剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Do you love Pablo?
你爱帕布罗吗
Yes.
爱
And do you love me?
你爱我吗
Yes.
爱
Then I think you know what to do.
那我想你知道该怎么做
Hey. How was shopping? Did you find a wedding dress?
逛得怎么样 挑中婚纱了吗
It is very beautiful.
婚纱很漂亮
But I think it's too expensive.
但我觉得太贵了
I told you -- money's no object.
我跟你说了 钱不要紧
I think maybe it is.
我觉得也许是个问题
Your credit card was denied.
你的信♥用♥卡♥被拒刷了
Well, I'll talk to the bank later.
那我一会儿跟银行谈谈
I'm sure we can clear this up.
相信我们能澄清误会
Good.
很好
I was worried we might be having money problems.
我还在担心我们可能遇到经济问题了
Hey, guys.
你们俩
What's going on?
怎么了
Carmen, do we have any juice?
卡门 家里有果汁吗
Second shelf in the fridge.
在冰箱的第二层
If you're getting up, I could use a glass.
你要是去拿 给我也拿一杯
Actually, I thought you could bring the juice to us.
实际上 我想你能帮我们把果汁拿来
You've been here six hours.
你才来了六个小时
You already expect me to -- to wait on you?
已经想让我 服侍你了吗
Isn't that what you get paid for?
付你钱不就是做这个吗
No.
不
I get paid to vacuum, mop, and wash the windows.
我被雇来吸尘 拖地 擦玻璃
The windows are dirty.
窗户很脏
Fine. I'll get you some juice.
好吧 我去给你们拿果汁
To answer your question...
回答你刚才的问题
The divorce cleaned me out.
离婚时我净身出户了
And now that I'm not working,
由于我现在没有工作
yes, I'm a little strapped for cash.
没错 我是手头是有点紧
Why didn't you tell me this?
你为什么不告诉我
Because I didn't want you to worry.
因为我不想让你担心
But I do worry.
但我的确担心
We've been spending so much on this wedding.
我们布置婚礼花得太多了
And we should. It's your day.
理应如此 这是你的大日子
I want it to be perfect.
我希望能尽善尽美
Well, I won't be able to enjoy it
知道我们会破产后
knowing that we're going broke.
我没办法享受这一切
We'll be fine. I'll get another job.
我们会渡过难关的 我会再找一份工作
Until you do,
在你找到工作之前
I think we need to cut back on our spending.
我们得缩减开支
Okay. Where?
好吧 缩减哪里的开支
Do we need such a fancy car?
我们需要如此昂贵的车吗
Just paid for it. If I sold now, I'd lose my ass.
已经买♥♥了 我要现在把车卖♥♥掉 会颜面扫地的
What about the sailboat?
那帆船呢
Sold it months ago.
几个月前就卖♥♥了
There must be something you spend money on
一定有什么开销
we don't really need.
是我们不需要的
Okay. Here's your juice.
好了 这是你们的果汁
And don't be asking for a snack.
别再要点心了
I'm taking a break.
我要休息会
Zoila. What a nice surprise.
佐拉 真令人惊喜啊
I hope you're not busy.
希望你没在忙
I have something to tell you,
我有事想跟你说
and I didn't want to do it over the phone.
但我不想在电♥话♥里告诉你
Sounds serious.
听起来很严重
It is.
没错
Javi, I don't think we can go to Paris.
哈维 我不能跟你一起去巴黎了
Why not?
为什么不行
The other night, when Valentina was pulled over by the police
之前有天晚上 警♥察♥让瓦伦蒂娜靠边停车
and Pablo and I went to help her,
帕布罗和我去帮她忙
One thing led to another, and...
一来二往 然后...
we had sex.
我俩上♥床♥了
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Were you drunk?
你当时喝醉了吗
I wish.
真希望我喝醉了
But no.
但我并没有
I am very angry.
我很生气
But he is your ex.
但他是你前夫
You have a long history together, and...
你们有很多过去
you obviously feel guilty, so...
显然你也觉得很内疚
I think I can forgive you.
我想我能原谅你
Why do you have to be so damn wonderful?
你为什么态度这么好
I could yell if you want, break some dishes?
你要想的话我也可以冲你喊叫 摔几个碟子
And now you're being adorable. Stop it!
但你却这么讨人喜欢 别这样
That's not even the worst part!
那根本不是最糟糕的部分
There's more?
还有更糟糕的吗
I love you.
我爱你
I do. You've been nothing but amazing to me
真的 从我遇到你的那刻起
from the moment I met you.
你就一直对我超级好
But Pablo and I have over 20 years of marriage together,
但帕布罗跟我结婚了二十多年
and he wants to reconcile, and, for a lot of reasons...
现在他想和好 因为很多原因
I think I have to give him a second chance.
我想我得给他第二次机会
I see.
我知道了
Don't hate me.
别恨我
All I ever wanted was for you to be happy.
我只希望你能幸福
I was just hoping it would be with me.
我只是希望你是跟我一起幸福
Yes, hi.
是的
I'm calling about the limo I ordered for this Sunday.
我打电♥话♥是为了这周日预定的豪华轿车
I just got the invoice. You're charging me too much.
我刚拿到发♥票♥ 你们收费太高了
Dios mio.
天呐
Can you hold on a second?
你能稍等下吗
Hey. How are you? Busy.
你好吗 我在忙
Sorry -- my mom and I can't make it
抱歉 我妈妈和我没法参加
to Uncle Spence's wedding,
斯宾思舅舅的婚礼了
So she wanted me to drop our gift off.
她想让我顺路把礼物拿来
Yeah, thanks. Put it on the table.
多谢 放在桌子上
Yes. I'm still here.
是的 我在听
Okay, then can you tell me what a car costs for four hours?
好的 请问一辆车租四小时多少钱
Can I use the bathroom? Yeah, yeah.
我能去下洗手间吗 嗯
Wait -- is that 7 or 11?
等等 你说7还是11
Your accent is so thick,
你口音太重了
I can't understand a word you're saying.
我根本听不懂你在讲什么
Carmen?
卡门
We haven't talked in a while.
我们有阵子没聊过了
I was wondering, uh, how is your singing going?
我在想 你的歌♥唱事业怎么样了
Not so good.
不太好
Maybe when I finish my demo,
也许等我录完样本唱片会好一些
but I haven't been able to get back in the studio.
但我根本没机会去录音室
So, would it help if you had more time
那如果你能把更多的时间
to focus on your career?
放在你的事业上是不是会好一些
Sure.
当然了
Then that's what you should do.
我觉得你就应该那样做
Seriously? I can take some time off?
真的吗 我可以休假吗
Take as much time as you want.
想休多久都可以
But who's gonna clean the house?
那谁来打扫屋子呢
I will.
我会打扫的
This is fantastic!
太棒了
And you're still gonna pay me?
你们还会继续给我工资吗
No.
不
Well, how does that work?
那怎么行呢
These are all good questions.
真是好问题
Let me get back to you.
我晚点找你
Rosie?
罗西
What's going on?
怎么回事
Now, you know how much I love you.
你知道我有多爱你
Oh, my god.
天呐
You're firing me?
你要炒我鱿鱼
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表