剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
For you? Always.
你来找我我当然有空
I'm good.
不用了
Look, I've been thinking about what happened yesterday.
我一直在想昨天发生的事
Me, too.
我也是
Yeah. There's something we need to talk about.
我们得谈谈一件事
I know.
我知道
You're worried about the massive age difference.
你在担心我们巨大的年龄差异
It's not that massive!
没那么巨大啊
And, no, that's not it.
不是那回事
The thing is...
问题是
I already have a boyfriend.
我已经有男朋友了
Who is it?
是谁啊
He doesn't like me to talk about him.
他不喜欢我谈论他
Why?
为什么
He's a celebrity.
他是个名人
Is it serious?
你们是认真的吗
Very.
很认真
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
I like you. I do.
我喜欢你 真的
And if this guy was out of the picture, who knows?
如果没有这个人 谁知道会发生什么事
So there's hope?
那就是说还有希望
No. No. There's no hope.
不不 没有希望
Just a few tears, and then moving on.
只是流几滴眼泪 然后继续前行
That's all we got.
这就是我们拥有的
Okay?
好吗
Carmen?
卡门
This guy is really lucky to have you.
他拥有你真是太走运了
Valentina, we're back!
瓦伦蒂娜 我们回来了
Valentina, please come. I require alcohol.
瓦伦蒂娜 快来 我要喝酒
Maybe she's at the store.
也许她在商店里
Have you noticed a change in her behavior lately?
你发现她最近的行为举止有变化吗
What kind of a change? After our last conversation,
什么变化 我们上次聊天过后
she gave me this look of disdain.
她向我投来鄙视的目光
Are you sure? I know that look.
你确定吗 我认得出
It's the same one I give people who fly coach.
我对坐经济舱的人也是这种眼色
Do you think there's a chance she knows about us?
你觉得她可能知道我们的事了吗
No. We've been ridiculously discreet.
不会 我们十分谨慎
That's true. But...
是的 但是...
Come on. Valentina's obviously not home,
别这样 瓦伦蒂娜显然不在家
so how about I get you drunk and touch you inappropriately?
不如我把你灌醉 然后乱摸你
Oh, please do.
快来吧
So, lead the way.
你带路吧
Well, as you know, that is what I prefer.
你也知道 我更喜欢这样
Hello, there.
你们好啊
Guess what -- Mr. Powell came home.
猜猜怎么着 鲍威尔先生回家了
Yes, I can see that.
我能看到
Darling, why didn't you call and --
亲爱的 你为什么不打电♥话♥
and warn us you were coming?
提醒我们你要回来了呢
Where's the fun in that?
那有什么好玩的
Come give us a kiss.
来吻吻我吧
Evelyn, I've been gone for weeks.
伊芙琳 我走了几周了
Let's try that again.
再来吻一次
Are you back home for the weekend?
你是回来过周末的吗
No. I'm cured. And back for good.
不 我痊愈了 再也不去了
Don't you have weeks of treatment left?
你不是还剩几周的治疗时间吗
The doctors at Sage Creek work quickly.
香草溪的医生效率很高
With their help, I no longer worry about
在他们的救治下 我再也不用担心
mysterious bogeymen outside my home,
屋子外面的神秘人
trying to take what is mine.
想夺走我的东西了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我先失陪了
I should go shower and change.
去洗澡换衣服了
We're all so glad you're back, Mr. Powell.
你回来了我们真是太高兴了 鲍威尔先生
And I'm glad I'm healthy.
我很高兴我痊愈了
Paranoia is a crippling disease.
妄想症是重病
To live on pins and needles each day,
每天都焦躁不安
thinking your every move is being watched by someone...
觉得自己的一举一动被人监视
...I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
就算是我的宿敌 我也不会希望他那样的
What happened?
出什么事了
I got in a fight.
我跟人打架了
Santo dios.
天啊
Let me get you some ice.
我给你拿点冰
How did this happen?
这是怎么搞的
I wasn't going to tell you,
我本来不打算告诉你的
but you're probably going to see it on the Internet anyway.
但你反正可能从网上看到
See it?
看到
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Get off of me! Get off of me! I don't understand.
放开我 放开我 我不明白
We bumped into each other, said "Hello,"
我们偶尔遇见了 打了招呼
then he started to say a lot of...
然后他开始说许多...
personal things about you.
关于你的私事
And I-I said to him,
我跟他说
"Stop talking about her like that,"
"别那样说她"
And he went crazy.
他就发疯了
I've never seen him like this.
我从没见过他这样
At first, I thought running into each other was a coincidence.
一开始 我还以为我们遇见是个巧合
But now I'm starting to think he was following me.
但现在我开始怀疑他是在跟踪我
Why would he follow you?
他为什么要跟踪你
Obviously he knows we're together.
显然他知道我们在一起
And clearly he's not happy about it.
很明显 他对此并不开心
You know, if I hadn't seen this,
如果我没看见这段视频
I would never believe Spence could act this way.
绝不会相信斯宾思会这样做
That's the beauty of pictures.
这就是照片的美好之处
You stay away from her! You hear me? Stay away!
你离她远点 听到了吗 离她远点
They don't lie.
它们不会撒谎
Sorry I haven't called you back.
对不起我没回你电♥话♥
Work was crazy today.
今天工作忙死了
Um, yeah.
好吧
Saturday should work.
周六应该可以
I miss you, too.
我也想你
Good news. I talked to Ty.
好消息 我和泰谈过了
I think it went really well.
我觉得很顺利
What's wrong?
怎么了
Oh, I just got off the phone with Rosie.
我刚和罗西打完电♥话♥
She's -- she's furious with me.
她很生我的气
Why?
为什么
I got in a fight with that guy she's dating.
我跟她的约会对象打了一架
It wasn't my fault, I swear.
不是我的错 我发誓
Well, did you tell her that? I tried.
你告诉她了吗 我努力想说
But she wouldn't listen. She...
但她不肯听 她...
She said she didn't want to see me again, and she hung up.
她说她再也不想见到我 就挂了电♥话♥
Oh, Spence.
斯宾思
Let me fix you a scotch.
我去给你倒杯威士忌
Better make it a double.
最好是双倍浓度的
Why doesn't anyone understand what this has done to me?
你们怎么就没人明白我的感受呢
It's been hard for all of us, Dahlia. Listen --
我们都不好受 达利娅 听我说
Don't touch me!
不要碰我
He's only trying to help, Dahlia.
他是想帮你 达利娅
The only way that you can help is to let me end this.
唯一能帮我的就是让我结束这件事
I can't let you do that, Dahlia! Do you hear me!
我不会让你这么做的 达利娅 明白吗
Get off me! You can't do this!
放开我 你不能这样做
Stop! You're hurting her!
住手 你弄疼她了
Fine! Fine! She's your girlfriend. You talk to her.
好吧 她是你女朋友 你和她说
You're upset.
你很生气
Let's go home and talk about this, huh?
我们回家谈谈这事吧
No. I've made up my mind.
不 我已经决定了
Please, Dahlia. Do it for me. For you?
拜托 达利娅 为了我吧 为了你
Out of respect for everything that we've meant to each other.
出于对我们感情的尊重
You mean nothing to me.
你对我毫无意义
Dahlia.
达利娅
You were an experiment -- something I did
你只不过是个实验 我是为了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表