可你们俩
that neither of you is looking at me.
怎么都不看看我呢
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Um, Dario is an old friend.
达里奥是我的老朋友
We haven't seen each other in years.
我们多年没见了
And we were just catching up.
我们刚在叙旧呢
No. What you're doing is flirting,
不 你们这明明是在调情
and everyone at this party's starting to notice.
派对上的人都开始注意了
Maybe it's time to go.
可能该走了
Yeah, I think so.
我也这么觉得
Here's, uh, the keys to my car.
给你 这是车钥匙
Don't wait up. Hmm.
不用等我了
Anything else, Mrs. Powell?
还有什么吩咐吗 鲍威尔太太
No. Tanya and I will call once we've finished shopping.
没有了 我跟塔尼娅逛完街就打电♥话♥叫你
Well, kudos on the new bodyguard.
新来的保镖不错啊
He is positively scrumptious.
看上去秀色可餐
Is he? I hadn't noticed.
是吗 我怎么没注意
And my breasts are real, and I love my stepchildren.
我的胸都是真的 我也爱我的继子
Are we done lying to each other now?
我们能不这么虚伪了吗
I admit Tony's handsome,
托尼确实帅气
but it's not like anything's going to happen.
但是什么都不会发生的
Not all of us like to seduce the help.
又不是所有人都喜欢勾引佣人
I shower with my plumber one time...
我就跟我家的水管工一起洗澡过一次...
Evelyn, what's wrong?
伊芙琳 怎么了
Where did you get that?
项链哪里来的
It was a gift.
别人给的
Let me see it.
给我看看
No!
不行
That's my blood ruby pendant.
这条红宝石项链是我的
No, it's mine! No!
不 是我的 不要
Evelyn, what are you doing?
伊芙琳 你干什么呢
Leave me alone! She stole my necklace.
放开我 她偷了我的项链
What's going on?
发生什么事了
They're just having a...minor disagreement.
她们... 有点小分歧
Give it back, you bitch!
还给我 贱♥人♥
Hey. You're hurting me!
你弄疼我了
She's getting away!
她跑了
For the love of God, someone shoot her!
苍天呐 快开枪打她
Alejandro. It's 6:00 in the morning!
亚历翰卓 现在可是早上六点啊
Can we discuss this later, please?
我们以后再说这个好吗
I am exhausted.
我现在很累
Well, I'm your fiance. You should have called.
我是你未婚妻 你该打个电♥话♥的
You know, from now on,
从现在开始
if you want to have sex with hot guys,
如果你想跟帅哥约炮
you do it here, home, okay, so I don't worry.
在家里就行 知道了吗 不要让我担心
Dario and I didn't have sex.
我没跟达里奥上♥床♥
Don't tell that to the other gays.
这个可千万别跟其他基佬说
They'll kick you out of the union.
他们会把你逐出基门的
We hadn't seen each other in 10 years.
我们都十年没见了
We had some serious catching up to do.
我们真的得好好叙叙旧
So... is he an ex?
他是你的前男友吗
He was the one that got away.
是他离开我的
When he moved to Europe, he begged me to come with him,
他去欧洲时 曾恳求我和他一起去
but I couldn't because of my career.
但我因为事业没有去
Of course, because your career is very important.
那是当然 因为你的事业很重要
But seeing him last night
但昨晚见到他
made me rethink a lot of my choices.
让我反思了之前做的很多选择
He said he still loves me,
他说他还爱我
and he asked me to move to Spain with him.
他邀请我跟他一起去西班牙
And this time, I'm considering it.
这次 我正在考虑
Uh, but -- but wh-- what about us?
但 那 我们怎么办
We have the engagement party Friday.
星期五就要开订婚派对了
Yeah. I'm thinking we should wait on that.
我觉得我们该把派对延期
Wait?
延期
We're getting married in six weeks.
我们六周后就要结婚了
Maybe not. I don't know.
也许不结了 我不知道
Look, I need to get some rest
我得休息下
'cause I'm seeing Dario again tonight,
今晚还要再见达里奥
And this time, we won't be talking.
这次可就不是说话了
Are you baking a cake?
你在烤蛋糕吗
I'm trying to.
我在尝试
It's daddy's birthday tomorrow.
明天是爸爸的生日
You're such a good daughter.
你真是个贴心的女儿
Well, I like to think so.
我也愿意这样想
Have you always lived with your father?
你一直和父亲住在一起吗
Oh, lord, no.
天呐 当然不
After I got my master's, I lived in New York.
我获得硕士学位后 就住在纽约了
I was a sculptor.
我是位雕刻家
Really?
真的吗
I was starting to make a name for myself,
在我开始小有名气时
but then mama died.
我妈妈去世了
And daddy was so devastated,
然后爸爸伤心欲绝
I had to come back and take care of him.
我不得不回家照顾他
It was really nice.
你真好
Then, one night, he goes out drinking,
然后 有一天晚上 他出去喝酒
and he comes back
回来时
with that cheap piece of Hollywood trash.
带着那个低贱的好莱坞烂货
You mean Mrs. Didi?
你是指迪迪太太
He let that slut crawl into my mama's bed.
他让那个贱♥人♥爬上了我妈妈的床
I will never forgive him for that.
我永远都不会原谅他的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I really shouldn't talk about this.
真不该说这个
It makes me want to spit.
一提起我就恨得想啐唾沫
Maybe I should finish the cake.
还是让我来做蛋糕吧
Good idea.
好主意
Miss Lucinda?
露辛达小姐
I'm sure Mrs. Didi loves your father.
我相信迪迪太太爱着你父亲
Rosie, do me a favor.
罗西 帮我个忙
Don't ever say anything nice about that woman.
永远别再为那个女人说好话
Okay, but, uh, I just don't want to take sides.
好的 但我只是不想偏袒谁
Taking sides is part of this job,
选择阵营是这份工作的一部分
and I'm just happy to know you'll be on mine.
我很高兴知道你会是我这边的人
Hey, pool boy! What are you doing?
救生员 你在干什么
If you must know, I'm looking for a bathroom.
如果你非要知道的话 我在找洗手间
But you're tracking in mud.
你踩得到处都是泥
Well, that's something to remember me by.
权当做留个纪念吧
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想和你说话
Good.
很好
I don't want to talk to you, either.
我也不想和你说话
Where's your room?
你的房♥间在哪儿
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表