剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I c-- I cannot go through this again.
我不能再经历这种事了
Okay? The uncertainty, the paranoia, the --
好吗 我一直觉得不确定 多疑
What do you mean "Again"?
你说"再"是什么意思
Dahlia had an affair.
达利娅有过外遇
Oh, Nick.
尼克
I should have told you.
我本该告诉你的
I just...
我只是...
I don't like discussing my failures.
我不喜欢谈论我的失败
Listen to me.
听我说
I am not Dahlia.
我不是达利娅
I will never be unfaithful to you.
我不会对你不忠的
That's good.
真好
'Cause when I become jealous, I'm not myself.
因为我嫉妒时 就不正常了
Is it serious?
你们是认真的吗
I think so.
我想是的
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I didn't want to tell you while you're sick, but --
我不想在你生病时告诉你的 但是...
No, I'm glad you did. I'd rather know the truth.
不 我很高兴你说了 我宁愿知道真♥相♥
Does he treat you well?
他对你好吗
Ethan is great.
伊森人很好
Good.
很好
You deserve the best.
你值得拥有最好的男孩
Well... I should go before your mother finds me.
我该走了 免得你妈妈找到我
If she gives you any trouble, just send her my way.
如果她找你麻烦 就让她来找我
Just so you know...
告诉你
...I still love you.
我还爱你
Honestly, Val...
说真的 小瓦
That kind of makes it worse.
这让这事更糟糕了
No, pepito!
别啊 宝贝
No corres en la casa!
不要在房♥子里跑动
Si, Mami.
好 妈妈
Good boy.
乖孩子
Oh, no.
不要啊
Oh, my god!
天啊
Miss Lucinda! I'm so sorry!
露辛达小姐 真是对不起
It's ruined!
毁掉了
No, maybe...we could glue it back together.
没有 也许还能用胶水粘回来
How did this happen?!
这是怎么搞的
Well, I-I was sweeping,
我在打扫卫生
and miguel was running through the house and --
米格尔在房♥子里乱跑
Of course -- Miguel!
当然啦 米格尔
Wait! I didn't mean --
等等 我不是说
You are so lucky that this was your son,
你真走运 是你儿子干的
'cause if you had broken my sculpture,
因为如果是你打破了我的雕塑
I would have fired your ass.
我就炒了你
Miguel!
米格尔
Que?
什么
Come here, little boy.
来这里 小子
No, he's my son. I will punish him.
不 他是我儿子 我会惩罚他
I know you will. And you will do it now.
我知道你会的 你现在就要做
Que?
什么
You are living in my house.
你住在我家
I need to know that you take your role as a parent seriously.
我得知道 你是认真对待母亲这一角色
Now discipline the hell out of him.
好好教训他一顿吧
Orale!
听着
You were really tough on him.
你对他真严厉
How else will he learn?
不然他怎么学到教训呢
Miss Lucinda?
露辛达小姐
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I've seen better days.
我不怎么好
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Did Miguel do something to upset you again?
米格尔又做了什么惹你生气的事吗
I was 6 the last time daddy spanked me.
上次爸爸打我屁♥股♥的时候 我才六岁
He told me if I was good, there'd be no need to punish me.
他告诉我 如果我表现出色 就没必要惩罚我
So I began doing all my chores, stopped sassing back.
所以我开始做所有家务 不再争吵
I was the perfect daughter.
我是完美的女儿
Until I turned 15.
直到我满了15岁
What happened then?
那时发生了什么事
I fell in love with a boy.
我爱上了一个男孩
Got pregnant.
怀孕了
Daddy was so angry.
爸爸很生气
He wouldn't let me keep the baby.
他不让我留下孩子
No.
不
Oh, yes.
是的
He made me give up my little girl for adoption.
他逼我把孩子送去领养
And all these years, I told myself
这么多年来 我告诉自己
maybe he didn't have room in his heart for another child.
也许他心里容不下另一个孩子
But now I see him with your son,
但现在 我看见他和你儿子在一起
and I know it's not true.
我知道那不是真的
I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I spend my days molding clay,
我整天都在做雕塑
trying to create something beautiful.
想创造美好的东西
But what I would have given
但我愿意付出一切代价
for a chance to mold a little life.
来养大一个小生命
Anyway...
总之
To answer your question,
回答你的问题
your son is not the one I have a problem with.
我生的不是你儿子的气
Remi!
雷米
You're out of bed.
你下床了
It's okay. I'm feeling better.
没关系 我感觉好些了
And looking better, too.
气色也更好了
I don't know if I told you, but I hated the beard.
我不知道是否告诉过你 但我很讨厌你留胡子
You told me.
你告诉过我
Well, it's good to see you looking like your old self.
看到你又像过去一样 真好
Anything I can get you?
有什么需要我帮你拿的吗
How about Valentina?
瓦伦蒂娜怎么样
What?
什么
She told me about Ethan.
她跟我说了伊森的事
I specifically told her --
我跟她说得很清楚
Mom, relax. I had to find out sometime.
妈妈 别紧张 我总会发现的
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I know how upset you must be.
我知道你一定很难过
I just know that i-if she'd give me another chance,
我知道 如果她再给我一次机会
I can make her happy.
我能让她幸福
If you would just maybe talk to her --
如果你愿意和她谈谈
You can talk toValentina all you want,
你可以随便和瓦伦蒂娜谈
but I no longer stick my nose where it doesn't belong.
但我已经不管闲事了
Zoila, when I was lying in that tent in Africa,
佐拉 当我躺在非洲的帐篷里
thinking I was gonna die, she is what kept me going.
想着我就要死了 她就是我活下去的动力
I'm so sorry. There's nothing I can do.
真抱歉 我没什么能做的
You still love Valentina,
你还爱着瓦伦蒂娜
even though she's taken up with someone else?
就算她和别人交往了
She's my life, mom.
她是我的生命 妈妈
I know we're meant to be together.
我知道我们是天生一对
Then I will get her back for you.
那我就帮你夺回她
That is a promise.
我向你保证
Patio's done.
露台打扫好了
Well, we still got a ways to go in here.
这里还有得忙呢
Be right back. I'm gonna take this out.
我马上回来 我要倒了这袋垃圾
I got it.
我来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Look, I know I got mad at you about the party,
我知道我因为派对的事情生了你的气
but I'm thrilled you're getting back to normal.
但你恢复正常了 我十分高兴
Yeah. I'm in a better place, thanks to you.
是啊 我感觉更好了 多亏了你
And Carmen.
还有卡门
Your uncle's got a real nice house.
你舅舅的房♥子真漂亮
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Came to check on you.
来看看你
Heard you had some -- some trouble with the cops?
听说你和警♥察♥有些麻烦
Relax. I didn't -- I didn't tell them anything.
别紧张 我什么都没和他们说
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表