剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
so they can't get away.
他们就不会乱跑了
You mean his playpen?
你是指他的婴儿围栏吗
Yes. Yes. I'll need one of those.
是的是的 我需要一个
I'll have one delivered.
我会给你寄一个过来
Good luck. Thanks.
祝你好运 谢谢
I was talking to the baby.
我是跟宝宝说的
We have to get rid of everything.
我们得把一切都丢掉
What? Do you mean, like, the guns?
什么 你是指 比如枪吗
The guns, the masks, the van --
枪♥支♥ 面具 货车
anything that ties us to the robberies.
一切让我们和抢劫挂上钩的东西
Look, let's not just panic.
听着 先别自乱阵脚
Okay, the cops haven't arrested Ethan.
警方现在还没有逮捕伊森
Damn it! Why isn't he texting me back?
妈的 他为什么不回我消息
You can forget about that. Ethan took off.
别想这些了 伊森已经跑路了
Took off? Why?
跑路 为什么
Valentina knows about the robberies.
瓦伦蒂娜知道抢劫的事情了
He told his girlfriend?
他告诉他的女朋友了
She figured it out.
她自己猜出来的
Did she go to the police?
她告诉警方了吗
Who knows?
谁知道呢
If Ethan told her about us, we're dead.
如果伊森和她提了我们 那么我们就死定了
I'm starting to think it's time we all get the hell out of dodge.
我觉得是时候我们该离开这儿了
If Valentina doesn't know that we're involved
如果瓦伦蒂娜不知道我们也参与了
and if Ethan is in the wind...
而伊森也不知所踪
There are a lot of "ifs" in that sentence.
这句话里的假设太多了
Guys, let me just talk to Valentina.
伙计们 让我和瓦伦蒂娜谈谈吧
Then we'll know for sure what we have to do.
然后我们就可以确定接下来该怎么做了
Rosie!
罗西
Thank god you're here!
谢天谢地你来了
I came as soon as I could. What's wrong?
我尽快赶来了 出什么事了
I don't think I can do this anymore.
我觉得我受不了
You have to get him out of here.
你快把他带走吧
Who are you talking about?
你在说谁
Him!
他
Is that Tucker Westmore?
那是塔科·韦斯特莫吗
You call him Tucker. I call him el diablo!
你觉得他是塔科 我觉得他是大魔王
Why?
为什么
He's been here two hours,
他刚来这儿两个小时
and he's already broken a lamp, spit on my shoe,
就已经打坏了一个台灯 还在我鞋里吐口水
and what he did to that diaper was pure evil!
他还对那块尿布做了惨无人道的事儿
Eh, don't pretend to be cute just because she's here.
别因为她来了就装可爱
Carmen, why did you call me?
卡门 你叫我过来干嘛
I need you to take him.
我需要你把他带走
What?!
什么
Kids drive me crazy --
这孩子要把我弄疯了
all the drooling and the crying.
口水直流 大哭不止
And this one has been trying to talk,
他还一直想找人说话
but who can understand him?
但谁知道他在说些什么
His diction is worse than mine.
他的措词比我还差
I would love to babysit Tucker, but I can't.
我很想照看塔科 但是我不行
I have an important meeting.
我有个很重要的会面
Seriously? I'm not doing so well.
真的吗 我觉得不舒服
I'll take him as soon as I can. I promise.
我一忙完就来照顾他 我保证
I'll call you.
我会打给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry that I'm acting like this,
抱歉我表现成这样
but ever since Tucker got here,
但自从塔科来了
I've been moody and tired and crabby.
我就又累又爱发火
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
'cause now you know what it's like to be a mother.
因为你现在知道当母亲什么样了
Did you come by for a little visit?
你是来看我的吗
I came to congratulate you.
我是来恭喜你的
Dad says you two are getting back together.
老爸说你们俩又和好了
Obviously, your father's confused.
