剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh. Did I forget to take this off?
我忘记拿下来了吗
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Thanks for coming, man.
谢谢你过来 兄弟
I had to cut class for this.
我专门翘课过来的
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
I need to borrow some money.
我需要借点钱用
Dude...
哥们
I got to get out of town for a while.
我得出城待一段时间
Can you help me out or what?
你到底帮不帮我
I mean, I only got a couple bucks.
我是说我身上只有一点现金
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
I think we're about to be caught.
我们好像快被抓了
Did you tell someone?
你告诉别人了吗
Valentina.
瓦伦蒂娜
How could you do that?!
你怎么能告诉她呢
I got stabbed, and she's not stupid!
我被捅了 她又不是傻瓜
This is bad.
情况不妙
I mean, if she tells someone...
如果她跟别人说了...
I don't think she will.
她不会的
But I'm getting out just in case.
但是我要先出城避一避 以防万一
You might want to do the same.
你也该这么做
Remi!
雷米
Where is she?
她人呢
She's in some room being questioned.
她在某个房♥间接受审问
They won't let me see her.
他们不让我见她
Oh, my God.
天哪
She didn't want me to call you guys,
她不想让我给你们打电♥话♥
but I didn't know what else to do.
但是我也不知道还能怎么办
Well, you did the right thing.
你做得对
I don't understand.
我不明白
Do you know what happened?
你知道是怎么回事吗
You'll have to ask her.
你们得问她
Mami!
妈咪
Mija!
女儿
What's going on?
怎么回事
They said they found blood in your car.
他们说在你车里发现了血迹
I know it looks bad, but I didn't do anything wrong. I swear.
我知道这看起来很糟 但我没干任何错事 我发誓
We're willing to believe her
我们愿意相信她
if she tells us whose blood it is and how it got there.
如果她能告诉我们那是谁的血 是怎么弄上的
So tell them.
那就告诉他们
I can't.
不行
Valentina Josefina Diaz,
瓦伦蒂娜·约瑟芬娜·迪亚斯
you tell these people what they want to know now.
你现在就得告诉他们想知道的事
Can't we talk about it at home?
我们就不能回家再说吗
First she has to answer our questions.
首先她得回答我们的问题
Wait a minute. Has she been placed under arrest?
等下 她被逮捕了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Then that means you can't hold her.
那就意味着你们不能拘留她
Am I right?
我说得对吗
It would be in her best interest
协助调查对她来说
to assist with this investigation.
才是最有利的
Yeah, well, I'm her father,
我是她父亲
and I think it's in her best interest that she go home.
我觉得对她最有利的事就是让她回家
Sir, please... You heard the man.
先生 拜托 你听到他说的话了
We're leaving.
我们走了
Rosie?
罗西
Hey. I've got good news.
我有个好消息
Really?
是吗
I've received all the affidavits
我收到了移♥民♥法官
the immigration judge asked for.
要求的所有宣誓书
You and Miguel are literally days away
你和米格尔用不了多少天
from getting resident status.
就能获得居民身份了
Isn't that great?
难道不是好消息吗
Yes. It is.
是的
Thank you so much for all your hard work.
非常感谢你所有这些努力
It's my pleasure.
乐意效劳
What is this?
这是什么
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿拿的
I found it on the floor.
我在地板上发现的
That's a brochure for Maple Park.
这是枫叶园的宣传册
Best assisted-living center in the country.
乡下最好的老年公♥寓♥
They have pools, uh, tennis courts, the works.
那里有游泳池 网球场 设施齐全
Why would you have this?
你为什么会有这个
Well, after his fall,
在他摔倒后
Uncle Ken will need more help than we can provide.
肯叔叔需要比我们所能提供的更多的帮助
And Maple Park has 24-hour medical care.
枫叶园有全天候医疗服务
But this is in Sacramento.
但这在萨克拉门托[加州首府]
How could we visit him?
我们怎么探视他
I'm sure we'd find a way.
我相信我们会想办法的
Look, the paperwork has been signed.
文件都签好了
There's no point in arguing about it.
没必要再为这件事争论
So, when are you sending him there?
你什么时候送他去
Two weeks.
两周后
No!
不要
Why are you getting so upset?
你为什么这么不高兴
My uncle's going to be well cared for.
我叔叔在那儿会被照顾得很好
You're gonna get a green card.
你就快有绿卡了
Come on, Rosie.
高兴点 罗西
It's a happy ending for everyone.
这是皆大欢喜的结局
Son of a bitch! What's wrong?
王八蛋 怎么了
Those idiotic writers -- they've put my character in a coma.
这些白♥痴♥作者 他们把我的角色写昏迷了
Dr. Lance is in a coma?
兰斯医生昏迷了
Nurse Jenny's gonna be so upset.
珍妮护士会很难过的
You know why they did it?
你知道他们为什么这么写吗
So they can give more screen time
这样那个出演布莱克医生的混♥蛋♥
to that punk playing Dr. Blake.
就能有更多镜头了
Ooh, he's so dreamy.
他很不错
For a punk.
对于一个混♥蛋♥来说
I can't believe this!
简直不敢相信
Look on the bright side.
往好的方面想
They're paying you to sleep in bed all day.
他们付钱让你成天在床上睡着
I wouldn't mind that. Hint hint.
换我可不会介意 想想啊
No, it's humiliating.
不 这是侮辱
Being hooked up to an I.V. while Mr. "I went to Juilliard"
当"我上过茱莉亚音乐学院"先生跟我爱人亲热时
is making out with my love interest?
我在打静脉点滴
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Some Scotch.
苏格兰威士忌
I threw all the liquor away because you stopped drinking.
我把所有酒都扔了 因为你在戒酒
Remember?
还记得吗
I just need something to calm my nerves.
我只是需要一些平复我紧张心情的东西
Here we go.
找到了
You're hiding booze?
你居然偷偷藏酒
It's for emergencies, and that script is an emergency.
这是应急用的 那本剧本就是紧急事件
Needing alcohol to cope is the emergency.
你需要酒精来纾解才是紧急事件
You're my maid, Carmen.
你是我的女佣 卡门
Not my mom.
又不是我妈妈
So, if you don't mind...
所以如果你不介意的话
I appreciate you meeting with me, Mrs. Parker.
非常感谢您能见我 帕克太太
It's my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
Mr. Dresden tells me that we have a "Friend" in common.
德雷斯顿先生告诉我我们有位共同的"朋友"
What's he calling himself these days?
他现在自称什么名字
Tony Bishara.
托尼·比沙拉
He presented himself as a bodyguard.
他自称是保镖
He told me he was a chef.
他告诉我他是厨师
Tony knows how to cook?
托尼会做饭吗
Not really.
不怎么会
But he was attentive and caring
但他满怀细心与关心
and looked at me with desire in his eyes,
并且看着我的双眼充满欲望
something my husband hadn't done for years.
这是我丈夫已经多年未曾给与我的
And with that body of his,
凭他那副火♥辣♥的身材
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表