剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
So we went for a walk.
所以我们去散步了
This was the most beautiful sunrise I'd ever seen.
这是我见过的最美丽的日出
You know, I think about that morning a lot.
我经常想着那天早晨
The color of the sky, the look on your face...
天空的颜色 你脸上的表情
You were in Africa for months, but...
你在非洲待了几个月 但是
that was the only moment you were really happy.
那是你唯一开心的时刻
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because I get you, Val.
因为我懂你 小瓦
I get everything about you.
我懂你的一切
I know that you tilt your head just before you get angry.
我知道你生气前会摆摆头
I know that you rub your hands
我知道你会搓搓手
together to keep yourself from crying.
忍♥住哭泣
And I know your face gets red
我知道当你有着
when you start to feel things that you don't want to feel.
不想要的感觉时 你会脸红
Like now.
比如说现在
None of this matters.
这些都不重要
I'm with Ethan.
我和伊森在一起了
I know.
我知道
Just take this photo as a...
把这张照片当做
Reminder of what we had.
我们感情的纪念物吧
And just know, if you ever need me...
要知道 如果你需要我
I will come running.
我会飞奔而来
Javier? It's me.
哈维尔 是我
When are you off work?
你什么时候下班
I'm in the neighborhood and thought I'd pick you up
我在这片地区 想着去接你
and drive you home.
送你回家
5:00?
五点吗
That soon?
这么快
No, that's good. That's good.
不 挺好挺好
I gotta go.
我得挂了
I'm not sure why you insisted on picking me up.
我不明白你为什么坚持要接我
I just couldn't wait to see your lovely face.
我只是等不及见你帅气的脸庞了
Aw, that's nice.
真贴心
What's wrong?
怎么了
S-something is different.
不一样了
It's...
是...
I believe the word you're searching for is "Clean."
我想你要说的词是"干净"
It looks like she waxed your floors
看来她给你的地板打了蜡
and organized your shelves.
整理了架子
And what is that wonderful scent?
那是什么香味
Scent?
香味
She used lavender.
她用了薰衣草
As a professional maid,
作为专业女佣
I would give Concepcion an a-plus.
我会给康塞普西文一个A+
This is probably the cleanest your house has ever been.
这可能是你房♥子最干净的时刻
You're right.
你说得对
She is so fired.
我一定要炒了她
What?!
什么
I've been paying that woman good money for years,
这么多年来 我都付给她丰厚报酬
and now I find out she's been phoning it in?!
她居然一直敷衍了事
Take a deep breath. Smell the lavender.
深呼吸一下 闻闻薰衣草的味道
I am so angry!
我好生气
To find out she can clean like this?!
她居然能打扫得这么干净
In her defense, she can't.
我帮她说句话吧 她不能
What?
什么
I cleaned the house.
是我打扫的房♥子
I met her through a friend, and she was so sweet,
我通过一个朋友认识了她 她人很好
and her grandmother's going
而且她祖母
to kick the bucket in like five minutes,
五分钟后就要咽气了
and I felt so guilty, and...
我觉得好内疚
Have you ever cooked with a prickly pear?
你用仙人掌烹饪过吗
A what?
什么
We use it at my restaurant all the time.
我的餐厅一直用
On the outside it's rough and thorny,
仙人掌外面粗糙又多刺
But on the inside...
但是里面...
It's tender...
十分柔软
And unbelievably sweet.
而且非常甜
Oh, are you trying to say that I'm a prickly pear?
你是想说我是仙人掌吗
You like to come off tough and unforgiving,
你喜欢表现得强硬 不原谅人
but you have a compassionate, caring heart.
但是有一颗同情关爱的心
And that extraordinary combination...
那种非凡的组合
turns me on.
让我欲♥火♥焚身
I also cleaned the bedroom.
我也打扫了卧室
You want to go mess it up?
你想去把那里弄乱吗
What?!
什么
Wait, Peri that claiming that I'm unfit?
等等 佩里说我不合格吗
Listen, Jeff.
听着 杰夫
I don't care if we have to file an appeal or countersue,
我不在乎我们是要上诉还是要反诉
Just get my kid back, okay?!
要回我的孩子 好吗
Hey, I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey! Spence, right?
你叫斯宾思对吧
It's me -- reggie.
是我 雷吉
Yeah, yeah. Uh, Rosie's lawyer.
对 罗西的律师
And her boyfriend.
也是她男朋友
S-she didn't mention that?
她没提过吗
I thought you guys talked.
我还以为你们聊天了
No, not about that.
没聊那个
Everything all right, man? You look a little pale.
你没事吧 你看起来脸色苍白
Yeah, I'm just having... a tough day.
我只是今天过得很不顺
Yeah, I get it.
我懂的
You must miss Rosie something fierce, huh?
你肯定想念狂野的罗西了
As a matter of fact, I do.
其实是的
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
That girl's got some serious skills.
那姑娘技术很好
Skills?
技术
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
Get her in the sack, and, like, she turns freaky.
她在床上的表现太疯狂了
Could you not talk about Rosie like that?
你能不这样说罗西吗
No, no, no. It's cool, man. You know?
不不不 没关系
This is something we get to bond over.
这是我们可以交流的事情
You and me... we both got to tap that.
我俩都有幸上了她
Get off of me! Get off of me!
放开我 放开我
Get off of me! Get off of me!
放开我 放开我
You stay away from her!
你离她远点
You okay?
你没事吧
That depends.
那看情况了
Did you get all that?
你全都拍下来了吗
Every frame.
每一帧都拍下来了
Then I'm great.
那我就很好
What's this?
这是什么
A severance check.
一张辞退费支票
I need to let you go.
我得让你走
You can't.
不行
We have a deal.
我们有交易
I'm changing the terms.
我要修改条款
You're no longer welcome in this house.
这个家不再欢迎你了
I earned the right to be here.
我有权待在这里
The last 15 years were a gift.
过去的15年是份礼物
It's time for both of us to move on.
我们该继续生活了
Marisol's behind this, isn't she?
是玛莉索主使的 对吧
She's threatening to leave.
她威胁说要离开
I can't let that happen. I love her.
我不能让那种事发生 我爱她
Enough to go to jail?
爱到足够进监狱吗
If I go to jail, I am taking you with me.
如果我蹲大牢 就一定会拉上你
Now, that is more than generous.
那已经很大方了
And Ethan's still in my will.
我的遗嘱里还有伊森
He won't get that money until you're dead.
你死后他才会得到那笔钱
If you don't do what I say,
如果你不听我的话
I will see to it he gets nothing at all.
我会保证他一分钱都拿不到
Hey, Ty. Do you have a minute?
泰 你有空吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表