很显然 你♥爸♥弄错了
Well, maybe that's because you slept with him!
那可能是因为你跟他睡了
Okay!
好吧
Calm down.
淡定
Your father and I are still married,
你♥爸♥和我还没离婚呢
so from the church's perspective --
所以从教会的角度来看
Don't go all Catholic on me
别跟我扯天主教
because I will call the Pope and tell him about Javier.
因为我可是会打电♥话♥给教皇 告诉他哈维尔的事
Is this what they taught you in catechism -- blackmail?
教义就教会了你这个吗 要挟我
Look, if you don't want papi back,
如果你不想跟爸爸和好
you have to tell him.
你得告诉他
That's the problem. I'm not sure! Ay, mami!
问题就在这 我不确定 妈妈
Last night opened up a lot of old feelings,
昨晚又开启了我很多尘封的感觉
and it's gonna take me a while to sort through them.
我得费段时间好好弄清楚
Well, while you're sorting,
你在弄清楚的时候
you need to tell Javier what you did
要告诉哈维尔自己做了什么
and beg his forgiveness.
请求他原谅
He won't have to forgive me if he never finds out,
他要发现不了 就不用原谅
and my logic is pretty sound on that.
我这逻辑无懈可击吧
Did it hurt when you found out dad was seeing Helen
爸爸跟你分手前和海伦见面
before he broke up with you?
你心痛吗
Yeah.
是的
Then guess what --
那你猜怎么着
you're doing the same thing to Javier,
你也在对哈维尔做一样的事
which means you're no better than dad.
就是说你并不比爸爸好
This is, like, the worst visit ever.
这简直是史上最烂的拜访
Please tell Javier what's going on.
请你告诉哈维尔发生了什么吧
It's the right thing to do.
你该这么做
Why did I raise you so well?
我怎么把你教育这么好
Miss Lucinda, you came.
露辛达小姐 你来了
I don't know why
我想不通
after the way you stabbed me in the back.
毕竟你背后捅了我一刀
What is it you want?
你想干什么
It wasn't me who got you kicked out of the house.
不是我让你被赶出家门的
Who, then?
那是谁
I'll explain everything as soon as we're all seated.
大家到齐以后 我会解释一切的
What do you mean "All"?
"大家"是什么意思
Rosie, who else is coming?
罗西 还有谁要来
Hello, Chubbs.
你好啊 胖子
Hey, Syphilis.
你好啊 烂鸡
Hold on, you two.
你们俩别掐
Shouldn't you be at the nursing home
你不是该在养老院里
looking for a new husband?
钓新丈夫吗
Shouldn't you be cutting the line
你不是该在无限♥量♥
at an all-you-can-eat buffet?!
自助餐厅插队吗
Stop it!
别吵了
You two can't be fighting now.
你们两个现在不能对着干
Mr. Kenneth is in trouble, and he needs you.
肯尼思先生有麻烦了 需要你们
What's happened?
怎么了
He's in the hospital, and Reggie put him there.
他在医院里 是雷吉害他去的
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'll tell you,
我会说的
but only if you both promise to behave, all right?
但你们两个都得乖乖的 好吗
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
Oh, you scared me!
你吓到我了
Good. I'm Dolores.
很好 我是多洛莉丝
I'm the landlady, and this is not your apartment.
我是房♥东 这可不是你房♥间
I'm Marisol, a friend of Opal's.
我是玛莉索 奥珀尔的朋友
I don't know if you heard...
我不知道你听说没...
Yeah, I heard. Cops said she shot herself.
听说了 警♥察♥说她饮弹自杀了
In my home.
在我家里
Oh, honey.
可怜见的
Well, I'm glad she didn't blow her brains out here.
还好她没在这把自己崩了
Try renting that apartment.
到时候租给谁啊
What an... interesting point.
真是...有趣的想法
So, how did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
Opal's keys, uh, were in her purse.
奥珀尔的钥匙在她包里
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表