剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
You think I'm pretty?
你觉得我漂亮吗
Nice.
很好
Did you read my book?
你读了我的书吗
Cover to cover.
仔细拜读
At first, I thought you were this macho jerk
一开始 我以为你不过是个想摆布我的
trying to push me around, but... you seem to know your stuff.
强壮混球 但你似乎挺懂烹饪
So you think I'm macho?
你觉得我强壮吗
Nice.
很好
Anyway, I decided to give your recipe for chilaquiles a try,
总之 我决定试试你的墨式鸡肉脆玉米片菜谱
serranos included.
用的是塞拉诺辣椒
And you were... blown away?
你被惊艳到了吗
Sweetie, not by a long shot.
亲爱的 绝对不可能
What's this?
这是什么
My chilaquiles.
我的墨式鸡肉脆玉米片
You came all the way down here to make me try your recipe?
你老远过来就为了让我尝你的菜谱吗
Go on.
试试吧
You might learn something.
或许你能学到点什么
Oh, my god.
天呐
This is fantastic.
太好吃了
I'm getting the oregano, the cilantro, but...
我尝到了牛至 芫荽叶 但是...
there's something else.
还有别的
Can't put your finger on it?
说不大准吗
No. What is it?
对啊 是什么
Nice try.
想得美
Okay. Trade secret. I get it.
好吧 商业秘密 我懂了
You've certainly dazzled my palate.
你绝对震撼了我的味蕾
Let me return the favor.
让我还你人情
Come to my house tonight.
今晚来我家
I'll make dinner for you.
我来为你做饭
Would this be like... a date?
这是...约会吗
Absolutely.
当然
What do you say?
你怎么说
Nutmeg.
肉豆蔻
The secret ingredient is nutmeg.
秘密配方就是肉豆蔻
Still want me to come over?
还想让我过来吗
Of course. Why?
当然啦 怎么了
Just checking.
确定一下
Hello, Marisol.
你好 玛莉索
How are you doing?
情况怎么样了
They're keeping me for a few days
他们让我留院几天
to see if I have brain damage.
看有没有脑损伤
If I start to drool, call a doctor.
如果我流口水 马上叫医生
You're making jokes. That's good!
还能开玩笑呢 这很好嘛
I was really worried about you.
我本来还很担心你
As well you should be.
你现在还是该担心我
You're the reason I fell.
因为你我才摔下来的
No, not true.
不 没有
You may have gotten distracted while I was talking.
我说话的时候你自己分心了
You were spewing vile rumors about a dead woman,
你乱嚼一个死人的舌根
trying to shock me.
想让我吓一跳
Now, that's just silly.
你在说蠢话
I don't think so.
我可不觉得
And neither will Nicholas.
尼古拉斯也不会的
What?
什么
He's going to ask what happened.
他会问怎么回事
I don't like to lie.
我不喜欢说谎
So...what?
那...你要怎么做
Are you gonna tattle on me?
你要打我的小报告吗
I guess I don't have to.
我想没那必要
Of course, I would like a favor in return.
当然 我也想让你帮我个忙
What's that?
什么
A promise to not discuss Dahlia
保证不再和任何人谈论
or her extracurricular activities with anyone.
达利娅和她婚外情的事
She may be dead, but I still protect her reputation.
她人是死了 但我还得保护她的名声
Fine.
行
I don't really care.
我不怎么关心
I was just... curious.
我只是...好奇
So was the cat.
猫也是如此
We all know what happened to him.
我们都清楚它结局如何[好奇心害死猫]
You'll never guess what happened.
你肯定猜不到发生什么了
Go on. Guess.
来猜啊
No, forget it. I'll just tell you.
算了 我告诉你吧
I got into Brown.
我进布朗大学了
You did?! Yep. Just got an email about 20 minutes ago.
是吗 是 20分钟前收到的邮件
I'm off the wait list.
我不再是候补了
That's amazing.
太棒了
I know. I can't believe it.
我知道 真不敢相信
And I was just talking to Mrs. Delatour yesterday
我昨天刚跟德拉图太太说
about how hard it is to get in.
进布朗大学有多难
Mrs. Delatour? Yeah.
德拉图太太 没错
She was asking me about my college plans.
她问到了我的大学计划
And you told her you wanted to go to Brown?
然后你告诉她你想进布朗大学吗
Clear your night,
推掉晚上的计划
because we are doing some serious celebrating.
我们去好好庆祝一下
I don't get it.
我不懂
Opal has been so nasty to you.
奥珀尔对你这么贱
Why do you have to bring her clothes?
你为什么还要帮她带衣服
Even bitches need something to wear home from the hospital.
贱♥人♥从医院回来也得穿衣服啊
Carmen, get away from there.
卡门 别去那里
But I love going through people's stuff.
但我就是喜欢把别人的东西翻个遍
I know. But if Opal finds out...
我知道 但如果奥珀尔发现了...
What is it?
怎么了
Look at all these ugly shoes!
看看这些丑鞋子
Opal's a maid.
奥珀尔只是个女佣
She likes to be comfortable.
她喜欢穿舒服的鞋子
Yeah, well, 10 pairs of black loafers? Come on!
十双黑色休闲鞋 太夸张了
You know, once I get this bag packed, I'm sending you home.
我打包好就送你回家
Is it stuck?
卡住了吗
I think it's locked.
应该是锁住了
What do you think is in there?
你觉得里面有什么
I don't know.
不知道
Is it awful that I'm curious? No!
我想打开看看不算太坏吧 当然不
You want to look for a key?
你想找钥匙吗
Can't you just pick the lock?
你不能直接撬锁吗
Why would you say that?
你为什么要这样说
Is it because I'm Puerto Rican?
因为我是波多黎各人吗
Because that's racist. I am so sorry.
你这是种族歧视 我很抱歉
I didn't mean to offend you.
我不是故意冒犯你的
How could I offend you --
我怎么会冒犯...
We're in.
开了
A negligee?
一件便服
Why would Opal lock up a negligee?
奥珀尔锁便服干什么
Why would she lock up any of this stuff?
这些东西有什么好锁的
There's a menu, a scarf, ticket stubs.
菜单 围巾 票根
There's a picture of a blonde.
一张金发女的照片
That's Dahlia.
这是达利娅
Oh, my god, Marisol.
天啊 玛莉索
There's a lot of them.
一堆她们的照片
What?
什么
I... I don't understand.
我...我不明白
Quete pasa?
没搞错吧
Nick said she had an affair.
尼克说她有外遇
Why couldn't it be with her?
为什么外遇对象不可能是她呢
Are you saying that Opal's a lesbian?
你是说奥珀尔是拉拉吗
It would certainly explain the ugly shoes.
这就解释了那些丑鞋子
What are you doing here?
你们来这里干什么
Carmen called.
卡门打电♥话♥了
She told us about the secret lesbian drawer.
她跟我们说了拉拉的神秘抽屉的事
Where is it?
在哪里
So, you found all this stuff in Opal's drawer?
所以这些东西都是在奥珀尔抽屉里找到的吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表