剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Uncle Ken had a fall.
肯叔叔跌倒了
What?
不会吧
I think he was trying to walk up the stairs.
他好像是要上楼
But he's not strong enough for that.
但他还没这么强壮
I know.
我知道
So where is he now?
那他现在人在哪里
Doheny Medical Center.
多希尼医疗中心
Oh, my god.
天呐
I got to go see him.
我要去看望他
Oh -- oh, sorry. He --
很抱歉
He's in real bad shape.
他的情况很不乐观
Only family can see him.
只允许家人会见
I am very close to Mr. Kenneth.
肯尼思先生和我很亲近的
But you're not family.
但你不是家人
Hello, mother.
妈妈
I'm back.
我回来了
Well, if it ain't the Queen of the May.
这不是咱选美女王大人吗
What happened? Did your SPA run out of caviar?
怎么 你的水疗馆没鱼子酱了吗
I have something I need to say to you, mother.
我有些话要对你说 妈妈
Hopefully, once you hear this,
但愿你听完后
we can finally establish some sort of relationship.
我们可以建立某种关系
Oh, we have a relationship.
我们有关系的
I'm the mother who takes a bus across the country to come here,
我是那个坐车横跨全国来看你的母亲
and you're the ungrateful daughter
你是那个不知感恩的女儿
who doesn't give a moose fart.
对此完全不屑一顾
See?
看到了吧
I've been here one minute,
我才回家一分钟
and she's already assaulting me with profanity.
她就这么胡搅蛮缠了
Just be strong.
要坚强
Mother --
妈妈
I was 7 years old when I found out
我七岁的时候发现
that most mothers don't belittle their own children.
大多数母亲不会贬低自己的孩子
For a long time, I thought there was something wrong with me,
很长时间来 我觉得是我哪里不好
that I deserved your cruelty.
活该被你恶言恶语
But the truth is, you're just an unhappy woman,
但事实是 你不过是个怨妇
so filled with anger and bile,
内心充满愤怒
you lash out at anyone who gets too close.
把气撒向身边任何亲近的人
Oh, don't look so wounded. You know it's true.
别弄得那么受伤 你知道这是事实
No, Genevieve, I --
不 吉纳维芙 我...
Let her finish this.
让她说完
Go ahead.
你继续
I can forgive the past, mother.
我可以原谅过去 妈妈
But only if I know our future
前提是我知道将来
is filled with kindness and mutual respect.
我们会善待尊重彼此
If you can't be bothered to even pretend to love me,
如果你甚至不愿意假装一下爱我
well, you can just go to hell.
那你就下地狱吧
I can't believe it.
难以置信
I finally stood up to her.
我终于反抗了她
I am so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
Thank you for standing by me.
谢谢你支持我
I couldn't have talked to my mother like that without you.
没你我不会对我妈妈这么说话的
You did good.
你做得很好
Thank god you're back. How's your mother doing?
谢天谢地你回来了 你妈妈怎么样
Oh, my god.
天呐
Is she dead?
她死了吗
No!
没有
What?
什么
It was coronary angina.
是心绞痛
Some minor problem with her heart.
她心脏的一点小毛病而已
I tried to tell the doctors she doesn't have one,
我想告诉医生她根本没有心
but they wouldn't listen.
但他们不睬我
Honey, I don't think you should joke about this.
亲爱的 我不觉得你该拿这个开玩笑
I know.
我知道
It's awful.
太糟了
But I can't help it.
但就是忍♥不住
I was ready for her to die.
我都准备好她死了
Genevieve!
吉纳维芙
I wish you could have heard her attack me in E.R.,
我希望你能听到她在急诊室怎么攻击我的
the horrible things she said.
那些恶毒的话语
And then it hit me --
然后我突然明白
she's never gonna be nice to me.
她永远不会对我好的
Well, probably not.
是有可能
If she had died, maybe I could have held on
如果她死了 或许我还能留住
to the last shred of love I feel for her.
对她残存的一丝爱
But she will keep on torturing me,
但她还会继续折磨我
and I will end up as angry and hate-filled as she is.
我最后也会变得像她一样愤怒恶毒
Even so, you can't give up on her.
就算这样 你也不能放弃她
She's your mother.
她是你妈妈
Not really.
才不是
You're more of a mother to me than she is.
跟她比你更像我妈妈
You do realize you're older than me, right?
你知道你比我老 是吧
What is a mother, anyway?
到底什么是妈妈
It's someone who cares about you
应该是个关心你
and teaches you how to behave and makes you feel safe.
教你待人处事 让你感到安全的人
All right.
好吧
If you really think of me as your mother --
如果你真把我当成你妈妈
and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
我不确定自己对此感受如何
But if you mean that...
但如果你真是这意思
I do.
是真的
...then you'll obey me when I tell you to do something, right?
那我叫你干什么你会听我话 对吗
You are going to stick by your mother.
你要守在你妈妈身边
And when she's difficult and insults you,
当她讥讽你的时候
you're gonna let those comments slide right off.
你就左耳进右耳出
You make it sound so easy.
你说得简单
It won't be.
不会简单的
But you're gonna take the high road,
但你要以德报怨
and you're gonna give that woman the respect and dignity
给那个女人她拒绝给你的
she refuses to give you.
尊重和平等
Why would I do that?
我为何要那么做
Because, and I'm getting more comfortable with this --
因为 说出来了我更舒服点
That's how I raised you.
我就是这样教你的
Eres un ladra! We Oyes? Y deberas estar en la cacel!
你像疯狗一样
What's wrong?
怎么了
This guy wants $2,000 to fix the transmission on my car,
这人要2000块来修好汽车上的传动装置
And he refused to negotiate.
还不肯和我讲价
I'm sorry you're having a bad day,
抱歉你今天过的很糟糕
but I got something to cheer you up.
但我有可以让你打起精神来的东西
Thanks, but I don't think so.
谢谢 但我不需要
Uh, come on!
拜托
Uh...you won't have to do laundry
这周剩下的时间
for the rest of the week.
你都不用再洗衣服了
No.
不不
I'm done drinking for a while.
我这阵子都不喝酒了
Carmen?
卡门
Please.
拜托
I just need someone to talk to.
我就是想和人聊聊天
We can talk without drinking.
我们可以不喝酒聊天啊
Yeah, but drinking's what makes it fun.
但是喝酒才让聊天有意思啊
Spence.
斯宾思
I'll pay for your transmission.
我为你的传动器付钱
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah, we're friends.
当然 我们是朋友
Friends help each other out.
朋友就要互相帮助
Well...
好吧
Maybe just one drink.
也许只喝一杯
Great.
很好
Now, when I squeeze your shoulder,
现在 当我按你的肩膀时
that's when you say the magic word, okay?
你就说出那个魔法词语 好吗
Okay.
好的
It's over here.
在这边
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表