剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
for the latest on this story.
向您播报
Rosie, what are you doing here?
罗西 你来干什么
I saw the TV.
我看见电视了
They were talking about you and Mrs. Peri.
他们在说你和佩里太太的事
Look, I can't talk right now.
我现在不方便说话
I just wanted to see if you were okay.
我只想来看看你是否还好
Not really.
不怎么好
Do you want to go to breakfast tomorrow,
你明天想去吃早饭吗
Tell me what happened?
告诉我发生了什么事
No, I don't.
我不想
As a matter of fact, uh, I can't see you again.
实际上 我不能再和你见面了
Why?
为什么
My family is breaking up because of you.
因为你 我的家庭破裂了
I'm very upset.
我很心烦意乱
You have to stay away.
你得离我远点
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know, my meetings are only during the days.
我只有白天才开会
You sure you don't want to come with me?
你确定不想和我一起去吗
San Francisco sounds fun,
旧金山听起来很好玩
but I have a lot of writing to do.
但我要写很多东西
Okay.
好吧
I guess I'm just worried
我想我只是很担心
about you being all alone in the house with Opal.
你和奥珀尔共处一室
Well, I told you, we're good now.
我告诉过你 我们现在没事了
By the time you get back, we're gonna be besties.
你回来的时候 我俩会成为要好的闺蜜
Oh, now I'm definitely worried.
现在我真是担心死了
See you in a week.
一周后见
Okay.
好
Alejandro!
亚历翰卓
Where's your tie?
你的领带呢
Well, isn't this a casual thing?
这不是随意的场合吗
No! No.
才不是
This is our engagement party. We have to look nice.
这是我们的订婚派对 我们得着装整齐
Ah, geez.
天啊
I should have called the whole thing off.
我真该叫停这件事
What You know, the more I think about Dario...
怎么 我越想到达里奥的事
You seem tense. ...the more that I'm
你看起来很紧张 我就越...
While you get a tie -- I'm thinking black --
你去系领带 我推荐黑色的
I'll get you a beverage.
我去给你拿酒
Okay.
好
So, that's Alejandro, huh?
那就是亚历翰卓啊
Keep his glass full, make every drink a double,
一直给他倒满酒 每杯都是双倍分量
and if he orders water, put vodka in it.
如果他要水 就往里掺伏特加
Why do you need him drunk?
你为什么要他喝醉
You're paid to pour, not to ask questions.
付你钱是让你倒酒的 不是问问题
When I give the cue, this is what I need you to say.
我给出暗示时 你就说这些话
Here.
给
I'll give you an extra $50 if you stop judging me.
如果你别评判我 我多给你50块
Oh! You got the white flowers.
你买♥♥了白色的花
Perfect.
太完美了
Carmen.
卡门
Why did you give the bartender money?
你为什么要给酒保钱
What are you up to? Nothing.
你有什么阴谋 没有啊
Why do you always think I'm up to something?
你为什么总觉得我有阴谋呢
Father Tomas! I'm so glad you could come.
托马斯神父 你能来我真是太高兴了
What's with the suitcase?
行李箱怎么收拾了
You might want to sit down.
你可能想坐下来
I need some space.
我需要一些空间
I found a little apartment.
我找了一家小公♥寓♥
Not too expensive.
不算太贵
So, you're leaving me?
你要离开我吗
I'm taking a break.
我要歇口气
A break?
歇口气
Zoila, if I stay in this house, the way I'm feeling about you,
佐拉 如果我留在这里 我对你的感受
we're not gonna make it.
我们不会有结果的
So, I just need to take a few months.
所以我需要独处几个月
Trust me.
相信我
It's gonna be good for both of us.
这对我俩都会有好处的
I'll give you a call when I get settled, okay?
我安顿好了就给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
And I promise to eat healthy.
我向你保证会吃得健康
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Pretty hammered.
醉醺醺的
What the hell's in these drinks?
这些酒里都有什么啊
Who cares?
无所谓啦
It's time to make our toast.
该去敬酒了
Okay.
好吧
Hello, everyone!
大家好
Alejandro and I are so happy
亚历翰卓和我都十分高兴
to have you with us on this special night.
能邀请到大家来和我们度过特别的一晚
I wish you could all feel
我希望你们都能感受到
the passion we have for each other.
我们对彼此的激♥情♥
I don't feel so good.
我不大舒服
Neither do I.
我也是
Waiting and waiting for the big day.
一直等着大喜之日
Are you as excited about the wedding as we are?
你们也像我们一样对婚礼感到激动吗
But I guess we have to wait a few more weeks.
但我想我们得再等几周了
What else can we do?
我们还能做什么呢
Why don't you get married now?
你们为什么不现在结婚呢
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
对啊 对啊
Get married now? That's crazy!
现在结婚 太疯狂了
I mean, we don't have anyone here to marry us, right?
这里又没有主婚人 对吧
I could do it.
我可以啊
Oh, my god!
天啊
Father Tomas? Who invited you?
托马斯神父 谁邀请的你
Oh, dear god.
天啊
Wedding!
婚礼
Wedding!
婚礼
Wedding! Wedding!
婚礼 婚礼
Wedding! Wedding!
婚礼 婚礼
What the hell's going on?
怎么回事
We're giving the people what they want.
我们要让人们得偿所愿啊
Carmen, we need to talk about this.
卡门 我们得谈谈这事
Yeah, we'll talk on the honeymoon.
好啊 蜜月时谈吧
We need to talk now.
我们现在就得谈
Take five, padre.
等五分钟吧 神父
Nobody leave!
大家都别走哦
Let's do this.
我们动手吧
Listen. Listen. We have to get married!
听着 我们必须结婚
Why?
为什么
Because if we don't...
因为如果我们不结婚
I get nothing.
我就会一无所得
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么呢
Read the contract, Alejandro!
看看合同吧 亚历翰卓
You know, my album, my tour --
我的唱片 巡演
If you run off with Dario, it -- it all goes away.
如果你和达里奥跑了 这一切都没了
Baby, I won't let that happen.
亲爱的 我不会让那种事发生的
You won't?
不会吗
I should have been clearer.
我该说得更清楚的
I will personally see to it that my label honors our deal...
我会亲自保证 我的公♥司♥遵守我们的交易
Oh, my god.
天啊
...not just because you're an amazing friend,
不仅仅是因为你是个超棒的朋友
but because I believe in your talent.
还因为我相信你的才华
You're a star waiting to happen, Ms. Carmen Luna.
你是一颗即将绽放光彩的明星 卡门·卢娜女士
You are the best husband I never married.
我从没嫁过你这么好的老公
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Shut up!
闭嘴
Get down on the ground!
趴在地上
Get down!
趴下
I'm not screwing around, people!
我不是在和你们闹着玩
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表