剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, I wasn't thinking.
我没能思考
I was too busy watching you flirt with my boyfriend.
我一直忙着看你跟我男友调情
I wasn't flirting! I was being delightful.
我没有调情 只是为了显得热情友好
You can be delightful without fondling his abs.
你不摸他的腹肌也可以显得友好
You are paranoid, insecure,
你有妄想症 缺乏安全感
and threatened by my ageless beauty.
你觉得受到了我不老美貌的威胁
It's not ageless! It's 61!
才不是不老 您老都61岁了
Hello.
喂
Oh, Dr. Kimball.
金博尔医生
Did you get the test result back?
你拿回检验结果了吗
What?
什么
Sure. I can come right over.
好的 我现在就过去
And another thing about last night...
关于昨晚的另一件事
You think you deserve a cookie after what you did today?
你觉得就今天的所作所为 你还能吃到饼干吗
I don't think so.
我可不觉得
You tell that bitch to return my damn call!
你叫那个贱♥人♥给我回电♥话♥
Here's two cookies. Go outside.
给你两块饼干 快点出去
Well, when she gets her head out of her butt,
等她把头从屁♥眼♥里伸出来
have her call me back.
让她给我回电♥话♥
What the hell's wrong with you?
你又怎么了
Miguel got in ouble at school today
米格尔今天在学校遭到处罚
because he said bad words -- words he learned from you.
因为他说了脏话 都是从你这学来的
Rosie, now is not a good time.
罗西 现在不是说这个的时候
Something's going on with daddy's bank account,
爸爸的银行账户出问题了
and I'm trying to figure it out. I mean it!
我在努力查清楚 我是认真的
You can't say those things in front of him.
你不能在他面前说脏话
Are you telling me how to talk?
你是在教我讲话吗
I am asking you to be careful.
我是让你小心点
He's just a child!
他只是个孩子
I'm the employer, and you're the employee.
我是老板 你是员工
In my house, I'll behave how I want.
在我家里 我想怎么做都行
I am the employee, which means I can leave,
我是员工 这就是说我可以撂挑子不干
and I will if it's not good for my son to be here.
如果在这里对我的儿子有坏影响 我会的
Look...I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You mean a lot to me, Rosie.
你对我很重要 罗西
I would never want to see you leave.
我不会想看你离开的
I'll try to watch my language.
我会尽量注意言辞的
Thank you.
谢谢
And if you feel like saying a bad word...
如果你想说脏话时
eat a cookie instead, hmm?
就吃块饼干吧
You seem distracted.
你好像心不在焉
I'm thinking about Genevieve.
我在想吉纳维芙
While I'm kissing you?
在我吻你的时候吗
That's kinky.
真扭曲
We had a fight today.
我们今天吵架了
Because of last night?
因为昨晚的事吗
And I shouldn't have gotten angry.
我不该生气地
Genevieve doesn't mean to flirt.
吉纳维芙不是想和你调情
She just craves attention.
她只是渴望得到关注
Deep down, she's so sweet.
她内心深处还是很贴心的
Sounds like she's more than a boss to you.
听起来她不止是你的老板
And Genevieve can be silly and self-absorbed,
吉纳维芙可能有点蠢 而且很自私
but I depend on her in ways you can't even imagine.
但我十分依赖她 你简直无法想象
But in the middle of our fight, she just left.
但是我们正吵着架呢 她就走了
That's not like her.
那不像是她的风格
So you're worried about her?
你担心她吗
Yeah.
是啊
Thank you for being such a good listener.
谢谢你听我说这么多
And a good kisser.
而且这么会接吻
Can I assume you're thinking about me now?
我现在能猜测你想的是我了吗
Definitely.
绝对是
Who was that?
是谁的电♥话♥
The police.
警♥察♥
Some detectives are on their way over.
一些警探在过来的路上
Why?
为什么
I'm sure they have questions about Nicholas.
他们肯定有关于尼古拉斯的问题
It would be helpful if I had an alibi.
如果我有不在场证明 那会有所帮助
I guess I could help you out...
我想我可以帮你
Under one condition.
有一个条件
You're bargaining with me?
你在和我谈条件吗
You like to make deals, don't you?
你喜欢做交易 对吧
What do you want?
你想要怎么
I'll tell the police you were here all night
我会告诉警♥察♥ 你整晚都在家里
if you agree to leave.
前提是你同意离开
Leave?
离开
Move out. Exit my life.
搬出去 离开我的生活
Ethan.
伊森
I've been lying for you since I was five.
我五岁就开始替你撒谎
I'm tired of being your accomplice.
我受过做你的同谋了
But everything that I have done --
但我做的一切
Has been for me. Got it.
都是为了我 我知道
Ethan, this is my home.
伊森 这是我家
I wouldn't know where to go.
我不知道去哪儿
If you're smart enough to get away with murder,
如果你聪明到杀人不受惩罚
I'm sure you could figure out how to rent a condo.
我敢肯定你能搞清楚怎么租间公♥寓♥
Don't you love me?
你不爱我吗
I do, mom.
我爱 妈妈
But I'm tired of carrying around your secrets.
但我受够背负你的秘密了
I've got my own to worry about.
我还有自己的秘密要操心呢
I'm telling you, Kenny,
我告诉你 肯尼
It was awful the way Lucinda was screaming at her.
露辛达冲她大叫大吼 十分可怕
Finally, poor Rosie said she might have to quit.
最后 可怜的罗西说她可能要辞职
Now, I know you love Rosie
我知道你很爱罗西
and that sweet little boy of hers.
还有她可爱的儿子
It would be such a shame to see her go.
看着她走就太遗憾了
What should I do?
我该怎么做
Sometimes the best thing we can do for our children
有时候我们能为孩子们做的最好的事情
is to push them out of the nest.
就是逼他们离开家里
Uncle Spence, you're back.
斯宾思舅舅 你回来了
Sit down.
坐下
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Look, I don't know what Carmen told you, but I can explain.
我不知道卡门和你说了什么 但我可以解释
Your mother's on her way over.
你妈妈在过来的路上
She's gonna take you home.
她会带你回家
But she's still in New York. Well, I called her.
但她还在纽约呢 我给她打电♥话♥了
She left on the first available flight.
她搭第一班飞机赶过来了
I don't want to go back home.
我不想回去
Well, for obvious reasons,
因为很明显的原因
I can't let you stay here anymore.
我不能让你继续留在这里
So you can have Carmen all to yourself?
这样你就能独占卡门了吗
Listen to me carefully --
仔细听我说
Carmen and I are not romantically involved.
卡门和我并不是爱人
I don't believe you.
我不信你
That's because you're confused.
那是因为你很困惑
Hey, your mom and I are gonna make sure
你妈妈和我会保证
that you get the help that you need.
你得到需要的救治
I want to talk to Carmen.
我想和卡门谈谈
She refuses to step into this house until you're gone.
她拒绝到家里来 除非你离开
That's how much you've upset her.
她对你有这么生气
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Carmen loves me.
卡门爱我
No, she doesn't.
不 她不爱
Sweetness?
掐你的
I have an appointment with my new therapist.
我和我的新心理医生约好了
Would you mind if I had Valentina drive me?
你介意我让瓦伦蒂娜载我去吗
Why not have Tony take you?
为什么不让托尼载你去
Well, I just asked Tony to fix that lock I broke.
我刚让托尼修我搞坏的锁
That could take a while.
那要一段时间
Come along, Valentina.
走吧 瓦伦蒂娜
到处都有摄像头
这是个圈套
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表