剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
He could go to jail, along with those other guys.
他可能进监狱的 跟其他人一起
You'd ruin a lot of people's lives.
你会毁了很多人的生活
Since you asked,
既然你问起了
I already told the police everything I know.
我已经告诉了警♥察♥我知道的一切
You did?
是吗
I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name.
对不起 你叫什么名字来着
Forget it.
算了
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你了
I told you you're not allowed up here.
我告诉过你 你不许过来
You said only family could visit.
你说只有家人才可以探视
Well, this is Mr. Kenneth's family.
这是肯尼思先生的家人
I'm Lucinda, his daughter,
我是露辛达 他女儿
And this is my father's wife, Didi.
这是我父亲的妻子 迪迪
We're taking him home.
我们要带他回家
Not without authorization, you're not.
未经批准就不行
I'm calling Reggie.
我要给雷吉打电♥话♥
Just tell me one thing. How much is he paying you?
告诉我一件事 他给你了多少钱
It's okay. We're prepared to negotiate.
没关系 我们可以谈价钱
Rosie's told us everything.
罗西告诉了我们一切
We've come back to help you.
我们回来帮你了
I c-can't believe it.
我不敢相信
After the way I've treated you both?
我那么对待你们后 你们居然还来了
That's the first thing you learn in a family --
这是你在家庭中学到的第一件事
How to forgive.
如何原谅
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Oh, no. Thank you.
不 谢谢你
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
It's fine. I let myself in.
没关系 我自己进来了
I was at the hospital getting tested.
我之前在医院做检测
I don't know if you heard about Genevieve. I have.
我不知道你听说吉纳维芙的事儿了没有 有的
So, you'd really give her one of your kidneys?
你真的愿意捐给她一个肾脏吗
Sure, if I'm a match, which is doubtful,
当然啦 如果我匹配的话 这还不确定呢
but you know how I feel about her.
但你知道我对她的感受
What are those for?
那是干嘛的
The other night.
那天晚上啊
Yeah, about that...
关于那个
Come on, you can't tell me you didn't have a great time,
拜托 你不可能告诉我你没有享受
'Cause I was there.
因为我当时在场啊
I heard you. Yeah, well...
我听到你叫喊了 好吧
Hell, the neighbors heard you.
邻居也听到了
Okay! We had some fun.
好吧 我们玩得很开心
Please don't read too much into it.
请不要曲解
You don't want to take me back?
你不想让我回来吗
I don't think so.
不想
But I just broke up with Helen.
但我刚和海伦分手
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Zoila, I messed up. I admit that.
佐拉 我搞砸了 我承认
But if I had any doubts about us,
但如果我对我俩有所疑虑
the other night took them away.
那晚也让那一切烟消云散了
We can still be great together.
我们在一起还能很融洽
You know what my problem is?
你知道我的问题是什么吗
I don't forget so easy.
我不会那么容易忘记
Then focus on the good times. There were a lot of them.
那就关注美好时光吧 有很多啊
Believe me.
相信我
I don't want to throw out 20 years' worth of memories.
我不想扔了20年的回忆
But when I think about what you did to me,
但当我想到你对我做的事时
how can I trust you?
我怎么能信任你
So, you'd rather be with Javier?
所以你宁愿和哈维尔在一起吗
Maybe.
也许吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Look, look. Look, look, look!
听着 听着
I'll do whatever you want.
你想让我做什么 我都照办
I'll get on my knees.
我会卑躬屈膝
I'll make some grand, romantic gesture.
我会做一些浪漫的盛大之举
Just please, Zoila, don't shut the door.
拜托 佐拉 别关闭希望之门
I think I'll be out of town next week.
我想我下周不在市里了
Let's talk about it after.
回头再谈吧
What -- what do you mean, you lost him?!
你说你搞丢了他是什么意思
H-he's a 65-year-old stroke victim.
他是个65岁的中风患者
He couldn't just walk out!
他没法走出去的
Someone must have taken him.
一定是有人带走了他
I need to call you back.
我回头再给你打
You have five seconds to tell me where my uncle is.
你有五秒钟时间告诉我 我叔叔在哪
I mean it, Rosie!
我是认真的 罗西
If you don't tell me, I will call the cops.
如果你不告诉我 我会报♥警♥的
Good...
很好
Since we were gonna call them anyway.
反正我们等会儿也得报♥警♥
Uncle Ken, I've -- I've been so worried.
肯叔叔 我一直在担心你
You can relax now.
你现在可以放宽心了
We've been taking good care of him.
我们一直都在好好照顾他
You shouldn't have taken him out of the hospital.
你不该就这么把他接出医院
I'm his legal guardian.
我才是他的法定监护人
Not anymore, you're not.
以后不会是了
Mr. Kenneth has taken back his power of attorney.
肯尼思先生已经收回了你的代理权
And that's allowed us to investigate.
那就允许了我们介入调查
We know what you've been up to, Reggie.
雷吉 我们知道你想干什么
I was shocked, and I used to be a stripper.
哪怕曾经是脱衣舞♥女♥的我 都惊呆了
N-none of you are making any sense.
你们在胡说些什么
We have proof, Reggie,
雷吉 我们有证据的
which we got off the files on your computer.
从你电脑里拿到的文件就是
My computer hasn't left this house.
我的电脑就没有离开过这间屋子
And that gave me a lot of time to go through it,
正好给我了足够的时间去细细查看
so thank you.
真得谢谢你
Esperanza is actually a...
埃斯佩兰萨其实是一名...
What is the English word?
用英语怎么说的来着
Forensic accountant.
法务会计师
And she's been going over the mess you've made of Kenny's estate.
她查看了你是怎么挪用肯尼的财产
So, we know you've been stealing from daddy hand over fist.
我们知道你已挪走了爸爸大量的资金
That's a lie.
不是这样的
Mr. Miller, I have statements from all your accounts,
米勒先生 我已经拿到你所有账户的报表
even the ones in the Cayman Islands.
包括开曼群岛的那些
I told you she was good at her job.
我说过的 她对自己的本职工作很在行
This is all a big misunderstanding.
你们大大地误会我了
I did move some money around, but I was investing it...
我确实做了几笔资♥金♥周♥转♥ 但那些都是投资
for you -- for the family.
是为了你 为了整个家庭
You shouldn't use that word,
你不配说出这个词
since you don't know what it means.
你根本不知道家的意义
We'll understand if you want to get the hell out of here.
你如果现在就想离开 我们可以理解的
Don't worry. We'll be seeing you in court.
别担心 我们法庭再见
You might want to pack your bags...
你也该去收拾东西了
'cause I am gonna see to it
因为我会保证
you are thrown out of this country.
你被赶出这个国家
Hello?
喂
Oh. Hi, Dr. Kimball.
你好 金博尔医生
Um, she's actually resting right now.
她现在正在休息
Can I ask what this is about?
方便告诉我是什么事吗
Mom! Mom! Wake up.
妈妈 妈妈 快醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up.
醒来 快醒醒
What is it? I-is something wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了吗
No! Dr. Kimball's on the phone, and he has amazing news.
没出事 金博尔医生打电♥话♥来说有好消息
you've got to talk to him right now.
你快和他通话
Hello, doctor.
你好 医生
Mrs. Delatour, sorry to bother you,
德拉图太太 很抱歉打扰到你
but I wanted to tell you right away --
但我想立刻通知你
We found a donor.
我们找到了一个捐赠者
Are you serious?
真的吗
Absolutely.
当然
We confirmed the tests. It's a perfect match.
我们已经做了化验 非常符合
Someone is willing to give me a kidney?
有人自愿捐给我一个肾吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表